Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1350089 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
fizzile:
Bad news: Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks. Just saw this on the frontpage here on NL. This is what you get when you vote a dullard and an unserious fellow into power. Am shocked the CBN Governor is still on that sit. God help us

The banks were not banned out of the blue, it's a penalty for keeping state funds instead of to deposit into TSA

Let's be fair and not blame everything on the government

**sorry for derailing

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
umarwy:

The banks were not banned out of the blue, it's a penalty for keeping state funds instead of to deposit into TSA

Let's be fair and not blame everything on the government

**sorry for derailing
Well lets just be hoepfull things don't get worse cos the rate is really biting hard on some people.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
amh10:
Hi everyone,

I made a recent payment for the balance of my tuition and accommodation and I just submitted my tier 4 online visa application before receiving an updated CAS in anticipation that it will be updated before my appointment, only to realise it may have been the wrong way to go about it. I have not yet submitted my application in person as my appointment is in a few days. So what do you suggest I do? Should I print out the the updated CAS and attach to my application when receive it or should I cancel my application and start afresh? What should I do? Your advice will be appreciated, I'm freaking out at the moment. Thanks in advance

You have nothing to worry about, your school will update the CAS system to reflect the payment.

If your school sent you the updated CAS attach it to your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by amh10: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bless you, almost gave myself a heart attack for nothing.
justwise:

You have nothing to worry about, your school will update the CAS system to reflect the payment.

If your school sent you the updated CAS attach it to your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sirbantu:
Thank you everybody I got my visa today. Anybody going to university of Nottingham.
Sirbantu, when did you did your interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mcstar, yomiselmer, sup with your decision mail? You guys applied at Abj right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Poca4real, sup with your visa decision mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
mzsI sup with your decision mail? Anything?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by thrize001: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Gud day erryone, am new to this thread.. I wanna ask abt UK student visa application and the tier 4 ish yu guys are talking about... I wish to apply for a schl in the UK n wats needed for me to do... Thanks I'd rili appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yomiselmer: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
zaty:
Mcstar, yomiselmer, sup with your decision mail? You guys applied at Abj right?
I haven't gotten any. What about you? Did you get today? I applied in Abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
zaty:
mzsI sup with your decision mail? Anything?

Got the decision mail today, on the 16th working day, now waiting for collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
yomiselmer:

I haven't gotten any. What about you? Did you get today? I applied in Abuja.

Nothing o. Do you know of anyone who had their interview earlier this month and has gotten a decision? Standard service I mean.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
mzsI:

Got the decision mail today, on the 16th working day, now waiting for collection

Congrats. I know you're much relief now. When are you going to TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mzsI: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
zaty:

Congrats. I know you're much relief now. When are you going to TLS?

Not really, i have to wait for a collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yomiselmer: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
zaty:

Nothing o. Do you know of anyone who had their interview earlier this month and has gotten a decision? Standard service I mean.
Asides from those in lagos, I do not know anybody. But since we have a positive news after 16 working days for Abuja, we can use that as our reference.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
mzsI:

Not really, i have to wait for a collection mail

I guess Maximum of 15 working days no more feasible. With this long frustrating days come positive decision. Don't worry it will be just fine. Just have that faith.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
yomiselmer:

Asides from those in lagos, I do not know anybody. But since we have a positive news after 16 working days for Abuja, we can use that as our reference.

Yeah right. Max 15 becomes Max 16
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jojo2015(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

My parents put in money in my account for maintenance fee on d 27th of july. Can i start counting from the day d money entered d account for the 28 day rule? Because my opening balance on the statement of account i printed today reflects less than d amount dat was put into the account . Hope am still safe , gurus in the house pls help!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chenn(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello House,

ANY PROSPECTIVE STUDENT STARTING STUDIES IN SEPTEMBER AT UNIVERSITIES IN GLASGOW, UK AND WE NEED A 'FLAT TO SHARE' IN GLASGOW, SHOULD QUICKLY CONTACT ME AT mivascoltd@gmail.com

Rgds,

Chenn!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by elope: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
amh10:
Thanks a lot. I just spoke to th university and they said it shouldn't be a problem as long as they update it before I submit since it is updated electronically. I'm not sure who I should listen to
its up to you tho. u can call ukeas to find out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
As long as the balance was never less than the required amount for your maintenance throughout the 28 days duration , you are good to go. Start counting from 28th of July to be on the safe side.

jojo2015:
Hi everyone,

My parents put in money in my account for maintenance fee on d 27th of july. Can i start counting from the day d money entered d account for the 28 day rule? Because my opening balance on the statement of account i printed today reflects less than d amount dat was put into the account . Hope am still safe , gurus in the house pls help!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yomiselmer: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
zaty:

Yeah right. Max 15 becomes Max 16
Wait o. I still strongly believe it's 15 working days. Remember mzsi wasn't receiving emails from them and when she called, they told her a decision had already been made. So hopefully you should get your mail tomorrow. Please let me know when you get it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zaty: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2016
yomiselmer:

Wait o. I still strongly believe it's 15 working days. Remember mzsi wasn't receiving emails from them and when she called, they told her a decision had already been made. So hopefully you should get your mail tomorrow. Please let me know when you get it. Thanks

I seriously hope so. I'll surely inform you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SmartProf(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2016
@Chenn, I seem to be interested in ur 'flat to share' Glasgow proposal. Should be resuming by 5th Sept in GCU. U can reach me by mail at sylvapacific@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Goodnews everyone Oanda rate today is 427 God is grt. He will see us tru to the end of our 28days count and our application date. Sucess to everyone of us!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Yea. The live rate was stable yesterday like I said before the news broke about the ban on banks. Thank God the rates increased after 22:00 when Oanda has already concluded their average for today. The live rate this morning is high and a bit unstable ranging from 435 to 450 and currently 449 so I advice people who can to apply today sharply. Their will definitely be an increase tomorrow. Let's pray they lift the ban soonest. And remember that weekends are always high, stable and dormant so it's a no no. All the best my people.

MrsDaniels:
Goodnews everyone Oanda rate today is 427 God is grt. He will see us tru to the end of our 28days count and our application date. Sucess to everyone of us!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Just to set the records straight, hope we all know that the 15 working days actually start counting from the day you receive that email from UKVI that they have received your documents and application, not from the day of your application or interview because that is where they will officially declare to you that the process will take 15 days. Besides they cannot process what they have not seen. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Remember this prediction I made on the 22nd of august? Today is Wednesday and the rate is 427. It's clear that the predictions are not wrong after all. All the best to the prospective applicants and those waiting for decision. One love.

chuksbenin:
Hahahahahaha! Lotto? I just checked now. The rate will come down tomorrow. It's already 431 minimum and 452 maximum. If it remains like this till 22:00 when Oanda closes for the next trading day, it will come down tomorrow. My best pick is do ur applications on Wednesday or Thursday. Just check the rate tomorrow morning and compare with today. I can bet anything that the rate will come down below 450 tomorrow. I'll prove that this is not lotto. It worked for me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Typo please. Today is Thursday not Wednesday.

chuksbenin:
Remember this prediction I made on the 22nd of august? Today is Wednesday and the rate is 427. It's clear that the predictions are not wrong after all. All the best to the prospective applicants and those waiting for decision. One love.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
chuksbenin:
Just to set the records straight, hope we all know that the 15 working days actually start counting from the day you receive that email from UKVI that they have received your documents and application, not from the day of your application or interview because that is where they will officially declare to you that the process will take 15 days. Besides they cannot process what they have not seen. Thanks guys
You are so right, man.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Hello guys, just came back from a 48 hours ban which I will describe as not being fair at all.
Anyways, I've been reading comments here sha.
First I will like to break the news that I just received email for collection today. I don't know if cranberry 17 also received the news.
@ Zaty, I saw your pm, but I don't know why, I always have issues with Nairaland email. I guess I've already answer your query which probably is about my collection email.
@ Smartprof, I have a friend also heading to GCU, she is a female though. But she doesn't want to travel alone. She is planning to take off from Abuja if all goes well.
Cc: yomiselmer
Mzsl.
BTW, anybody going to the university of the west of Scotland here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Congrats man. When and where were u interviewed and when exactly did you receive the decision email? Thanks.

soulhighman:
Hello guys, just came back from a 48 hours ban which I will describe as not being fair at all.
Anyways, I've been reading comments here sha.
First I will like to break the news that I just received email for collection today. I don't know if cranberry 17 also received the news.
@ Zaty, I saw your pm, but I don't know why, I always have issues with Nairaland email. I guess I've already answer your query which probably is about my collection email.
@ Smartprof, I have a friend also heading to GCU, she is a female though. But she doesn't want to travel alone. She is planning to take off from Abuja if all goes well.
Cc: yomiselmer
Mzsl.
BTW, anybody going to the university of the west of Scotland here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.