Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (18814 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!! / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by MissRaine69(f): 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
This has been a reoccurring theme here and on other forums . All the Nigerian men in my circle of friends, family and acquaintances are adamant that they will never date or marry a Nigerian women I find this point of view very unsettling so I will ask the Men of NL....What particular aspect when it comes to MOST Nigerian women do you struggle with?
Bear in mind you have sisters and aunties that are Nigerian think about it first before dishing out the insults

6 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by RoyalBlak007: 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
Not all
Nigerian men smiley

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by swiz123(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
Tell us how many men you have asked. A hundred?a Thousand?a Million?

I can bet my left balls that it's not even up to 10, So their opinion on that matter doesn't matter.

Anyone who made such statement must have lived in another country. Many of us are yet to cross Nigerian borders, so we can't endorse that myopic opinion.

Culture has a big say in today's marriages.

With that said,
we are sticking with Nigerians ladies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
For example if I happen to travel outside the continent, I will marry a Latin American girl.

6 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:
For example if I happen to travel outside the continent, I will marry a Latin American girl.
Keep dreaming.

7 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
This has been a reoccurring theme here and on other forums . All the Nigerian men in my circle of friends, family and acquaintances are adamant that they will never date or marry a Nigerian women I find this point of view very unsettling so I will ask the Men of NL....What particular aspect when it comes to MOST Nigerian women do you struggle with?
Bear in mind you have sisters and aunties that are Nigerian think about it first before dishing out the insults
While Nigerian men keep marring Nigerian women every Saturday in the country?

14 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
I will always marry a Nigerian lady anything anyday, because I am too used to them

I honestly feel the major problem associated with our women is the entitlement mentality in relationships

It's only in Nigeria that you will see a lady tell a man to go and work for money before dating her, while she sits comfortably in her parents house cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by MrCork: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:

...yeah we believe u...travelling from lagos to ondo state..SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
greiboy:
I will always marry a Nigerian lady anything anyday, because I am too used to them

I honestly feel the major problem associated with our women is the entitlement mentality in relationships

It's only in Nigeria that you will see a lady tell a man to go and work for money before dating her, while she sits comfortably in her parents house cheesy
them full this thread o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:

Latino's for life brow. You sabi my taste

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
last 2 weeks saturday i attended a wedding a friend invited me to and guess what...........?

the groom was a nigerian (an igbo man) and the lady was also a fuccking nigerian (an igbo lady) undecided

last saturday i attended a friend's wedding (i was part of the groom's men) and guess what again......?

the fùcking groom was a fûcking nigerian man (a benin man) and the bride was a fùcking nigerian too (an urhobo lady) undecided

check this out too:
just yesterday i attended the 20yrs wedding anniversary of one of my church members and fuccking guess what....?

yeah you guessed right, the man was a fuccking nigerian and the woman a fuccking nigerian (a calabar woman) undecided

and as a bonus, do i intend marrying a latino lady?...............fuccking hell no

why?...............
.cos i'm gomna marry a fùcking nigerian lady undecided

ro miss what the fùck you talking about? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Latino's for life brow. You sabi my taste
my brother, their language dey burst my head.. E dey turn me on

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lonestar124: 7:51pm On May 14, 2018
Who vouched that....everything you hear or see online is illusion and fallacies.

I don't stay in Nigeria but nothing will stop from marrying my Nigeria soulmate....even without my parent constraint.

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:
my brother, their language dey burst my head.. E dey turn me on

Lolz. And they've got fine azz and nice standing boobs brow. My spec

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Suko110(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
swiz123:
Tell us how many men you have asked. A hundred?a Thousand?a Million?

I can bet my left balls that it's not even up to 10, So their opinion on that matter doesn't matter.

Anyone who made such statement must have lived in another country. Many of us are yet to cross Nigerian borders, so we can't endorse that myopic opinion.

Culture has a big say in today's marriages.

With that said,
we are sticking with Nigerians ladies.
You have said everything that needed saying , case closed ..... three gbozaa for you..

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lolz. And they've got fine azz and nice standing boobs brow. My spec
confirm. Not all these ones here that have sagged finish.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Cutehector:
confirm. Not all these ones here that have sagged finish.

Abeg o, before dem go chop us.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
Greedy (Soo interested in the mans bank account at the moment than reason how to build a viable relationship)

Self centered ( Always looking for what to gain than what to contribute if they don't see money no love. Immediately they see money, pretends to love)

Arrogance, contentions, belligerence, low sense of responsibility and care due to feminism mindset when they are educated or the man is not rich or

Poor orientation, low IQ and EI and bad Logic (Some dont even know who Trump's wife or Abbas is) when not educated/ even some educated.

* Of course there are exemptions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15pm On May 14, 2018

MAJORITY OF THE MEN WHO MAKE SUCH DUMB REMARKS ARE THE TYPE OF MEN NO SANE NIGERIAN WOMAN WOULD DARE TO BE WITH.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by JasonScoolari: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
I hope one day people will understand that a nationality is just a nationality and not a measure of being a better human. I love my Nigeria ladies, tho some of them are "Desperados"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by 2buffagain(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

I'm guessing these guys are in the US.
Problem with a lot of naija babes out here is that they want the best of both worlds but are generally not interested in paying the price for either.
This is a society that actively REWARDS any responsibility a woman intends to take up into her life, at the detriment of the men around her.

Not many naija women that make it out of naija cling to their culture, especially if she starts making small money.
See women from India or other asian countries. When they come out here, they hold on tight to their culture and family regardless of the fact these women make x2/x3 of what african women make.

A lot of naija babes come to the US and na dem go pack tattoo put for body like say na dem be the real akata.

Even with that said, it is still the deep desire of a naija man to find a SENSIBLE naija girl....they grow scarce by the day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by SoapQueen(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2018
I am quite sure they do not mean it. I think they say it for fun. They get kicks from seeing us feel insecure. Guys know it makes us batsh*t crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by 2buffagain(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
I am quite sure they do not mean it. I think they say it for fun. They get kicks from seeing us feeling insecure. Guys know it makes us batsh*t crazy!

Same reason why nigerian women feel calling someone "big head" is toasting him tongue
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by IamPlato(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2018

I Cant Stand Being Cheated On. I Can Commit Murder
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by SoapQueen(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2018
2buffagain:

Same reason why nigerian women feel calling someone "big head" is toasting him tongue

It's just pure sarcasm, my dear. I can call my man "big head ", doesn't mean I don't love him! Okay, Big head? Lol.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by 2buffagain(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
Anyway, this is a vlog of a guy giving a wholistic perspective on what is fueling what you are talking about OP:

https://www.facebook.com/clayton.udoh/videos/10156190781544693/
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:
but our nigerian brothers overseas many of dem still come to collect wives grin.u sure when u land for yankee u wont tell u bro to arrange wifey for u for village?

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
I am quite sure they do not mean it. I think they say it for fun. They get kicks from seeing us feel insecure. Guys know it makes us batsh*t crazy!
You see the orientation. Guys are even giving there reasons here but you think they don't mean it when you should be learning (which i believe is why the op opened the thread) and taking correction. God forbid I marry naija girl like that. Very low IQ. Nigerian girls are only good to breed babies.

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by SoapQueen(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
princfred:
You see the orientation. Guys are here giving their reasons but you think they don't mean it when you should be learning and taking correction. God forbid I marry naija girl like. Very low IQ.

Okay. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 14, 2018
Nigerian women can never be faithful. this generation wet the born me no dey stay one place.

most ladies are competing with themselves on social media post which causes them to want more money and that causes them to do things like sleeping around

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by austyn0(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I hope one day people will understand that a nationality is just a nationality and not a measure of being a better human. I love my Nigeria ladies, tho some of them are "Desperados"
There are desperados everywhere.... Nigerian girls might be lacking the nice all round qualities of a woman that most of the white girls possess due to the effects of parental upbringing, that doesn't mean we don't have quality wife materials around....The rubbishes just happen to outweigh the wastebins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / Types Of Virgin / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.