Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? (3203 Views)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Which of these kenyans celebs would you want for one night stand or a date assuming all of them have money?

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok, but where the pics at? I'm in a shagging mood so let's get it popping up in here fast grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
For the guys

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
dat no 4 dey do like say him relative die for bomb blast.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
#1 is so cute embarassed What's his name?

P.S: This doesn't mean I want to date him. I just find him cute.

Nick Mutuma is also cute.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:
#1 is so cute embarassed What's his name? P.S: This doesn't mean I want to date him. I just find him cute. Nick Mutuma is also cute.
Ian mugoya
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:
#1 is so cute embarassed What's his name? P.S: This doesn't mean I want to date him. I just find him cute. Nick Mutuma is also cute.
Ian mugoya
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
grin you wicked
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Spikkylee: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
G
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Frozenovenreagan:
Ian mugoya

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by rawpadgin(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Thanks smiley
u happy now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
u happy now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes wink
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by rawpadgin(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Yes wink
ladies & fine guy tongue
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
ladies & fine guy tongue

Before nkor. Don't u lyk fyn girls too?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by rawpadgin(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Before nkor. Don't u lyk fyn girls too?
I don't always go for beauty, @least not @ this age & stage of my life

Am attracted to great personality nowadays cool
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
I don't always go for beauty, @least not @ this age & stage of my life

Am attracted to great personality nowadays cool

Lies!!!
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
What am I supposed to do with that no 4? God forbid! Lol
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by rawpadgin(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Lies!!!
seriously
beauty is a plus

but not a necessity
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
seriously
beauty is a plus

but not a necessity

If u say so.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by faith551(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
That one with big head, the number 4,whats his name,
The third guy, I've seen him in a soap opera "shuga" he looks good, but he has k- leg, dnt think the ladies will mind tho
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by rawpadgin(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

If u say so.
I said so cool
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by czarr(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
DAT no4 just dey wake up from sleep and bad dream
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
czarr:
IamLEGEND1:

Wicked tongue
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cheesy cheesy.....choi, you bad
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
faith551:
That one with big head, the number 4,whats his name,
The third guy, I've seen him in a soap opera "shuga" he looks good, but he has k- leg, dnt think the ladies will mind tho
lol,big head=big brain u go get very intelligent children
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
PinkBarbie:
What am I supposed to do with that no 4? God forbid! Lol
shag him?? LOL,he isnt that ugly,is he?? He just looks high on weed
Re: Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? by Frozenovenreagan: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
czarr:
he looks like a meth addict,lol,he must be a fan of breaking bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. / Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. / funny memes you can relate to-my Memes Collections (come Take A Look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.