Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend (9296 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by nairalife2013(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
I had dozens of girls at my disposal when I was yur age. Dont Live like me tho. I took them all seriously but unknown to them, I could do without them all! My bigbros had one lady and he is always 1 is to 1. But today nko who is having a happier marriage life?! Ladies trample on good guys. But they desperately love bad guys. When u are bad u are bad! Bad also means being hardworking, studious and treating ladies with great love but careless abt them in real. Oboy u are a good guy! That's always u guys fate. Take it with a smile and go back to her and live as if nothing happened. If u can do this then u have started taking on some characters of a bad guy... be good in a bad way sometimes...then bad in a good way the other times and give no f--k! To attend this u must have trained yur mind to accept the fates of life as they come.... Now go smile at her and buy her some wine!....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by sexymoma(f): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Omo snake matter don fade for nl oo
na this wan dey reign...
my dear brother take heart, it happens like dat
buh why u nor chop na, if u die plenty woman go pass ya grave ooo
untop woman matter na im u nor chop, if to say u don marry her nko, wetin u for do
abeg enter club enjoy ya life jare wink

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by christinie(f): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ Op don't fret. Just thank your God for saving you from future disaster. If she can cheat right under your nose how much more when you are not around?
She is not worth crying for.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Phikom(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
thought u have commenced stories that touch...
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Hazardd(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is story look like a super story from Wale adenuga.... op, you forget to add something "we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator"

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Karleb(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:
This is story look like a super story from Wale adenuga.... op, you forget to add something "we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator"

gringringringringringringrin
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by bayocanny: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
@op, sorry u don enter one chance be that drop her bleeping ass. Gurls out there aint loya
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by bayocanny: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
This kind of topic is now common on NL make God help we guys from these 21st century naija geh@op, sorry u don enter one chance be that drop her bleeping ass.
@all nigga out there, pls n pls don't ever and never spend your hard earned money ontop any girl they aint worth it i swear.
I rest my case
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry Op & welcome to d crew.. d Blowing crew. here, we dont give a fvck abuh luv. Here, we pay girls in dia own coins.

d rule remains, dont Date a naija girl, u r just wasting ur time cos most r hoes.

invest ya time in ur job, ur life & watever dt'll mk u happy dont go about wastin ya time on an ungrateful LovePeddler. 2years zn't easy but dia r those who afta 5yrs gat to discover dz mess too. just put yaself 2gather & Mk d best outta ya lyf.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by jedyjedy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Welcome to adulthood- the realities of life.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by obontami: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
op, maybe u no sabi fccck wella.

Go buy oroki mix am with peak milk make u drink am

come back here and give ur testimony, after u see d work
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
Lalasticlala ishilove seun come see this o! When I posted on How My Boss is Fuccking my colleague.. Egovina abi wtin was busy ranting..
Egovina or wetin be her name sef will still tell you the OP was not facing his "private" business @ work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by agrovick(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
Op, please for God sake don't dump her, fvck her wella and after you've counted score up to like 30-0, tell it to her face that she's just your sex tool.
Chop knuckle, best advice
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by lilmizwierd(f): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
mtcheeew you were blind ni. Well it's obvious she isn't Mother There's so buckle up lock ya heart and move on
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Tomjazzy2: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
After reading this, I found myself smiling; reassuring myself saying: "thank God I don't have any boss".

Oh well, that's how unfair partners could be. I have always insisted that different conditions would determine how loyal/faithful your partner is to you; we can only but pray that our partners stay true to the course.

OP, I would be kinda greatful if I were you; atleast you got to know what she is capable of. Imagine how it would have been, if you made this discovery by the time you guys are married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by lilmizwierd(f): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
After reading this, I found myself smiling; reassuring myself saying: "thank God I don't have any boss".

Oh well, that's how unfair partners could be. I have always insisted that different conditions would determine how loyal/faithful your partner is to you; we can only but pray that our partners stay true to the course.

OP, I would be kinda greatful if I were you; atleast you got to know what she is capable of. Imagine how it would have been, if you made this discovery by the time you guys are married.
claps
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Atlantian: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Go and find money my friend. When you hold the cash, you can move from laying single girls to peoples' fiancee and wives. The world knows no true love. Even guys aint loyal.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
mehn, dis days, relationships could b so scary.
4months ago, I tot my relationship would last foreva,
today, I am as single as electric pole.

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Reason. Why I don't take girls serious,no matter how beautiful the lady is...the only thing I care about is my own safety,that why I invest heavily on HIV test,and after that still use condom....

Marriage is no where near my dictionary..

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Darlingting:
i am writing this with heavy heart,broken heart,lonely mind and tears in my eyes.. its been 2weeks now and i hardly sleep nor eat. sleep is far away from me,my heart is heavy.i feel like committing suicide but again God wont be happy with me..just a period of two weeks im like a starved human being that havnt seen food for two years now..

This is my story,please i need the best advice i can get..
i met this girl in my final year and she was in 300l then,i asked her out and as time goes on we started dating, we have dated for two years now and the relationship has been like an average kind of relationship.. we have our good and bad times.. sometimes we fight,other time we settle.. before i started dating this girl who is in her mid 20s.. 24 to be precise.. before i started dating her, i carried out so many findings about her,stalked and monitor her to be sure she aint a cheat and without her knowing..she was really decent.. i find it hard to trust any lady but wit her i strted having second thoughts that all ladies aint same as people do say.. i find every way to make dis girl happy,even when i dont have enough i do stll support her.. i loved her to the extent that if 1000 naira is my last card i can give her 500 to keep up pending on when i get buzzes up.. all my friends knew her back in skul, i was kind of popular in school.. so through mr she was even known that they have to make make her MISS MASSCOMMUNICATION. in her department.. because i was an SUG official then.. so many people respected her cos of me,even guys that wanted to ask her out,saw her with me they back off.. she got respect even from lecturers and all..

After school things was moving cool.. i was settling her little bill to the extent i could afford.. she was loyal and caring also.. even her mum knows me..in the company im currently working.im working in the I.T department making some small cash waiting for when i will get a better job.just last five months the company needed some part time workers in the company for the post of assistant supervisor in the warehouse.. i decided to connect her.. she got the job which she meant to resumes by 8am and closes 3pm sometimes 2pm.. its like a shifting job..some days off some days on..

we dont work on the same site, her place of work is a different building..miles away from mine so we hardly sees eachother except when shes on break she come check on me or when im free i do go some times but she does most of the visiting.. i do call her if shes free so i can come meet her.
last 2weeks,i didnt hear from her for about 3 days and her pings aint delivering,so i decided to go visit her at the site.. only for me to discover she isnt around..i tried calling her the number wasnt reachable.i left.. on tuesday around 6pm we were asked to report our activites to the head of operation at the site,i went their,walked passed her table.thinking she has left work to school.. on my way back from were i went to drop my reports i saw someone dat looks like her walks into the Directors office.. my mind skipped a bit..i wasnt sure,i was curious so i chilled a little while.. and waited for the person to walk pass again.. after 5mins nobody passed.. this was around 6 geeting to 7pm.. i moved closer to the office, behold i heard her voice..i wasnt stll sure yet.. i had to move to look tru the door.. see my girl on my directors laps.. i was crazy.. i moved out..came back just to be sure behold she was d one.. i waited outside for her.. after like 40-50mins i saw her coming out form the site.. i hid myself and she and my director went into d car and drove off.. im weak and dead... my head rose high,.. dont kniw wat to do.. pls advice me.. im ill at the moment..infact i have switched my phone off and barred her line since then.. im still thinking on what to do..she has made and attempt to visit me in my office but i told the secretary to tell her anytime she comes that im not around.

NOTE : Im not posting this here to get pitied or get sorry from anyone,but i want everyone out their especially guys to know what they are going into before they venture into any of that shiit called "RELATIONSHIP" .
Dear guys please becareful,these girls are all same.. they pretend to good today,once they see the one that can offer more than you can do..you become an option to them..

First of all, no matter how much investigation you do; you can't catch them.... Secondly, as you concluded; all girls cheat so why are you surprised..... A boy becomes a man when he accepts that part of a woman

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by cyprus000: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
There is nothing else you can do other than move on.

Try to forget about her and make yourself happy. You have your life ahead of you. undecided

Now see how this one happened,,[size=20pt]some women will still come here and rant about how the Op did not mind his business.[/size]

Cc: sveen... cheesy
[size=13pt]
I am here for them.

Any cuntrag that yarn that kind dust,will have me to deal with.angry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I am here for them.

Any cuntrag that yarn that kind dust,will have me to deal with.angry
[/size]
Lmao! grin

Same here! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Tobbey(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
What?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by YBMB(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Darlingting:
i am writing this with heavy heart,broken heart,lonely mind and tears in my eyes.. its been 2weeks now and i hardly sleep nor eat. sleep is far away from me,my heart is heavy.i feel like committing suicide but again God wont be happy with me..just a period of two weeks im like a starved human being that havnt seen food for two years now..

This is my story,please i need the best advice i can get..
i met this girl in my final year and she was in 300l then,i asked her out and as time goes on we started dating, we have dated for two years now and the relationship has been like an average kind of relationship.. we have our good and bad times.. sometimes we fight,other time we settle.. before i started dating this girl who is in her mid 20s.. 24 to be precise.. before i started dating her, i carried out so many findings about her,stalked and monitor her to be sure she aint a cheat and without her knowing..she was really decent.. i find it hard to trust any lady but wit her i strted having second thoughts that all ladies aint same as people do say.. i find every way to make dis girl happy,even when i dont have enough i do stll support her.. i loved her to the extent that if 1000 naira is my last card i can give her 500 to keep up pending on when i get buzzes up.. all my friends knew her back in skul, i was kind of popular in school.. so through mr she was even known that they have to make make her MISS MASSCOMMUNICATION. in her department.. because i was an SUG official then.. so many people respected her cos of me,even guys that wanted to ask her out,saw her with me they back off.. she got respect even from lecturers and all..

After school things was moving cool.. i was settling her little bill to the extent i could afford.. she was loyal and caring also.. even her mum knows me..in the company im currently working.im working in the I.T department making some small cash waiting for when i will get a better job.just last five months the company needed some part time workers in the company for the post of assistant supervisor in the warehouse.. i decided to connect her.. she got the job which she meant to resumes by 8am and closes 3pm sometimes 2pm.. its like a shifting job..some days off some days on..

we dont work on the same site, her place of work is a different building..miles away from mine so we hardly sees eachother except when shes on break she come check on me or when im free i do go some times but she does most of the visiting.. i do call her if shes free so i can come meet her.
last 2weeks,i didnt hear from her for about 3 days and her pings aint delivering,so i decided to go visit her at the site.. only for me to discover she isnt around..i tried calling her the number wasnt reachable.i left.. on tuesday around 6pm we were asked to report our activites to the head of operation at the site,i went their,walked passed her table.thinking she has left work to school.. on my way back from were i went to drop my reports i saw someone dat looks like her walks into the Directors office.. my mind skipped a bit..i wasnt sure,i was curious so i chilled a little while.. and waited for the person to walk pass again.. after 5mins nobody passed.. this was around 6 geeting to 7pm.. i moved closer to the office, behold i heard her voice..i wasnt stll sure yet.. i had to move to look tru the door.. see my girl on my directors laps.. i was crazy.. i moved out..came back just to be sure behold she was d one.. i waited outside for her.. after like 40-50mins i saw her coming out form the site.. i hid myself and she and my director went into d car and drove off.. im weak and dead... my head rose high,.. dont kniw wat to do.. pls advice me.. im ill at the moment..infact i have switched my phone off and barred her line since then.. im still thinking on what to do..she has made and attempt to visit me in my office but i told the secretary to tell her anytime she comes that im not around.

NOTE : Im not posting this here to get pitied or get sorry from anyone,but i want everyone out their especially guys to know what they are going into before they venture into any of that shiit called "RELATIONSHIP" .
Dear guys please becareful,these girls are all same.. they pretend to good today,once they see the one that can offer more than you can do..you become an option to them..
Atleast you can now see all those hoes aint loyal.. Na chop and clean mouth.
And b4 i 4get, no amount pf tears should make you go back to her o,, if you love your life.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by sthugo: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol...these girls aint loyal

But why put all your mind in girl that isnt your wife,not even ur fiancee..na wa oo

She might not be a cheat initially when you met her,and you might seem to be her crush as a student.but now she has big up,her desire might have exceeded your kind of person..

Now the director as his kind is what she fancies,I call her type ,status ambitious,it comes with greed and deceit.

She has chosen her path before you discovered it.
Confront her,dont hide under your anger and disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Osisie(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hazardd:

cheesy I swear down, u're high on some expired weed
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by emperorchedda(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
kpolli:

First of all, no matter how much investigation you do; you can't catch them.... Secondly, as you concluded; all girls cheat so why are you surprised..... A boy becomes a man when he accepts that part of a woman

Your second point says it all.

High time we understood that
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by agabaI23(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Na you're wrong. Every sensible lady strive to make their own money and are not commodities that are sold out to the highest bidder.

Op what a pity, never give all your heart to any lady until you place a ring on her finger .
Even when she has your ring, it doesn't change a thing. It takes the heart and training to remain faithful.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by agabaI23(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Tell her that you know and then move on. Control your anger. Do not Cry before her either. Don't Cry over her. There are still women who will stand by you and won't cheat on you. Move on!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by nairalife2013(m): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2015
From what I see, u never go smile at her yet, let alone buy a bott of wine and share with her as i poked u to do. Well well well, (swag around my room tapping the screen of my device with my right midfinger- like dr peller usually did his magic wand on his palm while reviewing a critical issue on stage)... well well well, (peeps here and there to confirm my wife is out of sight and earshot)... go find some1 else' girlfriend and f-ck now - I would have said some1 else' wife- but u are just beginning to be badt now, cos atleast I can tell now u aint no more whining and panting and shading tears and speeding back home with ya tail betwn yur legs. grin
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Personally, I have always warned young men, men who are yet to achieve their aspirations or some level of success to steer clear of any committed relationship, relationships that involve emotions, it takes away a lot of your focus and sense of direction to achieve without distractions.

Young man!!! pick yourself up, it's definitely not out of place to cry or feel anger or anguish considering the enormity of emotions involved on your side but it would be wrong to dwell on this incident, move o bro .. When I say move on I mean move on..delete her from your life and your priority on a scale of preference should be improving yourself professionally, academically and that would in turn yield financial success and some level of stability.

And whenever you are ready for commitments in the future, please be wise and make decisions with your head, be pragmatic and keep emotions and sentiments away.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by ststyreal(f): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Such is life bro. Huh! Move on. I feel ur pain, especially when u trully love ur partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay / Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.