Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130309 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 4:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=13pt]
I thought we should enjoy what God has done for Ndigbo in spite of the demons calling themselves agents of the federal government that have used every foul means available in hell to try and undermine and under-develop this part of Nigeria.
But, God pass them......................

It is unbecoming of any "President" to openly declare that he will oppress sections of his own country because they voted more for his opponent. The dulllard will ultimately realize that God is greater than his mean or wicked disposition against Ndigbo. Just as Gowon finally confessed he made a mistake to try and oppress Igbos instead of embrace them as true Nigerians.

The dulllard may not even have enough time left on earth to realize his folly and tragic misuse of the present opportunity to heal Nigeria from tribalism and nepotism. Instead he tragically worsened it out of ignorance and senseless blind hate.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTfxaFsinuk

Cry me a river, you have been victims of your political illiteracy since 1960, which explains your lack of infrastructure and development, which underlines the reason you hide being individual efforts and group cheer to trick yourselves into believing you have made progress as a region grin grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:53am On Sep 08, 2015
my brother i just said the fact , but they can argue it...wetin concern me finally

brown3:
u re right, this thread has proved that most yorubas dont have homes that why most of them are area boys.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2015
lol...were ya nwayo na ndi ofe mmanu

easy on em bro
OdenigboAroli:

Well,they like to claim Lagos as their achievement as if they built it knowing well they have nothing to be proud of. Every one of them is from Lagos,nobody comes from Ogbomosho and Ibadan because it backward and undeveloped.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
millionaireman:

Lol.

Prince and Princess Hotels proposed by Gov Okorocha in Orlu and Okigwe respectively..

Their realization depends on whether Gov. Okorocha still remembers that he proposed these vital development projects in those areas.

In his second term, Okorocha has resorted to building absolutely needless flyovers and bridges in Owerri as if all his political life depends on how good Owerri looks before the 2019 presidential election.

Since he joined APC, Okorocha has been devoting about 90% of his time and Imo state resources on making Owerri catch up with Lagos or Abuja in infrastructure development.
Since then, he sees the rest of Imo state outside Owerri as remote villages that do not deserve any new development infrastructure.

Most of the roads he started in Orlu and Okigwe four years ago have remained nightmares to the inhabitants of Orlu and Okigwe.

Abeg leave that f.ckin governor of mine. He is the biggest scam in igboland since the return democracy

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2015
same with me...i think we should leave some section for pristine forest...maybe the okigwe enugu highway and enugu nsuka highway

i want to be able to show my daughter crovcodile, show her hippo or chimp...she only sees that in movies...yes igbo land is urbanizing rapidky but we must also have conservation...i know most western region villages are living in conservation we need to build a natural park or conservation...maybe find a prototype igbo village built there with the 16th century setting of mud house, mbubo and ama..these are important ....

it has been decades I have not seen a mud house in Anambra state...please where do we have mud house...i need to show my daughter what it is like to live in mud house and what it is like to drink that sweet water from earthen pot

it is always cold

do you know

ezeagu:
I don't really like the rate of deforestation in Igboland. Plant/leave some trees.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by londoner: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Great pics and a few nice ones from Ibadan too. Hope to see more of neighbourhoods here too.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Dear Ummune,

They ask why we go home every christmas, it is a period we take stock of our years in sourjourn, build structure, build relationship and network new businesses and venture. that is what is called group economics...right from inception of this hell hole called a country...the igbo man has been feared and resisted...no apology for this whatsoever, this aint bragging but reality and when we have checked our check list we realised that onye ajulu adighi aju onwe ya...what did we do...we built indivodually and communually while dem dem feel they are flexing we were building and we will still build....

“For what? Why would I even think of building a house in Lagos, a place that is not my village? I don’t mind that I am staying in a two bedroom apartment. I would rather use the money to build a mansion in my village than a kitchen line in Lagos or elsewhere,”

“I know I don’t live in the village but I know I will retire one day. I am not ready to spend the rest of my life in the city. Will I be sharing my father’s old house with him when I retire? It is ideal for any normal Igbo man to build a house in his village even before building in the city,”

We must first of all ensure economic domination and make sure our footprints are visibile economically not only in Nigeria but ECOWAS region, we must also recpatriate these capital home, just like Jews built Isreal after the Holocost, We must build Igbo Land after the Progrom of 1970 and I think we are in line and nobody will derail us.

this is why we must keep building and working hard to ensure better igbo(id) land and unity.

End of Discussion

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2015
The holiday complex situates in Oguta local government Area of Imo State about 40km (forty kilometres) away from Owerri, the Capital of Imo State.

Oguta Golf Course,the only lakeside golf course in Nigeria which is 18 standard holes

then you can take your kids to the mini recration park all over seeing the lake maybe you can do crocs watching etc.... as I said before...We value comfort and family life...we cant afford our kids to be hanging around in bus stops or lazying about claiming son of soil...it is not our culture

so we create an enabling enviroment for our kids to soar without looking at any bagga face

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OGOg: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2015
What we need in igboland now is an efficient railway system , not the outrageously costly monorail but a standard gauge British type railway system which was very efficient in the movement of goods around Nigeria.
A railway system connecting us to the middle belt or ebonyi to other states will help reduce the discrepancy in food price between these areas and the rest of igboland, it will also reduce the number of trucks killing and maiming innocent civilians on our roads.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by meccuno: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
Dear Ummune,

They ask why we go home every christmas, it is a period we take stock of our years in sourjourn, build structure, build relationship and network new businesses and venture. that is what is called group economics...right from inception of this hell hole called a country...the igbo man has been feared and resisted...no apology for this whatsoever, this aint bragging but reality and when we have checked our check list we realised that onye ajulu adighi aju onwe ya...what did we do...we built indivodually and communually while dem dem feel they are flexing we were building and we will still build....

“For what? Why would I even think of building a house in Lagos, a place that is not my village? I don’t mind that I am staying in a two bedroom apartment. I would rather use the money to build a mansion in my village than a kitchen line in Lagos or elsewhere,”

“I know I don’t live in the village but I know I will retire one day. I am not ready to spend the rest of my life in the city. Will I be sharing my father’s old house with him when I retire? It is ideal for any normal Igbo man to build a house in his village even before building in the city,”

We must first of all ensure economic domination and make sure our footprints are visibile economically not only in Nigeria but ECOWAS region, we must also recpatriate these capital home, just like Jews built Isreal after the Holocost, We must build Igbo Land after the Progrom of 1970 and I think we are in line and nobody will derail us.

this is why we must keep building and working hard to ensure better igbo(id) land and unity.

End of Discussion
thumbs up
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2015
now your talking..a rail link that will link Agbor to Ahaba via ogwashi and have a major hub at ontisha - migbidi axis with intersection at Mgbidi/orlu zone and Oguta that will be nlinked to the lake incase of the dredging...the onitsha major Hub will connect Enugu Nsukka and abikiliki... then with Western hub connecting Aba, Alaoji, Igwocha and possibble terminating at Atlantic this will ensure speedy logistic and people movemnt...the rail will be fitted with wifi and the coaches in classes then we can also have open cargo rail that will bring in good from the ports of Ibaka, Uguta and river bank of Onitsha and port of Igwo Ocha (Port Harcourt) We will get there..thank lord that south Eastern Governors are in collaboration with Ifeanyi Okowa of delta state and we know the Ibibio(AkwaIbom) and Efiks are our natural ally...

these plans will be in blueprint

OGOg:
What we need in igboland now is an efficient railway system , not the outrageously costly monorail but a standard gauge British type railway system which was very efficient in the movement of goods around Nigeria.
A railway system connecting us to the middle belt or ebonyi to other states will help reduce the discrepancy in food price between these areas and the rest of igboland, it will also reduce the number of trucks killing and maiming innocent civilians on our roads.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2015
meccuno:
thumbs up

gbam

ekwusigo m
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by SpaceTour: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Onitsha hoods, one of the few most planned cities in Nigeria by the Europeans..

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by SpaceTour: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Tree-lined inner-most hoods of Onitsha..we must continue to maintain the ambience, serenity and greenery of this great city!

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Lots of Beautiful Houses even in The Rural Village community of Adazi-Nnukwu Anambra State!.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2015
So much investments in Houses in The Eastern Nigeria!.Just Look at This Great Mansion By A Young Boy in The Rural Village Community of Adazi-Nnukwu Anambra State!. Adazi-Nnukwu Kachaanuoooo!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by SpaceTour: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Over-looking the heart of Trans-Nkisi from 3-3 hoods- Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by SpaceTour: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Sighting 3-3 hoods Onitsha from Trans-Nkisi road..

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

When did IITA @ picture # 4 become Ibadan neighbourhood? Please leave Oyibo property alone. Ole, onyeoshi.

Is IITA in Ibadan?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

Is IITA in Ibadan?

Yes, but not built nor managed by a Yoruba or by NIGERIA. Indeed, it is an oases in the midst of the poverty and brown roofs of Ibadan. BTW, the highest ranking Nigerian ever to work in IITA is an Igbo man who was the DDG, Prof Okigbo.

I read an article comparing IITA and UI. The article discusses how they were at par, infrastructurally speaking, in the 60s and early 70s. Today compare and contrast.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Speaking about forests, there used to be very dense forested lands between Udi and Oji River from the old road. Are they still there? Also, lots of them along Enugu-PH road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

Yes, but not built by a Yoruba. Indeed, it is an oases in the midst of poverty and brown roofs. BTW, the highest ranking Nigerian ever to work in IITA is an Igbo man who was the DDG, Prof Okigbo.

I read an article comparing IITA to UI. The article discusses how they were at par, infrastructurally speaking, in the 60s and early 70s. Today compare and contrast.

Fine. that's all i wanted to the know and all you said also confirmed that Oyinbo's and Ndigbo's are also found in Ibadan Neighbourhood. tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

Fine. that's all i wanted to the know and all you said also confirmed that Oyinbo's and Ndigbo's are also found in Ibadan Neighbourhood. tongue

Oga! Are u sure u are Yoruba man?
U keep dancing to the tunes of the iboes.
Reread the topic carefully.
Eastern neighbourhood!
Not comparism between eastern neighbourhood and western neighbourhood.
If it's comparing niegbourhood, the iboes can't stand the Yoruba's.
I swear to God!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

IITA is not your "neighbourhood". It is locked up and secluded from your people. Only staff snd residents have access.

Besides, there are really no impressive architectural masterpieces at IITA, just well maintained environment, great labs and farms.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

Gmmmm
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Eastern neighbourhood!
I swear to God!

What then are you doing on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

What then are you doing on this thread?
To tell u that alaibo is backward & underdeveloped! oya hang ursef.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

To tell u that alaibo is backward & underdeveloped!
oya hang ursef.

You are an insecure heeeeediot

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

IIT[s]A is not your "neighbourhood". It is locked up and secluded from your people. Only staff snd residents have access.

Besides, there are really no impressive architectural masterpieces at IITA, just well maintained environment, great[/s] labs and farms.

Definition of Envy & Jealousy. grin
u wish u have an institute like IITA in the cave u came from right.

u wish to have the first Skyscraper in alaibo right? )
what about the first university? almighty Lagos nko?
lol. iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!
get that Intl your thin skull grin
NOTE: Your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Eastern neighbourhood!
I swear to God!

Ok na. My mistake.

Hmm! if that's the case i think Western neighbourhood thread should be open.

What do you think?
!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

You are an insecure heeeeediot
You are the unsecured goat here. I have been reading your comment. too immature for my liking. tell me, did fashola deported your father too? wink BTW
how old are u?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

IITA is not your "neighbourhood". It is locked up and secluded from your people. Only staff snd residents have access.

Besides, there are really no impressive architectural masterpieces at IITA, just well maintained environment, great labs and farms.

What is the defination of neighbourhood?

do you know IITA has a school? is it for public or for staffs only?

do you know IITA has a hotel? is it for public or for staffs only?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.