Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? (2699 Views)

Why hate the word "No Man's Land", But refer To Niger Delta Oil As Nigerian Oil? / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by jlinkd78(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
very possible
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
I know an old woman in ibadan that forgot the location of one of her houses. though she later found it after being taken round the area by her children. she is a mother of a senator.
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by jmoore(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Idioots like you think buhari is jesus the perfect one or he is saint. I'm sure you can even argue abt the number of his cows.......Jonadaaft on asset declaration: I don't give a Damn!!!.......Y do u forget sumting lyk dis jmoore
Ewu, stop quoting me. You have never made sense.
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by hinwazaka: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
The PMB government has entrapped himself and his vice. Expect a news daily, in a week or two to release an almost accurate account of the President's financial status. The unofficial publication of El Rufai's financial status comes to mind.
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by AlPeter: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very! We are in Nigeria and truth be told Buhari is a very simple man who seems not to care about riches or money he seems like the kinda guy that's just ok having 'enough'

1 Like

Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by san316(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
fineguy11:
My dad bought two plot of land @okota area in lagos in the 70's for 150naira...he tried locating the place abt 8 yrs ago,,he couldnt...till this date,the documents of the land is till intact....he said he bought the land,not coz he needed it,but bcause it was cheap and his friend pressured him to buy....buhari having a piece of land somewhere and claims he couldnt locate it ,is not news to a sane nigerian...,.only for the wailers..

Same thing here. My dad bought a piece of land and did not go there for some years. When he finally went there, the place was already developed and the person that sold it to him had gone blind. Naso we fashi that land ooo.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by Realisticman: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
When an area is mapped out for residential or commercial purpose, individual plots in the area have allocation paper which will be given to the owners.
When the owner is interested in developing his plot he simply sort for the service of land surveyor to locate the plot for him-especially when the area have not being developed.
In most cases those people who already have put their own to use for several years mistake such plots as having no owner thereby encroaching it.
In the case of Buhari's plot in PH, it might have been mistaken for plot without owners due to the rapid development that place enjoys.
Just pray that your father is not among those who have encroached Buhari's plot with the mindset that it has no owner. Wike will most surely start searching for the plot now so as to gain cheap political goodwill in the hand of Mr. President.
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
Very possible if u av plenty of it or u neva tot d location u had it will develop so fast...besides make una free baba cos if u dey dre ur own leadership go fit worst pass baba own..u no holy pass BABA now
Op probably never bought one before

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by razid: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very possible. I bought a plot of land in a virgin area in 2011 (that was just 4 years ago oh). I wanted to visit the place sometimes in October last year, to God, I couldn't even locate the area not to talk of my exact plot. It took the intervention of the Surveyor through whom I got the place to locate it for me in spite of the fact that my name is boldly written on the four corner pieces. I have a friend who bought several plots of land in a GRA and all are processed with the letters of allocation. If you ask him, all he would tell you is that they said it's somewhere around that area.

So after this one, what next? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
dearpreye:

With the above mindset, Nigeria has a very long way to go. I'm sorry!
Think big n grow big cos if u do one of its advantages is u having numerous properties n possibly forgetting ur name..
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by smuth(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
RickRichards:

He never said he was in possession of the C of O. Or again, he's just been too busy.

Tallk of defending the devil, just listen to yourself...in the process of defending a dullard you have become one yourself. A grown man tells you he doesn't know where his land is situated yet you come online to defend him. People that gave Buhari the name dullard.hinho have been justified.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
smuth:

Tallk of defending the devil, just listen to yourself... [b]in the process of defending a dullard you have become one yourself. A grown man tells you he doesn't know where his land is situated yet you come online to defend him. People that gave Buhari the name dullard.hinho have been justified.[/b]
No. You have become one.
Re: You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible? by aderonila18: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol, now that people have proven this is possible go on and open the next thread about another ridiculous thing you want to accuse Buhari of grin we know that's what you live for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose, Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Of Information / N8billion Has Been Refunded To Government Treasury - Dino Melaye / OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.