Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened (3707 Views)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
My guy said he wanted to purchase something at the pharmacy close to our abode so I grabbed a T-shirt and off we went. We got there and I decided to stay outside while he went to the counter to buy whatever it was he wanted. He got to the counter and no one was there so he raised his voice and asked that someone should get him a pack of condom. 15 seconds later na so Ikechi bring condom come give my guy embarassed

Ikechi is one fine babe he has been asking out grin
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by chiefolododo(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
Ehen? Wetin come happen?
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by ButterFrost212(f): 5:44pm On May 10, 2016
and so
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
and so

If you were Ikechi you would understand. If you were in my guy you would understand. But you are neither so you won't understand grin
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2016
Dollyjoy I see you o shocked

Mehn your melons are out of this world shocked
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by obiorathesubtle: 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
undecided why you no finish the story na??

You fall my hand guy!!
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by UyiIredia(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2016
This one na dry talk. U put person for long thing. Instead of story na beans u give us.
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by marshalcarter: 6:17pm On May 10, 2016
I wish dem dey send invisible beating...useless post no go dey reach NL again and forever moreangry
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2016
I go update after 30 comments. I no want x-rated content for first page
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by schumastic(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2016
Martins301:
My guy said he wanted to purchase something at the pharmacy close to our abode so I grabbed a T-shirt and off we went. We got there and I decided to stay outside while he went to the counter to buy whatever it was he wanted. He got to the counter and no one was there so he raised his voice and asked that someone should get him a pack of condom. 15 seconds later na so Ikechi bring condom come give my guy embarassed

Ikechi is one fine babe he has been asking out grin

hahaha can imagine the look on your guy's face, am sure he would wish the ground can open up and swallow him..if i was him, would just call you to come and collect your package grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Laveda(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Hillzy(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2016
Ki ni big deal, d girl ift dem fill am well self she fit even won come comfirm her self if d guy sabi shine congo

1 Like

Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
Hillzy:
Ki ni big deal, d girl ift dem fill am well self she fit even won come comfirm her self if d guy sabi shine congo

Tell me you are joking undecided
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by CAPSLOCKED: 12:42am On May 11, 2016
ButterFrost212:
and so

IKECHI DON NAB AM!
tongue
Re: He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened by skywalker240(m): 2:28am On May 11, 2016
its very painful to lose a new runs grin

(1) (Reply)

Single And Seriously Searching. / Breast Grabbing Picture / 5 Types Of Sex Position To Satisfy Your Husband Or Wife On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.