Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation (2706 Views)

Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion! / Prepare For Yoruba Nation- 18 Groups Tell South- Westerners / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by skultrick(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2016
The Oodua Youth Movement (OYM) has pronounced All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader and former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as leader of the Yoruba race due to his various immense contributions to democracy in Nigeria.

The group said the pronouncement became imperative as since the demise of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Pa Adekunle Ajasin and Chief Abraham Adesanya, nobody has been able to provide purposeful leadership and unite the Yoruba race.

Speaking at a press conference held in Akure, the Ondo State capital, the National President of the group, Comrade Olalekan Owolabi, said since the death of these famous Yoruba leaders, Yoruba people, especially the youths, have been living like a herd of sheep without a shepherd.

Owolabi said, considering how Tinubu has been discovering the best among the younger generation of the Yoruba people and presenting them for leadership, he is qualified to fill the leadership vacuum in Yoruba land.

The group said it is also impressed with the way the new Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is pursuing peace and unity among the traditional rulers.

OYM, however, urged all Yoruba leaders to close ranks in the interest of the race.

Considering this, it is our view that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is qualified to fill the leadership vacuum left behind.

Source: http://nigeriainfohub.com/oym-declares-tinubu-leader-of-yoruba-race/

1 Like

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by malele(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Nawah ooo that criminal leader of a race. Hmmm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by love23a: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2016
He is a northerner
[size=38pt]
Ahmed magaji tinubu is a northern names

Their culture are different, anytime you people do this online, people are setting fire on his property.
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BaNMeVcpJ_Q/U3kapa3YawI/AAAAAAAABoU/4DoLJmjUEso/s1600/TANKER_FIRE-300x225.gif[/img]

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyp1NR111Sc&itct=CBsQpDAYASITCIim04Kd-MoCFQOETgodRAkIUDIGcmVsbWZ1SOS0-_vy6tXA7gE%3D[/img]
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2016
"considering how Tinubu has been discovering the best among the younger generation of the Yoruba people and presenting them for leadership, he is qualified to fill the leadership vacuum in Yoruba land."

The secret of success is constancy to purpose in which Jagaban has always maintain' coupled with the above quote, compared with others who can not even stick with a little plan, I think he deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by oduastates: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Leader Ko , ladder ni.
He is the leader of his clique and the politicians of the times. As long as he does not make a big mistake , he will be tolerated .

7 Likes

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by yhemsy62(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Oh oh
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by malele(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Nawah oo, biko sophisticated people how una choose a criminal as una leader.

4 Likes

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by godoluwa(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2016
wheres OYM office? any youth wey see tinubu as a leader must be mad

1 Like

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Iroh88(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Is yoruba a race or an ethnic group

1 Like

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Firefire(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Awon alatenuje.

Leader ko, reader ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by oduastates: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Is yoruba a race or an ethnic group

A nation
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Tunami(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guseh:
"considering how Tinubu has been discovering the best among the younger generation of the Yoruba people and presenting them for leadership, he is qualified to fill the leadership vacuum in Yoruba land."

The secret of success is constancy to purpose in which Jagaban has always maintain' coupled with the above quote, compared with others who can not even stick with a little plan, I think he deserve it.
what is this one saying?.
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by johnmartus(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
malele:
Nawah oo, biko sophisticated people how una choose a criminal as una leader.
can you proof your claims in the court of law?

3 Likes

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Babacele: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tunami:
what is this one saying?.
what he s saying is that unlike other persons, Tinubu has been consistent and pro people n pro development. He discovers n sustains talents, he doesn't suffer fools nor trade d joy of his people for a plate of rice. He doesn't do my ' bloda' in the face of justice or go ask Obj about how Tinubu called his bluff when his ego blinded his judgement as regards the creation of local government which many states with Dev Areas all over country are enjoying today. that is what he s saying , u understand now?

3 Likes

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Babacele: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Firefire:
Awon alatenuje.

Leader ko, reader ni.
if there is anything more than a leader, Tinubu deserves it abi na Falale, Fasheun, Omisore abi who dey your merit list? Taniwon?
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Tunami(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babacele:
what he s saying is that unlike other persons, Tinubu has been consistent and pro people n pro development. He discovers n sustains talents, he doesn't suffer fools nor trade d joy of his people for a plate of rice. He doesn't do my ' bloda' in the face of justice or go ask Obj about how Tinubu called his bluff when his ego blinded his judgement as regards the creation of local government which many states with Dev Areas all over country are enjoying today. that is what he s saying , u understand now?
no i dont understand, tell me more.
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Babacele: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
malele:
mention his crimes or short up in shame for ever.
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Babacele: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tunami:
no i dont understand, tell me more.
now u are being upgraded now, u pretending u ain't learning .
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by reuben79: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
malele:
do u hv any leader in ur region??
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Tunami(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babacele:
now u are being upgraded now, u pretending u ain't learning .
learning nonsense?
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by malele(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
johnmartus:
can you proof your claims in the court of law?

Be waiting for proof while he milks yourba states dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by TheLastIdiot: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tinubu is a God-forsaken-criminal!!! Na me talk am. Just try and insult me and see fire!
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Babacele: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tunami:
learning nonsense?
I know your type, they go about town wt a stewpid idea because everybody s saying so but wen u draw their attention to their infantile errors ,they find it difficult to leave d filthiness of yesterday- the dead weights of evolution. mention Tinubu's crime n let s thrash it out here if u ain't a coward!
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Tunami(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babacele:
I know your type, they go about town wt a stewpid idea because everybody s saying so but wen u draw their attention to their infantile errors ,they find it difficult to leave d filthiness of yesterday- the dead weights of evolution. mention Tinubu's crime n let s thrash it out here if u ain't a coward!
i dnt have your time.
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by mrjangaweed: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Tinubu is a bastard
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by lagdmark(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
So he is all they have to offer the oduduwa ppl. O ma se o... E pele
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Sylvester70(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
reuben79:
do u hv any leader in ur region??
and that is what is keeping u guys behind dat is why we say igbo (ewere eze) whice means igbos dont have a specific leader every man is a king in his home when (one man leads others follow)is an example of hausa leadership and it makes u dependant and igbo dont want dat period

1 Like

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by reuben79: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sylvester70:

and that is what is keeping u guys behind dat is why we say igbo (ewere eze) whice means igbos dont have a specific leader every man is a king in his home when (one man leads others follow)is an example of hausa leadership and it makes u dependant and igbo dont want dat period
if u hv no leader among urself u can't be president of nigeria never never.......if u cannot celebrate urself nobody will celebrate u
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Sylvester70(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
reuben79:
if u hv no leader among urself u can't be president of nigeria never never.......if u cannot celebrate urself nobody will celebrate u
those ones with the president what have they achieved havent igbos survied with the president this is what u get when the president promises u guys of 5k a month while the igbo are making it
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tinubu is a Disgrace.

1 Like

Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by babyfaceafrica: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
If I am tinubu,I will reject it!!!
Re: OYM Declares Tinubu Leader Of The Yoruba Nation by Reminez(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Sylvester70:

Lol..You folks have a leader nah. The one eating watery beans and licking an ab.oki's di.ck in Kuje prison presently.Useless flath.eaded criminals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses Top Position In GDP To South Africa / Tunde Bakare attacks Buhari over failed economic policies / Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.