Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It (4625 Views)

Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
First time I heard of condoms,I tot it was a tablet,I was exposed to sex early though at the age of nine by my cousin who was 16 and already deflowered at the time. And we normally have sex then everyday cos she lived wth us then,but we always had unprotected sex, I heard of sperm and the need to use a condom in jss1, first time I bought one to know how it works after I opened it I discovered when I put it on dat it didn't size me, I felt bad though,but determined to have sex any how Sha,, then due to my stay in boarding school,I didn'have an active sex life until I passed out from secondary school when I tried it again and it fit in perfectly my joy knew no bounds,and since then I have had so many ladies as my spoils of war,share urs wth me,dnt spoil the fun.
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2015
sex befo marriage is sin! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
sex befo marriage is sin! cheesy
tell me more, I'm all ears
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by TheHeGoat: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
I don't wear condoms undecided

1 Like

Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jolade29(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
:Ptell me more, I'm all ears[/quote]
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by skytreader(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
You were 9 and your NIECE was 16

2 Likes

Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by agarawu23(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
You started fvcking your niece at the age of 9 shocked
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Kingsley1000(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
the thing no enter me, had to soak it in kerosene over night to expand

2 Likes

Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
chai ur dick tho.
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
is dat the bone of contention?
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
skytreader:
u gat a problem wth dat?
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Spikkylee: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
G
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by skytreader(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
u gat a problem wth dat?
Ur niece is ur sibling's daughter, oga.
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
skytreader:

Ur niece is ur sibling's daughter, oga.
I meant cousin
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheHeGoat:
I don't wear condoms undecided
Aids is real! Body go tell u!
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
skytreader:
cousin! Olodo
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Cousin ni oooo
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
u b horse
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by skytreader(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
cousin! Olodo

Thank you, genius. He said he 'meant' cousin, not that cousin was what he originally wrote. Dude modified his post to reflect the change. U sha dey find person to yab...
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
u b horse
u're very slim,cool though,buh are u carrying a hand bag?
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by teniola55(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigerians. “This development will ensure that citizens can start their enrolment using their smart phones, a development that would ensure that in the next couple of months, citizens, of all ages, would have completed their demographic enrolment before they proceed to NIMC enrolment centres for their biometric data capture to complete their enrolment,” the statement said. It is believed that the initative will help to decongest the enrolment centres and also ensure that citizens enroll at their convenience before the deadline.
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by faith551(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
the first time I tried it on, it didn't fit, how sad and that was in 2018 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
u're very slim,cool though,buh are u carrying a hand bag?
so?...u hav any prob wit dat?
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
skytreader:

Thank you, genius. He said he 'meant' cousin, not that cousin was what he originally wrote. Dude modified his post to reflect the change. U sha dey find person to yab...
sorry!...u knw most of u nairalanders get loose mouth! Na people's mistake u go dey look 4!
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by skytreader(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
sorry!...u knw most of u nairalanders get loose mouth! Na people's mistake u go dey look 4!

Thanks, non-nairalander. We nairalanders have heard you. I wasn't looking for his mistakes. I wanted to confirm if he really meant niece. In certain situations, one's niece or nephew can actually be older than one.
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by anigbajumo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg waten dem use condom for,coz av neva heard da word b4 undecided
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
so?...u hav any prob wit dat?
no
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
Abeg waten dem use condom for,coz av neva heard da word b4 undecided
really? Okay jus go to the nearest mallam and ask him to give u gold circle.
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by LongPennis(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Op, you fuccked your cousin and you are even proud of it.

No regrets, no shame?

Jesus angry
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
You should be hanged... flogged and hanged again!

Abomination!!!

Sleeping with your cousin and you have the effrontery to come to public forum and say it.

This thread should be closed and op banned!
Re: Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It by jonaifame22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
LongPennis:
@Op, you fuccked your cousin and you are even proud of it.

No regrets, no shame?

Jesus angry
pls u fit help me shame small abeg,I no fit afford to shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Am A Lesbian / Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? / Scholarship And Loans For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.