Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women (3755 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by vincencior(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
There is one city on our planet that defies the universal dogma of monogamy, which tends to be the cornerstone of our modern society, with so many women living there that most men have two or three girlfriends.

Most of the men in this city have two or three girlfriends!
Dongguan, in south China’s Guangdong province, is not only popular for producing electronics, including iPhones and iPads, but it is also known as the Chinese ‘capital of sex’.

Mirrior UK reports that the city came to attain its status due to a certain child policy which operated in China for many years, when the country had a massive gender imbalance with millions more women than men.

Then, local factories which run assembly plants had a bias for hiring men, as they find them unreliable. Instead, they have been offering jobs mainly to women.

This made more men taking odd jobs and casual work, thereby leaving them with plenty of time on their hands, which in turn makes room for more than one girlfriend.

Most men within this Chinese ‘sex-city’, admit they have two or three permanent girlfriends at the same time, and it is not a problem even between the women.

“It is a lot easier here to find a girlfriend than a job,” one man told a local TV.

The few men who do have jobs at the factories are in a better position as regards finding girlfriends, because they spend longer hours at work on the production lines with the women.

Girls do not mind being number two, or even number three
This means that for the male residents of Dongguan, the best place to find love, is within the company.

The gender disproportion has recently led to this city being branded the ‘capital of sex’ with many women ever willing to involve themselves in relationships with men who they know already have other partners.

A migrant factory worker from south-western Sichuan province, Li Bin, said: “I have three girlfriends, and all of them know about each other. Many of my friends also have many girlfriends.”

“There are so many young and naive female workers in the city. Why not have more than one if we can? Look, everyone is here to have fun; if you don’t do it, others will.”

Li Bin further said that it was a “joke” for a man to only have one female partner.

A 25-year-old native of Sichuan, A Yi, also said he went to Dongguan to find a wife, because the dowry alone in his hometown would cost an equivalent of N960,000.

Yi said: “There are plenty of women in Dongguan, and they don’t want any money. They just want a man.”

Though currently unemployed, Yi said his girlfriend now pays his bills and it is not a problem for them at all.

Girls are ready to pay the bills for their man, in order to maintain their relationships.
The Guangdong Women’s Rights and Information Service, report that the women in Dongguan pretend not to know about other partners, or simply ignore their existence; some of them are even colleagues in the same factory.

The women’s rights group said the ladies “prefer the arrangement as it is better than being lonely.”

Eventually, most of the women in Dongguan will return home to get married. The idea is that their lifestyle in the bustling ‘capital of sex’ is temporary, and simply a necessary evil.

https://www.naij.com/540031-revealed-sex-city-men-can-three-women-photos.html

Guys am off to China next week.

Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by Intrepid01(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Safe Journey
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by gabinogem(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hope it's not fake product of sex...
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by greatness22(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Do we have this city in 9ja?

1 Like

Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by lordtosan(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
I know my brothers from the christianity stock will say this is a sign of end times quoting this scripture - isaiah 4:1 "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach".

make i quicky go find that my chinese visa.

2 Likes

Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by divinehand2003(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
How I wish such a city was in Nigeria!!!!
Na 20 beautiful angels I for get ooooo
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by rawpadgin(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
O
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by rawpadgin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
greatness22:
Do we have this city in 9ja?
it happens everywhere in naija
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok, any other news?
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by vincencior(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:

For 9ja na only jealous sugar mummy u go see hu go arrange higher killers on top ur head incase u misbehave. I prefer the chinese type jor.
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by greatness22(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
I dnt tink so bro!
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by suzzy16(f): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Intrepid01:
Safe Journey
lol at safe journey
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by rawpadgin(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
greatness22:
I dnt tink so bro!
it happens
believe u me

my old life was an example
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by olafum1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
U all need to check on warri & ph cool
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by czarr(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na china I go do dz holiday grin

1 Like

Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nna, I am off to this city...
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
*sips Vodka* *pack Luggages* *s*x City Here I Come *
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by cdaboss: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
chinko ppl eh!
Re: City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women by potolistic(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
If na another country apart from China, Japan and d 2 Korea e for sweet because all dis Chinese pple 2 short with weird eyes and cat face

(1) (Reply)

*****why Does She Behave Like Dis?? I'm Confused... / Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother / My Husband Doesn't Sleep...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.