Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend (9293 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Darlingting: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
i am writing this with heavy heart,broken heart,lonely mind and tears in my eyes.. its been 2weeks now and i hardly sleep nor eat. sleep is far away from me,my heart is heavy.i feel like committing suicide but again God wont be happy with me..just a period of two weeks im like a starved human being that havnt seen food for two years now..

This is my story,please i need the best advice i can get..
i met this girl in my final year and she was in 300l then,i asked her out and as time goes on we started dating, we have dated for two years now and the relationship has been like an average kind of relationship.. we have our good and bad times.. sometimes we fight,other time we settle.. before i started dating this girl who is in her mid 20s.. 24 to be precise.. before i started dating her, i carried out so many findings about her,stalked and monitor her to be sure she aint a cheat and without her knowing..she was really decent.. i find it hard to trust any lady but wit her i strted having second thoughts that all ladies aint same as people do say.. i find every way to make dis girl happy,even when i dont have enough i do stll support her.. i loved her to the extent that if 1000 naira is my last card i can give her 500 to keep up pending on when i get buzzes up.. all my friends knew her back in skul, i was kind of popular in school.. so through mr she was even known that they have to make make her MISS MASSCOMMUNICATION. in her department.. because i was an SUG official then.. so many people respected her cos of me,even guys that wanted to ask her out,saw her with me they back off.. she got respect even from lecturers and all..

After school things was moving cool.. i was settling her little bill to the extent i could afford.. she was loyal and caring also.. even her mum knows me..in the company im currently working.im working in the I.T department making some small cash waiting for when i will get a better job.just last five months the company needed some part time workers in the company for the post of assistant supervisor in the warehouse.. i decided to connect her.. she got the job which she meant to resumes by 8am and closes 3pm sometimes 2pm.. its like a shifting job..some days off some days on..

we dont work on the same site, her place of work is a different building..miles away from mine so we hardly sees eachother except when shes on break she come check on me or when im free i do go some times but she does most of the visiting.. i do call her if shes free so i can come meet her.
last 2weeks,i didnt hear from her for about 3 days and her pings aint delivering,so i decided to go visit her at the site.. only for me to discover she isnt around..i tried calling her the number wasnt reachable.i left.. on tuesday around 6pm we were asked to report our activites to the head of operation at the site,i went their,walked passed her table.thinking she has left work to school.. on my way back from were i went to drop my reports i saw someone dat looks like her walks into the Directors office.. my mind skipped a bit..i wasnt sure,i was curious so i chilled a little while.. and waited for the person to walk pass again.. after 5mins nobody passed.. this was around 6 geeting to 7pm.. i moved closer to the office, behold i heard her voice..i wasnt stll sure yet.. i had to move to look tru the door.. see my girl on my directors laps.. i was crazy.. i moved out..came back just to be sure behold she was d one.. i waited outside for her.. after like 40-50mins i saw her coming out form the site.. i hid myself and she and my director went into d car and drove off.. im weak and dead... my head rose high,.. dont kniw wat to do.. pls advice me.. im ill at the moment..infact i have switched my phone off and barred her line since then.. im still thinking on what to do..she has made and attempt to visit me in my office but i told the secretary to tell her anytime she comes that im not around.

NOTE : Im not posting this here to get pitied or get sorry from anyone,but i want everyone out their especially guys to know what they are going into before they venture into any of that shiit called "RELATIONSHIP" .
Dear guys please becareful,these girls are all same.. they pretend to good today,once they see the one that can offer more than you can do..you become an option to them..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
You guys aren't learning here with the rate of issues we discussed here daily I blv our eyes aren't close anymore. Careless for a lady you are yet to marry because those b!tch out there aren't loyal. You aren't worth being with that's why she thinks paying you back with betrayal is the best way.

You have know choice bro, let her go since you made the confirmation yourself "no be dem say dem say " issue. We still have the best out there but 'few'. Move on and dump her ass. God will judge her.

Just watch the outcome of PPl that bite the finger that feed them, their story in future aren't worth to share the testimony.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by collinsy2: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Move on... let it goo

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
ACCEPT YOUR FATE.
My cent

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dats girls for you. . .The moment you help dem. . .dey forget you. . .u wl automatically turn to a riff-raff. she wl even start forming for you.

These hoes aint loyal

#YOLO

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Adebayor1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
She needs to be treated like OMO WOBE...dats all.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Darlingting: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
its hard bro..very hard.. wasted 2yrs +
collinsy2:
Move on... let it goo
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Darlingting: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
is this wat fate brings?
madridguy:
ACCEPT YOUR FATE.
My cent
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
So painful, undecided this guy has been used and dump by a typical Nigerian girl of 21stcentury.

undecided :-/

undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry man
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
There is nothing else you can do other than move on.

Try to forget about her and make yourself happy. You have your life ahead of you. undecided

Now see how this one happened,,some women will still come here and rant about how the Op did not mind his business.

Cc: sveen... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Darlingting: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
i can just kill her if i want.. i really wana Bleep her up
Neyoor:
So painful, undecided this guy has been used and dump by a typical Nigerian girl of 21stcentury.

undecided :-/

undecided undecided
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Take heart bro! May God heal ur pains.

U suppose to ave entered the office without knocking and catch this girl redhanded or better still snap her that moment she sat on his lap.

Meanwhile, there is more to life. Just challenge her and see if the devilish girl would deny or not.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
..hhaha aha hahahah ahaha ha ha ahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin a let me read again.. ahaha hah hahah ahah sahs hashash hahhh grin grin grin grin grin chaaaaaaaaiiI!

GUY you are a learner.. your Girl-friend is smart.. she is following the money which is what every sensible girl does.. but her methods are not pure.. but still yet i truly admire her ambition and speed to be disloyal . you need to mellow in this phase of your life and try to reach the level where you can play the same game your boss does.. my advice be dat.. make i laugh again.. hashashhs hah ahs ah hhahsha ahhaha grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chill bro, your boss will fire her when he sees a hotter ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by delishpot: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cheiii take heart and move on. Soldier go soldier come barrack remains the sam3. You are more impirtant now. She is enjoying and having fun why keep yourself in bondage? Its hard but in life one must press on.

But o, OP to be frank, have you broken a girl's heart before? If yes then this is karma if no then she will get her karma.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Darlingting: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is not funny sir..
voltron:
..hhaha aha hahahah ahaha ha ha ahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin a let me read again.. ahaha hah hahah ahah sahs hashash hahhh grin grin grin grin grin chaaaaaaaaiiI!

GUY you are a learner.. your Girl-friend is smart.. she is following the money which is what every sensible girl does.. but her methods are not pure.. but still yet i truly admire her ambition and speed to be disloyal . you need to mellow in this phase of your life and try to reach the level where you can play the same game your boss does.. my advice be dat.. make i laugh again.. hashashhs hah ahs ah hhahsha ahhaha grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by falconey(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
waste of time,energy and resources..........always with same tactics, you'll help them get to the top and they'll leave you for a better and more successful nigga.

Same happened to me 3months ago, I got her admission,the course of her choice, I connected her with top school students,spent and accepted her condition not to sleep with her.

When she settled, became comfortable. She started seeing every guy, meeting every rich nigga in school.

Can't go on I don't wanna cry.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry. cry
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Darlingting:
This is not funny sir..

That is LIFE bruh.. That is Reality,, Accept it and Move on. I was in this position before.. do not blame your girl-friend, there are many fishes in the sea. Love is not Forever and you yourself are not perfect.. you will one day cheat on your girl FACT.. go play basketball, watch a movie, hang out with friends and club it away.. start a professional course online.. use your anger and frustration wisely

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by falconey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
voltron:

It doesn't make any sense, he'll be causing the same pain he is suffering from.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Go and start dating your boss' wife, mum or grandma.

Or

You can quit your job; set up your own business, employ people and start dating their girlfriends.

Boys are now sissies.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Remilekun101: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
shocked
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
tohpahz:
Sorry. cry
NOTE : Im not posting this here to get pitied or get sorry from anyone,but i want everyone out their especially guys to know what they are going into before they venture into any of that shiit called "RELATIONSHIP" .
Dear guys please becareful,these girls are all same.. they pretend to good today,once they see the one that can offer more than you can do..you become an option to them..
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Miner13: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Job palava sad sad

Even married woman go through hell in the hands of those MDS/HRMs

The case of a single lady is never a surprise at all

The solution is do not be doll,
be vigilant
Pity but not for love
Be bold to say your stand

And if you must go with her
The solution is
Just be blind :- do not see any fault in her
Be dumb and deaf:- either she's killing you. Assume you're hearing and you can't speak until you're six feet under the ground grin grin
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:

I'm not pitying him.. or telling HIM sorry.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Sveen: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
There is nothing else you can do other than move on.

Try to forget about her and make yourself happy. You have your life ahead of you. undecided

Now see how this one happened,,some women will still come here and rant about how the Op did not mind his business.

Cc: sveen... cheesy
Op, please for God sake don't dump her, fvck her wella and after you've counted score up to like 30-0, tell it to her face that she's just your sex tool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
tohpahz:

I'm not pitying him.. or telling HIM sorry.
OK o
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by elantraceey(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
voltron:

Na you're wrong. Every sensible lady strive to make their own money and are not commodities that are sold out to the highest bidder.

Op what a pity, never give all your heart to any lady until you place a ring on her finger .
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Phikom(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
hands him handkerchief...
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by xertyy: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lalasticlala ishilove seun come see this o! When I posted on How My Boss is Fuccking my colleague.. Egovina abi wtin was busy ranting..

7 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by falconey(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Phikom:

hands him handkerchief...

LWKM I never start nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / This Curvily Endowed Chic Will Give You Full Pleasure... But On ONE Condition! / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.