Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] (46963 Views)

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Kingbilo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Is that not for for cathode ray tube experiment tongue
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
No student whatsoever has the guts to touch that TV. If they do, they risk paying reparation fee which amounts to thousands of naira
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by RexTramadol1: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
my dream university why

Even wiv dis, hope you still love our school?
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by donodion(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
HighIQ:
Lol! See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos]

. I SUGGEST THIS TV SHOULD BE TAKEN TO A MUSEUM or what do you think?
In this era?...chei chei chei.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
end time tinz
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
boolet:
grin have they removed the ones in aud 1 and aud 2?
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
i see flat screen TVs...
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by 1stdammy: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
HighIQ:
yeah it is inside part 1 lab used for zoology and botany practicals.MIND YOU I ONLY SAID IT IS INSIDE.
u're damn right, Chemistry part 2 lab as well.....
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by tpiah01: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by lilmizwierd(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nicepoker:
wake up
I have woken up
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by lilmizwierd(f): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
if you're already on nairaland before going to uni,then I'm sorry embarassed
Clap for yourself Adviser am in school jawe busybody
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by lilmizwierd(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ..would the TV stop ur learning? ?
it chased me away
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by lilmizwierd(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
teeowl:
i see flat screen TVs...
I need your eyes
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by ManTiger(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
There used to be this type of TV in AUD I and II.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Theultimate(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
But, what the topic says is "(See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory)". Whether they're still in use is not clarified. They may keep them for " Keeping Sake".

1 Like

Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Drabrah(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls wot's do link bw TV & laboratory?
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin

lilmizwierd:

I need your eyes
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by oyebolacomfort(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahahahaha Oh My God I Cnt Lol
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Ihechi2310(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:

I have woken up jawe the nightmare is too much
No continue dreaming, Joseph the dreamer
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Alezy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
lilmizwierd:
it chased me away
I c...go to uniport den
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by onyxo76(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
saw these same tv in 1994 as a freshman ...shocked to still see them in the same place over 20 years later..
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by HighIQ(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
onyxo76:
saw these same tv in 1994 as a freshman ...shocked to still see them in the same place over 20 years later..
and it is likely to be there forever
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Adeyeancah(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Owongtok:
Some years soon some parts of that TV will be hotly sought after.Remember Old gramaphone and grandfather clock.
A CLOCK WITH A BIG BALL (AGO ELEPON) HAHAHA!
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2015
ManTiger:
There used to be this type of TV in AUD I and II.
Are they no longer there? Those TVs could turn 360.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Drabrah:
Pls wot's do link bw TV & laboratory?
It's not only those in the physical or natural sciences that make use of laboratories. Others do to. In the Faculty of Arts, there is a Phonetics Laboratory used by students studying English, French, German and Portuguese.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by rebirthiix: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2015
Great ife ma ass
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Solomonodimegwu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
isacolukay:
I no dey denge denge I no dey pose, my baby gimme bisiki I want sugar sugar
melo melo! Melo melo! La fe'wi... Melo melo! Melo melo! La fe so.... Hahaha! I try na? i nor b omo yoruba ooo
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by Drabrah(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's not only those in the physical or natural sciences that make use of laboratories. Others do to. In the Faculty of Arts, there is a Phonetics Laboratory used by students studying English, French, German and Portuguese.
Kk. Txs 4 d enlightenment.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by isacolukay(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Solomonodimegwu:
melo melo! Melo melo! La fe'wi... Melo melo! Melo melo! La fe so.... Hahaha! I try na? i nor b omo yoruba ooo
Boss u try.
Re: See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] by INTERMAN: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
HOMOTOYOSI10:
Na only one big man dey get this coffin in one community before grin...... hin house go con look like market square once den start koto aye cheesy
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic) / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.