Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] (46956 Views)

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by slap1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
And they're one of the best we have. Says so much.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Alezy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
my dream university why
Lolz. ..would the TV stop ur learning? ?
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Alezy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
olayincar:

Lols grin Best University in Nigeria nt Africa okay
not best in nigeria abeg
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by skyface00(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nigerians kai even so called American still using old tv
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Owongtok:
Some years soon some parts of that TV will be hotly sought after.Remember Old gramaphone and grandfather clock.
Aago elekpon...
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by LaurelP(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
isacolukay:
I no dey denge denge I no dey pose, my baby gimme bisiki I want sugar sugar

Melo Melo!!
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
The OP is a big f.o.o.l
This television sets are no more being used and were just abandoned there. The television sets in OAU is better than those in some banks.
Each faculty has several High definition television sets strategically placed in all the corners of their offices and walkways.
bros, chill na... u no suppose abuse d OP na...
BTW, na TV ona go watch for school ba
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
maestroz:
AKPABIO AND THE POVERTY OF MIND OF NIGERIAN LEADERS

Akpabio had an accident with a 30 million naira car. That is the entire life savings of President Mohammedu Buhari; a former GOC, Governor, Minister of Petroleum, Chief of Army staff, Army Secretary, Former Military Head of State, Special Fund board chairman and currently a seating President. If Akpabio had held the kind of offices that President Buhari has held, he will be HELL by now living in a 100 billion dollar mansion, driving armored tanks as convoy, own Atlantic ocean as swimming pool, own Obasanjo farm as his food store and Aso Rock as his boys quarters. What a poverty of mind!
bros, u miss road o... but u r on point sha
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
exhibition:
Laboratory things!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
u be JUMIA website?
exhibition:
Laboratory things!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
u be JUMIA website?
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by baruzeez(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
EVILFOREST:
YORUBAS like keeping ANCIENT and DILAPIDATED things until they become NEW, either by EVOLUTION or Big BANG theory

Example... visit IBADAN
.(places) visit ILE-IFE
visit GBOMOSHO

Example... OBASANJO
(human)
that was why your father had to travel from ya village in the east down to ibadan just to sell electronics. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
if you're already on nairaland before going to uni,then I'm sorry embarassed
bros, buttress ur point graphically...
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
LaurelP:

Melo Melo!!
thing she do u, bojo ba ro koshewi borun ba ran, borun baran, ko shey so... melo melo, melo melo lefewi ... """""""’"""""" melo melo lefeso...
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by bawz012(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
baruzeez:
that was why your father had to travel from ya village in the east down to ibadan just to sell electronics. Idiot
God bless u for me
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
MosakuAW:

This TV is still lying in my father's store room.

Whaoooo! Gone are the days.
I still have some question sir, about telecoms CSR jobs. Etisalat to be precise. How do I go about this sir?
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Bollinger(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Owongtok:
Some years soon some parts of that TV will be hotly sought after.Remember Old gramaphone and grandfather clock.

Nigerian mentality. God I thank you oooooooooooo.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by femi4: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Seems the TV get wall hanger sef
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by miqos02(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
HighIQ:
Lol! See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos]

. I SUGGEST THIS TV SHOULD BE TAKEN TO A MUSEUM or what do you think?
but its in a lab now? so its ok
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Unionised(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
The OP is a big f.o.o.l
This television sets are no more being used and were just abandoned there. The television sets in OAU is better than those in some banks.
Each faculty has several High definition television sets strategically placed in all the corners of their offices and walkways.

Don't defend what cannot be defended jare.

Is the lab a store room that such should be "abandoned" there?

When they say the universities are only churning out stale knowledge some people go begin shout.

I'm pretty sure the NUC curriculum is as old as that tv.

Just saying....

1 Like

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by zoraro(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
The OP is a big f.o.o.l

You look more foolish than the OP to me. Are the TV sets in the school or not? angry .
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is time to break down and reconstruct all the infrastructure of the Nigerian universities.

1 Like

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Dexema(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
That was the lab i did my first dissection as a student of Zoology OAU. Mind u those tvs are no more in use,rather we now have flat screen tvs in the lecture halls.
Can someone pls upload images of the new tvs?

2 Likes

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by tpiah01: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dexema:
That was the lab i did my first dissection as a student of Zoology OAU. Mind u those tvs are no more in use,rather we now have flat screen tvs in the lecture halls.
Can someone pls upload images of the new tvs?

not on this site!

half baked is what sells here.

1 Like

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by vanvickie(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
wow..gone are d old days
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Dexema(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
tpiah01:

not on this site!

half baked is what sells here.
On second thought,u are very correct,"there is no news like bad news"
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by tpiah01: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dexema:

On second thought,u are very correct,"there is no news like bad news"

not even bad news, but gutter sniffing news.

1 Like

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by boolet: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin have they removed the ones in aud 1 and aud 2?
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Frankiss44(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
maestroz:
AKPABIO AND THE POVERTY OF MIND OF NIGERIAN LEADERS

Akpabio had an accident with a 30 million naira car. That is the entire life savings of President Mohammedu Buhari; a former GOC, Governor, Minister of Petroleum, Chief of Army staff, Army Secretary, Former Military Head of State, Special Fund board chairman and currently a seating President. If Akpabio had held the kind of offices that President Buhari has held, he will be HELL by now living in a 100 billion dollar mansion, driving armored tanks as convoy, own Atlantic ocean as swimming pool, own Obasanjo farm as his food store and Aso Rock as his boys quarters. What a poverty of mind!

What is the worth of the car the president drives? Yeye dey smell
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by MosakuAW(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
tosh26:
I still have some question sir, about telecoms CSR jobs. Etisalat to be precise. How do I go about this sir?

I dont really know about etisalat. I have never worked with them before, but you can apply when there is openings. Nothing much jare.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by feeloscar(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
olayincar:

Lols grin
Best University in Nigeria nt Africa okay
Supposed
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by feeloscar(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
The OP is a big f.o.o.l
Why wouldn't they dispose of the old stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / 'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.