Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (76019 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Before i go ahead to list these places,i must state emphatically that women are women. I know plenty of people in great relationships that have met in places like pubs and dance clubs. same goes for super markets and sidewalks. there are skanky bitches every where and there are awesome chicks everywhere so the list does not apply 100%.

Nevertheless,in my opinion,i have meticulously sieved out great places where men can have a real good chance of meeting ladies who will most likely make good house wives and mothers and while some may sound realistic to you,some may sound odd and outright funny but i will try my best to give a concise and brief reason why i chose these places so lets take a ride.

1.The food market: You will likely see ladies who are well groomed in kitchen affairs in the food market especially in the section where great experience is needed in deciphering good food items from bad ones and of-course a lady who understands how to stock the kitchen will have a good idea of how to make good meals and the way to a man's heart stil remains through his stomach.

2.Catering Schools
: Trust me,most ladies in catering schools are definitely interested in learning the kitchen tricks and i can't stress it enough that a lady who knows how to cook very well will definitely make her husband happy.

3.The mid-week religious gathering
: Yes you will be wondering why i chose the mid-week. The truth is that any lady can go to church on Sundays or to jumait service on Fridays but it takes a lady who is really close to GOD or have the love for GOD to go to religious gathering during the week when she can as well be at home watching telemudo and a lady who loves GOD will surely love her family.

4.Marriage classes : Make no mistake about this,a single lady attending marriage classes is definitely interested in making her future marriage secured and when you find any single and searching lady in this meeting please go for her and you will most likely never regret it.

5.BRT BUS TERMINAL: I know this will come as a surprise to many people but it may interest you that waiting to get into a BRT bus most times requires lots of patience and a lady who can be patient enough to wait in line for a BRT bus to show up will most likely be patient with her hubby through trying times lol!

6.Mama put joint:Yes very very funny but think about it.Many ladies prefer the effizy of going to big time fast food joints just to form butty and would rather prefer to eat pizza in these restaurants whereas the worms in their belly are yearning for good amala with gbegiri and ewedu soup with choice meat or any decent meal.So if you see a lady in mama put restaurant innocently swallowing her amala please pay attention to her because she is likely to be a down to heart zero-effizy and humble lady which are good qualities of a wife material.

7.Nairaland food,family and religion section: This is very realistic because the internet is one place where you can be yourself and on nairaland forum we have various sections you can visit uninhibited so if you see any single lady viewing the family,religion or food section asides front page topics then she is truly religious,family oriented and naturally inclined to food matters so tell me if such a lady will not make a great wife?

8.Her work place: Definitely ladies who have groomed themselves to be financially independent and busy doing one thing or the other rather than jumping from one place to another with different guys are likely suitable as wife materials.

I guess i have tried and you are free to add yours.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by derrick333(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Food market place ,true talk

13 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by raayah(f): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
6 places where women can find good husband material:

1) At the club: You know its mostly single men that are partying at night. Its a good place to catch single men. If you are into rich guys, look at the drinks the guys are buying.

2) At birthday/wedding/burial party: Go to any party you can find. A lot of men come there and you can catch a single man.

3) At the mechanic: This is the best time to buy a car ladies. If you are running low on supplies, you can also just pretend your car is spoilt on the road and watch the men flow.

4) At the market: Married men are not going to be shopping. So any man at the market is up for grabs.

5) online: My personal favorite. You can get to pick and select them, the way you want. Chose by height, weight and race etc..

6) Ex-boyfriends : Feel free to date your exes or your friends ex. As long as they are single cheesy

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
raayah:
7 placees where women can find husband material:

Oya we dey wait to know.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by ezeonline2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
All na wash

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by adesegun121(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
On internet
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
adesegun121:
On internet

I pity you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by dust88: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wife Material? na how much be one yard?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by adesegun121(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I pity you.

pity ursef am a married man and i meet my adorable hajjia.. My mum, my darling, my everything, my baby mama, my sweetheart on internet... Facebook..
We are living happily now..
With a cute baby boy..

So don't pity me.. Pity ursef ok..

She's from ijebu ode..

Ijebu babe rock's

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
On nairaland cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
adesegun121:

pity ursef am a married man and i meet my adorable hajjia.. My mum my darling my everything my baby mama my sweetheart on internet... Facebook..
We are living happily now..
With a cute baby boy..

So dont pity me.. Pity ursef ok..

She's frm ijebu ode..

Ijebu babe rock

Habba no be fight nah.

Ok i guess you are one of the very lucky few and trust me, the places i mention is not about 2 out of 10 but 6 out of ten random sampling so the internet should not be considered as a very viable meeting place and im sure you wont argue with this. Accept that you are among the 2 out of 10 cases.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by ronald4lif(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm trying to figure out how ladies found in these places are different from the ones found in other venues. The lady you might see in buka or mama put might not be able to afford top restaurants so she settles for the cheaper meal. I can't address the points one after the other but any lady can be found in these places on almost an even scale. Even the Jezebel.

The idea that a homely lady is someone who doesn't revel in a particular act or visit certain places is more holier and wife-able than others is obsolete and has no bearing. If anyone still harbours the mentality that a lady who attends church programs almost everyday of the week is better than the ones who hardly does they should dismiss it. That lady you see in the church everyday could be deadlier than the one who parties and clubs weekends.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by adesegun121(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Habba no be fight nah.

Ok i guess you are one of the very lucky few and trust me, the places i mention is not about 2 out of 10 but 6 out of ten random sampling so the internet should not be considered as a very viable meeting place and im sure you wont argue with this. Accept that you are among the 2 out of 10 cases.

fight kee, no ooo am not ooo jus want you to know that you can also see wife materials on internet...

Pls can i share dis post on my blog?
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided undecided
prettythicksme:
On nairaland cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided
sad werin do dis onw mouth cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Who be this one? undecided
prettythicksme:
sad werin do dis onw mouth cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guys any which way just pray that you get a better at the time your heart desire...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who be this one? undecided
u naw,beat me cos i now u quoted me just to fight me grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
What's she saying sef? undecided undecided
prettythicksme:
u naw,beat me cos i now u quoted me just to fight me grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What's she saying sef? undecided undecided
undecided sad
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
You get stroke for mouth?
prettythicksme:
undecided sad

7 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
You can get wife material anywhere.... Even in the club* our prayer is just that u should marry your wife and ur wife should marry you* Yoruba tinz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You get stroke for mouth?
leave me jeje,i de vex sad
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
You be vexpa ni?
prettythicksme:
leave me jeje,i de vex sad
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
adesegun121:

fight kee, no ooo am not ooo jus want you to know that you can also see wife materials on internet...

Pls can i share dis post on my blog?

just add nairaland as source and no need to write my name,when they trace it back here they will see my name.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by adesegun121(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

just add nairaland as source and no need to write my name,when they trace it back here they will see my name.

sure
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol at mama put joint... No be food you suppose go chop? BTW, op NL nko tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
raayah:

1) At the club: You know its mostly single men that are partying at night. Its a good place

2) At birthday/wedding/burial party: Go to any party you can find. A lot of men come there and you can catch a single man.

3) At the mechanic: This is the best time to buy a car ladies. If you are running low on supplies, you can also just pretend your car is spoilt on the road and watch the men flow.

4) At the market: Married men are not going to be shopping. So any single man is up for grabs.

5) online: My personal favorite. You can get to pick and select them, the way you want. Chose by height, weight and race etc..

6) Ex-boyfriends : Feel free to date your exes or your friends ex. As long as they are single cheesy

You will make a good comedian.lol

6 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol at mama put joint... No be food you suppose go chop?
BTW, op NL nko tongue

lol.

oh yes tayo i actually forgot to add nairaland food and religion section

let me add that biko

thanks for reminding me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
raayah:

1) At the club: You know its mostly single men that are partying at night. Its a good place

4) At the market: Married men are not going to be shopping. So any single man is up for grabs.

Nice one kiss

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

lol.
oh yes tayo i actually forgot to add nairaland food and religion section
let me add that biko
thanks for reminding me.
Haba!! Romance section nko cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.