Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130190 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by nairalndPOLICE: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
FKO81:
I here by challenge any Northerner or westerner to mention his or her state excluding present FCT Abuja and former FCT Lagos, mention your state and challenge Anambra state with individual structures, please don't post random pictures of your region. Let go there

The battle has already been won and lost my brother.i av neva thought the north was developed as this.

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra state

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
nairalndPOLICE:

The battle has already been won and lost my brother.
My armory is fully loaded I need a challenger now angry

14 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
vivalavida:
FK081 on point.
@quotasystem and all posting pictures,we dont need pictures of government projects like bidges,flyovers,airports etc.
We want to see the residential part of your cities. We want to see what your people have been able to achieve. if you check very well pictures coming outta the east,guys arent posting government structures. They are showing you residential areas. In the south-east,the igbo man believes and show-cases what he has achieved. Not what government has done for him.
So please show us northern residential areas. We dont need your parks,fountains,stadiums,library and co.
Show us where u LIVE

vivalavida:
FK081 on point.
@quotasystem and all posting pictures,we dont need pictures of government projects like bidges,flyovers,airports etc.
We want to see the residential part of your cities. We want to see what your people have been able to achieve. if you check very well pictures coming outta the east,guys arent posting government structures. They are showing you residential areas. In the south-east,the igbo man believes and show-cases what he has achieved. Not what government has done for him.
So please show us northern residential areas. We dont need your parks,fountains,stadiums,library and co.
Show us where u LIVE

nairalndPOLICE:

The battle has already been won and lost my brother.i av neva thought the north was developed as this.

grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Choi..Biafra too make sense. God too bless us

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra state

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin cool
Mr man mention your state and challenge me

18 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin cool
what has been won and lost?
you didn't even put up a fight.
post your residential areas. not govt n public buildings

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Are there no residential neighborhoods in the supposedly 'over populated' North? Are there no streets, people and built-up areas up North?

I wanna see similar shots as that of FKO8 showing the life and heart-beat of the North...Villages as well as their infrastructure.

12 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra state

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
nairalndPOLICE:

May be when compare with southwest mod enclave not east, we don't depend on government handouts individuals run things themselves, an average Igbo man is a gold getter.

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bro Frank, They will not come because they know the truth.
Especially my brother (Aresa) from Ibadan. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, Enjoy drive in Onitsha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AMOXXSJQ0Q

14 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by aresa: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
meccuno:
its so funny after the devastating effect of the civil war, the igbos can still hold their own. Isn't that beautiFul? After more than 40 years head start and still they can still compare their cities that were ravished by aerial bombardments of FG jet fighters and FG neglect.....these Northern states plus the southern states had the benefit of FG presence but there is not much difference between the SE and other states in Nigeria........but seriously, why are you so bitter and filled with hate? The Igbos would continue to progress in their red and dirty soil whether you like it or not......chinua achebe,chimamanda and others that you will not amount to in life all came from the land of the red soil........as an advice if you keep hating, ur Blood pressuer would rise too high and you probably would die of stroke.
[/s]

Excuses Excuses Excuses.... That's all you villagers no how to do after starting what you can not finish..
You started the thread as usual to rubbish other people, but unfortunately for you villagers, the people you are trying to rubbish are better than you.

STFU and quit starting dumb threads that you can not support.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=37697781][s][/s]Excuses Excuses Excuses.... That's all you villagers no how to do after starting what you can not finish..
You started the thread as usual to rubbish other people, but unfortunately for you villagers, the people you are trying to rubbish are better than you.

STFU and quit starting dumb threads that you can not support.[/quote
No excuses, the guy simply said you guys have nothing to show for the over 40 years of political emasculation of the Igbo. This is a fact laid bare from the pix the world is viewing. The Igbo are simply doing better than their adversaries.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Awka

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by nairalndPOLICE: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nnewi neighbourhood

16 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra state

12 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
AnambraDota:

Yes there is no beggars, almajiris, VVF patients, terrorists, drug users and gum sniffers. grin grin grin grin cheesy

You see there is no kid in streets they are in the schools studying. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol ...pls remember I am the 30th guy that liked your post. this is for posterity reason

and you did a good one

nwanne m nwanyi kedu ije ?

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Deltagiant post=37698056][/quote]

Which pix? Have you seen the pics that the OP confessed to be an average eastern street? Nobody forced him o, he confessed.

Now you are bringing picture of a few GRA areas to decieve yourself.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm5TGb3S1I/AAAAAAAACGQ/S2oJlCAHVLI/s1600/onitsha.gif[/img]
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
Just in case you've been deceived with fake or selected pictures before about Anambra and its environs, here is a revelation. Anambra is just second meaning of PIGS PARADISE. undecided undecided undecided Those people are useless and they're the reason Igbos are called bad names today.
These pictures I'm showing are real, unlike those Chinolization posted in the front page, using a female moniker. Na God go punish am sha smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625114_anambra1_gif8a18383c4ecfaa368dcbecba7b50b6ce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625114_anambra1_gif8a18383c4ecfaa368dcbecba7b50b6ce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625115_anambra2_jpeg967bc625f527f002944a27290aa07171

Hold on for more smiley
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Onitsha neighborhood

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:

Which pix? Have you seen the pics that the OP confessed to be an average eastern street? Nobody forced him o, he confessed.

Now you are bringing picture of a few GRA areas to decieve yourself.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm5TGb3S1I/AAAAAAAACGQ/S2oJlCAHVLI/s1600/onitsha.gif[/img]

How dynamic a people are is what matters. The above scene no longer exists, it's long been taken care of. The thrust of this thread is the evolution of the once war-ravaged Eastern region. How it has surpaseed other areas in human development index in Nigeria. And how the so called victorious North and west have been demobilized. Lagos and Abuja apart.

17 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:

You forgot to add this:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bad belle na bad thing oh!

You can post those pictures of military rule days, if you like.
People will know my pictures and yours which is more recent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way,
Did you notice the sign on that bridge reads [size=18pt] "Progress forever"[/size] Something Yoruba and hausa have tried to deny Nigeria grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
nairalndPOLICE:

After the aboo-ki showed you pepper on an east thread, lol.
They unbanned me this morning, Owambe police tell your master aboki to mention his state and open thread and challenge Anambra state I'll gladly meet him there
More from Anambra

17 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BMedia: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Cjrane2 post=37698542][/quote]

I hate deception angry, show me the new version of this place if true. IS THIS NOT THE SAME ONITSHA (Anambra) you're posting

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625196_onit_png75800e823da531d39eded776abe13ac4

I don't have time for you.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by akwabassey: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
^^Apart from the accident scene of Tanker explosion, the 2nd pic is not SE, the 3rd pic is Aba(ariria)

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
9th page? Haba! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
BMedia:
IS THIS NOT THE SAME ONITSHA? shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625212_onit3_jpeg2a04c9e8c71c1a6ef1a4406c0e692c95

Now that you posted a picture of my hometown Asaba,
I will show you Asaba grin

[size=18pt]Enjoy ASABA[/size] grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.