Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130854 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abeokuta is cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kool place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please use Ibadan to counter Onitsha......
Why are you hiding the pictures of Ibadan??
Oga Aresa, where are you? grin
[size=18pt]Onitsha.......[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
This thread still dey?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Weldone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:
welcome to my lovely state cheesy

[size=18pt]Infact to add south south cities to this thread will be injustice to Yorubas.

Let them only contend with south east first, where they are quick to call "Villages"
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2015

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

[size=18pt]Infact to add south south cities to this thread will be injustice to Yorubas.

Let them only contend with south east first, where they are quick to call "Villages"
[/size]

south-east people are my brothers, i will always do anything to support my brother from the south-east. we need to show them how developed we are in the south-south and south-east. yorubas are silly people. this is the road leading to my villa eket

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:
welcome to my lovely state cheesy

When people are talking keep quiet. Akpan's are reserved for the kitchen or with the maiguard.

Rescue your witchcraft children first Udom

[img]http://www.worldpulse.com/sites/default/files/styles/post_image_gallery_display/public/post/1194/19894/post_image_gallery/56a82b9d0efded1409e7c94d1d1c09ee/children_stigmatized_and_isolated.png?itok=9-RqTMIj[/img]
[img]http://globalville.files./2014/05/6b476-boy1.jpg[/img]
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
no time for dulling. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Xpaz:

Bro a beg upgrade
you are posting 20 years old picture.
I need d present ugly pic of East.
not old one that doesn't exist.

If he likes, he can post pictures from south-east 50 years ago. No body cares. Just let him keep fooling himself.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
no time for idle talks cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice pix

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yoruba people should PLEASE post pictures of Iseyin, Ikenne or Owo here ooo!
I am tired of hearing everyone in Nigeria is a "Villager" and only yorubas are "township" people.
They should show up those phanthom cities in the south west now oo!
I heard Ilesha, Okitipupa and Oyo are better than London, JUST please pikshures!

[size=18pt]Awka picshures......

[/size]
Abakaliki and Umuahia loading..... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by PentiumPro(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
onenaira3:

Monkey looking yoloba Ashawo, pls do us a favour and go and die!!!
Not after your whole Asaba lineage has been wiped off the surface of the earth.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
Yoruba people should post pictures of Iseyin, Ikenne or Owo here ooo!
I am tired of hearing everyone in Nigeria is a "Villager" and only yorubas are "township" people.
They should show up those phanthom cities in the south west now oo!
I heard Ilesha, Okitipupa and Oyo are better than London, please pikshures!

[size=18pt]Awka picshures......

[/size]
Abakaliki and Umuahia loading..... grin

you did well to post that awka highway before they started reconstructing it with the flyovers, they would have posted it before you just did and claim it was a recent picture grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:
while south-south and south-east are advancing, this is the face of the regional capital of yorubaland in 2015 grin grin

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:
while south-south and south-east are advancing, this is the face of the regional capital of yorubaland in 2015 grin grin

[size=15pt]Notice that the only yoruba counter action is to post the same bad internet pictures of 25 years ago. grin grin grin grin grin grin I didn't even want to bother showing them the same areas now.

They cannot even counter with one single good picture of yorubaland! This is so sad.

I will hold off, until Oga Aresa, the defender of oodua kingdom returns. then we shall continue. grin
[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by londoner: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
I'm really impressed with SE pics. And to think this was after a war, being starved and given just twenty pounds..........Igbo's need to take a bow.

Some pics from the north look okay too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Cjrane2 post=37704133]

[size=15pt][i]Notice that the only yoruba counter action is to post the Kool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Xpaz:

Bro a beg upgrade
you are posting 20 years old picture.
I need d present ugly pic of East.
not old one that doesn't exist.
[size=16pt]
Is this ANAMBARA picture 20 years ago too LIAR?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625119_anambra5_jpegc6db5367bd20363ba295e1cfc3ad9750

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGpvZnEyN3RoZzBfMTAxLmpwZ3w2NzB8MzcwfDgvMzAvMjAxNQ==[/img]

(Peter Obi - Anambra Governor 2007 - 2015)

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
EastLebanon:
I have been following this thread from the begining,i give it to south easterners because over 80% of their picture is individual projects while over 80% of the north's picture is government projects.
South easterners built onitsha,nnewi and aba cities from scratch.
They are the only geopolitical zone in the country where individuals built airport(sam mbakwe int'l cargo airport)
they are the only people in the country to build a private vehicle manufacturing plant(innoson motors)
they are the only people in the country to build a private petroleum refinery(orient refinery)

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:

[size=16pt]

[size=18pt]DUDE,
PETER OBI WAS NOT GOVERNOR IN 2015.

The pictures of Obi at Bida road Onitsha in 2006 were his first projects as governor.
Stop being silly like typical yorubas that won't defend their cities, but lie about the SE. Abi you are a yoruba?[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:

[size=16pt]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625119_anambra5_jpegc6db5367bd20363ba295e1cfc3ad9750

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGpvZnEyN3RoZzBfMTAxLmpwZ3w2NzB8MzcwfDgvMzAvMjAxNQ==[/img]

he he he.
my brother you still haven't answered my question and still haven't not done what I asked you to do.
I said and I repeat.
I want you to post D PRESENT PIC of the Ugly cities of IGBOLAND.
not old pic THAT DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE.
secondly I want you to post d beautiful mantions and cities in ur Yorubaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Enugu chilling

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

12 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Oh shut your village mouth.

Dutse airport is better than whatever village landing strip you are ranting about and they have university in Dutse too so what's your point...

aboooki must you insult ...dutse ...where is that anyway ? how many flights gets there ? is it the suya sellers that book online or is it the kunu sellers

for your information Sam mbakwe airport is the first non federal government built airport ...it is on records I think igbos gave been setting the pace

mind you Sam mbakwe airport is an international cargo handling airport ...I think that thing in dutse is a landing strip

now insult me more
and u must be a muslim

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (59) (Reply)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.