Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130852 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:
^^Apart from the accident scene of Tanker explosion, the 2nd pic is not SE, the 3rd pic is Aba(ariria)

Abas case is different, abi dis one sef na aba?

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
While a small Northern state built it's own airport from scratch, you empty and shallow chest beating villagers begged for decades for the FG to build airport for you just like you begged and begged for 2nd Niger bridge instead of building your own since you are imaginarily the most superior and riches jokers in Nigeria. Goofy otuoke Jona repainted a worthless airstrip and ask you to pay JB for 30 years for your own bridge...

This is the same North you try to clown all the time...The joke is sadly on you and this is why the rest of Nigerian laugh at you...

smh...

I am not here to measure how long our dick are or how dip our girls Toto are with yours but to straighten the records here

the first state to single handedly build an airport was IMO state during the time of Sam mbakwe ...its on record

also the first state university was IMO state university now at uturu known as absu

it's also in the records

I am just reading the post and smiling ....

what am I smiling at? this is to show how far Igbo must have come ...oh with £20 policy and lack of political power

but I am watching on sidelines

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:

Abas case is different, abi dis one sef na aba?

now i know you should not be taken seriously. is that flood still there? all you are posting are pictures from 15yrs ago, and those areas has changed so much due to transformation. eg see below

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:

now i know you should not be taken seriously. all you are posting are pictures from 15yrs ago, and those areas has changed so much due to transformation. eg see below

Peter Obi was governor 15 years ago? You're the one postings gra that cannot be taken seriously oga. Your lie is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are there NO residential areas in the entire north? Question for the yoloba slaves wey wan use their masters to fight. grin grin grin grin grin I'm dead weak right now. It looks like only government buildings and airports filled north judging from the pics. Still trying to understand how someone started a comparison dick measuring and getting whipped from it. Even brought reinforcement and still getting the same government projects grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Abagworo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am not here to measure how long our dick are or how dip our girls Toto are with yours but to straighten the records here

the first state to single handedly build an airport was IMO state during the time of Sam mbakwe ...its on record

also the first state university was IMO state university now at uturu known as absu

it's also in the records

what am I smiling at? this is to show how far Igbo must have come ...oh with £20 policy and lack of political power

The University and Airport were not built by State but individuals. It was equally not during Mbakwe's time but during the military era. Then oil price was so low that it was impossible for any State to build such expensive projects.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

Now that you posted a picture of my hometown Asaba,
I will show you Asaba grin

[size=18pt]Enjoy ASABA[/size] grin

Did you just bring Asaba in? grin grin grin

Sh1t just got real. Asaba go floor am. Sh1t just got real. Lmfaoooo

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Is this not IDEMILLI Anambra state last year? Stop deceiving the gullible and hold d leaders responsible

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1954243_20141115151407_jpegdbdc960b6c5dddbec533b5b619afde6e
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Onisha market

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
I still haven't seen any Southwest pictures here!

I know the only people that can compete are the northern cities. But, i wonder why Southwest are the people that always want to be the fall guys for abookis. grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Enjoy Enugu[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abagworo:

The University and Airport were not built by State but individuals. It was equally not during Mbakwe's time but during the military era. Then oil price was so low that it was impossible for any State to build such expensive projects.

I contributed money for the project when I was in primary school

but government or private is not material now

IMO state was the first state that built both airport and university without any federal assistance and this was in 80s

so give it to them

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:
I still haven't seen any Southwest pictures here!

I know the only people that can compete are the northern cities. But, i wonder why Southwest are the people that always want to be the fall guys for abookis. grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Enjoy Enugu[/size]

You are a joker, defend your cities first before making noise, shebi you are the one posting gra?

ANAMBRA
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1954463_20141005115135_jpegb57ec45cc05e38441c802d9b0e3eaec6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1954386_20141005130508_jpeg84e249dad7cf804257fceddf3a04bc5c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1954560_0000osha_jpeg2fe3bc552701422a29dc80849a69ec27
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1954447_ifiteawka_jpegda05586b1235d9d91de12133eec6270c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1954562_0000osha2_jpegcff6d65fa11f22c2e04afc0b7acdff00
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

What's your unintelligent nonsense got to do with the topic? Shouldn't you be countering what I posted with whatever you have to be proud of in your village.?

You village trolls bore me I swear...
I countered you with facts on Sam mbakwe airport and ABSU

any other thing bro?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yiboooesss and their perpetual dicckk measuring threads.
Nothing productive ever come from them on NL, except trouble, sowing discord and adding no value to discussions on the political section.

SMH

Typical yoloba monkey. Who started the dick measuring? No be your brother, quota system, out of his low self system and inferiority complex, he decided to invade an east thread to measure dicks and getting WHIPPED at it. So embarrassed of his South West he tried to use North to fight and still getting dragged on a fight he started. LMFAOOO typical black niggers.. A word of advice to your ppl, don't start SH1t if you can't take the heat

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra industrial area

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
onenaira3:

Did you just bring Asaba in? grin grin grin

Sh1t just got real. Asaba go floor am. Sh1t just got real. Lmfaoooo

I got so much pics of Asaba from my last visit, but they are mostly exquisitely and intricately designed architecture of my relations houses which i don't want to post here. These are types of houses you won't even see in Abuja and i mean every word of it. But i will stick to the general ambiance of the inside Asaba city area.

[size=18pt]Enjoy Asaba[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by PentiumPro(f): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
onenaira3:

Typical yoloba monkey. Who started the dick measuring? No be your brother, quota system, out of his low self system and inferiority complex, he decided to invade an east thread to measure dicks and getting WHIPPED at it. So embarrassed of his South West he tried to use North to fight and still getting dragged on a fight he started. LMFAOOO typical black niggers.. A word of advice to your ppl, don't start SH1t if you can't take the heat
Perpetually angry man, nice to see that you are toning down on your extreme bitterness.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

it's also in the records

[/s]

Oh shut your village mouth.

Dutse airport is better than whatever village landing strip you are ranting about and they have university in Dutse too so what's your point...

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra industrial area [

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:
ANAMBRA OR NOT?

you see why i told you that all the pictures you are posting are over 15-20yrs old and that the places does not exist any longer. look at the round-about below, did you see the same place in your pictures? cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2:

I got so much pics of Asaba from my last visit, but they are mostly exquisitely and intricately designed architecture of my relations houses which i don't want to post here. These are types of houses you won't even see in Abuja and i mean every word of it. But i will stick to the general ambiance of the inside Asaba city area.

[size=18pt]Enjoy Asaba[/size]

Dude I know. I'm from Asaba so I know that's why I said Asaba go floor am if we start. I'm very proud of Una not resulting to government buildings and individual housing as support. Honestly, I'm enjoying this thread and thank you for the Asaba pics. I miss home so much I swear

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

Perpetually angry man, nice to see that you are toning down on your extreme bitterness.

Monkey looking yoloba Ashawo, pls do us a favour and go and die!!!

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
akwabassey:

[s]you see why i told you that all the pictures you are posting are over 15-20yrs old and that the places does not exist any longer. look at the round-about below, did you see the same place in your pictures? cheesy[/s]

I thought you said you were not from anambra liar. Oya try to tell the truth this time...

[size=14pt]Is this not ANAMBRA[/size] or was Peter Obi governor 20 years ago again?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1955325_awka22_jpegf6781844f72fc9ab32ae29cc8221972f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1955334_awka28_jpeg60d054c7f3c0f5e64049b798d079b25a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1955332_awka26_jpegaa5eb697062471c2ef9806ab69d86f42

Ibo fit lie ehn !
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by after1: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Okada man, abeg drop me here.

Cc: attacker231

@Okolochyke, Seems this thread go make sense oooo

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=14pt]WHERE ARE THE South West CITIES??[/size]

Please continue to enjoy streets of Enugu.

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cjrane2, where are you now? China? I am coming to Dubai next month, I may stop over in Beijing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (59) (Reply)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.