Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130302 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

go check your imbecil.e father he's already dead from suffocation. ode!
hehehehehe look how he resorted to insult. shey i told you? you are already suffocating to death.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Xpaz:
hehehehehe look how he resorted to insult. shey i told you? you are already suffocating to death.
lol. grin go get a life and stop stalking me. accursed akpu infested brain.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
My birth place...SOUTH WEST,Lagos...The Pride Of The World
Dammy,pls try to take some pix from the neighbourhood and post.AM NOT AROUND...CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
EKO MI...IKOYI..GULP IT UP,MAN

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why post SUV and picture of a fine boy....has it gotten to that level

We need pictures of Igbo cities ...we agree the western cities and hoods are paved with gold and pearls and their people go to farm with Lamborghini and masserati

Kini big deal

Pls hit me with Igbo towns sweet pictures

They are sources of inspiration

Were is okeikpu and asadike and lovelylillac with beremx the enfant terrible

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Oga! Are u sure u are Yoruba man?
U keep dancing to the tunes of the iboes.
Reread the topic carefully.
Eastern neighbourhood!
Not comparism between eastern neighbourhood and western neighbourhood.
If it's comparing niegbourhood, the iboes can't stand the Yoruba's.
I swear to God!
oga, you too talk...show us pictures to convince us of the yoruba glory. 44 pages on, you still dey talk, u no dey tire ni? Ah!!

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
liberty300:
oga, you too talk...show us pictures to convince us of the yoruba glory. 44 pages on, you still dey talk, u no dey tire ni? Ah!!

I ask again!
will the pictures make u cum?
if that's the case I don't want you to masturbate again. for your info, Western Cities beat Eastern hamlets hands down
I know alaibo inside out.
those are your prime hood, look at how disorganized and dirty its.
talk more of middle class, and the low class. smh
iboes wish there are yorubas but they will never be.
sad story.
dalu
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
ritchee or what ever you call yourself you say you made a mistake by posting that image from America and,will you also agree that the computer generated images you have been posting was equally a mistake?or were you high on (burukutu)when you were posting them? nigga the thing is judging by the way most of Yoruba youths are doing agbero your father's doing nothing only to come to the bus stop site down and saying ahh ahh while your mother's get to be sailing matches and cigarettes on trypan and your girls having children up and down with different people those one that are not agbero if the didn't blame government for their problems the blame igbo man the next three decade will be interesting to see what will be the faith of yoruba people
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Holy cow! 44 pages. i swear una get time ooo
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
badnature:
ritchee or what ever you call yourself you say you made a mistake by posting that image from America and,will you also agree that the computer generated images you have been posting was equally a mistake?or were you high on (burukutu)when you were posting them? nigga the thing is judging by the way most of Yoruba youths are doing agbero your father's doing nothing only to come to the bus stop site down and saying ahh ahh while your mother's get to be sailing matches and cigarettes on trypan and your girls having children up and down with different people those one that are not agbero if the didn't blame government for their problems the blame igbo man the next three decade will be interesting to see what will be the faith of yoruba people
MAYBE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.Just tell me the the one that is computer generated..do you mean these?Then something must be really wrong with you...

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
wizguy ? does south west start from lagos and end in lagos?which by the way is collective efforts of all Nigerians? if you don't have transport money give me your account number and I will send you money we want to see ibadam,osogbo that doesn't need federal allocation,ondo,ogun,eketi,and trust me it's not a competition between east and west,cus were not in the same league.we just want to find out south west and north east which one is ahead in terms of you no what i mean,let face it north central is even better than south west propaganda aside

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Holy cow! 44 pages. i swear una get time ooo

hehehe grin
oga you know it's our our work to train, groom and enlightened the..
forgetting the fact that they are all villagers.
u remember that Awolowo enlightened them with education' before handing £20 to them to go start a life.
its our destiny, forget all the 44 pages of bleating.
there destiny is in the hand of the Yoruba's.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
Why post SUV and picture of a fine boy....has it gotten to that level

We need pictures of Igbo cities ...we agree the western cities and hoods are paved with gold and pearls and their people go to farm with Lamborghini and masserati

Kini big deal

Pls hit me with Igbo towns sweet pictures

They are sources of inspiration

Were is okeikpu and asadike and lovelylillac with beremx the enfant terrible

These Igbo people are really pathetic.No wonder they call them the wailers.We said neighbourhood.Do animals live in the neighbourhoods...PEW...always complaining.Look at that his f.lat head...lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
small boy ritchee i don't know how old you are 21 or maybe 23 permits me to inform you that when you're still in your father's testis federal government and every other Nigerians invested a lot in lagos that what makes lagos what it is today.if it were yoruba efforts WHY are we not seeing the same thing in other yoruba state? can't you see what is coming out of south east? equal development in every state.small boy can you show us ibadam,osogbo were the use to sprinkle bonvita on top of Zink,eketi,ondo,ogun, ehn boy can you do that? you have been trying to divert attention from this thread since3 days ago,when you realize that help is not coming from any were you now start posting image of lagos,40 years from now a gwari boy me as well tell his mates how the develop Abuja

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
WHO BE THIS ONE ?

Ritchiee:
These Igbo people are really pathetic.No wonder they call them the wailers.We said neighbourhood.Do animals live in the neighbourhoods...PEW...always complaining.Look at that his f.lat head...lol

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ezeagu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
same with me...i think we should leave some section for pristine forest...maybe the okigwe enugu highway and enugu nsuka highway

i want to be able to show my daughter crovcodile, show her hippo or chimp...she only sees that in movies...yes igbo land is urbanizing rapidky but we must also have conservation...i know most western region villages are living in conservation we need to build a natural park or conservation...maybe find a prototype igbo village built there with the 16th century setting of mud house, mbubo and ama..these are important ....

it has been decades I have not seen a mud house in Anambra state...please where do we have mud house...i need to show my daughter what it is like to live in mud house and what it is like to drink that sweet water from earthen pot

it is always cold

do you know

I agree, it's funny, because the people we think we are copying are going back to our own ways of conservation and environmental consciousness. They now eat organic foods, use natural/rustic cutlery and furniture and live in mud houses worth millions. This is Smith, Will Smith family home which is based on African and Mediterranean architecture. It's worth over 50 million dollars and look at all the greenery around it.

And this is a house built with mud:

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
LOVELY IBADAN CITY ... A CITY THAT I SO MUCH ADMIRE..I WAS AT BODIJA..BODIJA MAKES SENSE A BIT ...BUT CHALLENGE BUS STOP ZONE HAS CHALLENGES

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ezeagu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Nigeria is just rubbish, see as Onitsha is so disorganized. Ibadan is just a disgrace m, in fact nigeria is annoying in general.

Onitsha is too stuffy, Enugu and owerri are better( still not up to standard) ibadan that I know is just a mess.

It's true, there really isn't anything t praise or showcase (or fight about) here, all these places are still pretty backward in terms of global standards.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
badnature:
wizguy ? does south west start from lagos and end in lagos?which by the way is collective efforts of all Nigerians? if you don't have transport money give me your account number and I will send you money we want to see ibadam,osogbo that doesn't need federal allocation,ondo,ogun,eketi,and trust me it's not a competition between east and west,cus were not in the same league.we just want to find out south west and north east which one is ahead in terms of you no what i mean,let face it north central is even better than south west propaganda aside
Take this on your complaining WIDE JAW...Are you TRUELY a wailer...?

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
LOVELY IBADAN CITY ... A CITY THAT I SO MUCH ADMIRE..I WAS AT BODIJA..BODIJA MAKES SENSE A BIT ...BUT CHALLENGE BUS STOP ZONE HAS CHALLENGES
You know what?That Oyo State that you just posted is comparable in size to your 5 eastern states.If all what you are showing are thrown into it...you would think the development is not something to write home about.But that is by the way,,,I am still giving you my beautiful pictures that you can never near...you know what?PRESIDENT WOULD ALWAYS DEFINE THE MINISTERS...lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by RareDiamonds: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
ABA THE INDUSTRIAL BASE OF NIGERIA. ALL HAIL THE GREAT ENYIMBA CITY !!!

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
is this really akure? just wondering but I think it is cool and there is room for improvement. Was there around the FUTA for some event

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
The Ondo state government has assured the people of Okitipupa Local Government Area of government’s swift intervention to rehabilitate the
landslide along the major road in the council area.

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ti Dada ba ni oun ko ja.O ni aburo to gboju lowo...Still Trending...LOOK AT THAT SWOOP AND GET A SWOON...lol

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ikare Akoko town of Ondo State, done with this NYSC, got to leave this place...look at the background and see pristine rustiness

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
AMUSE YOURSELVES HERE AND YOU WOULD NEVER BE SAD AGAIN..SOUTH WEST STILL TAKING THE GLORY...

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
STILL BASKING IN GLORY...

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by RareDiamonds: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pictures of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
You see, afterall africa gave them cold homes
ezeagu:

I agree, it's funny, because the people we think we are copying are going back to our own ways of conservation and environmental consciousness. They now eat organic foods, use natural/rustic cutlery and furniture and live in mud houses worth millions. This is Smith, Will Smith family home which is based on African and Mediterranean architecture. It's worth over 50 million dollars and look at all the greenery around it.

And this is a house built with mud:

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice park
Ritchiee:
AMUSE YOURSELVES HERE AND YOU WOULD NEVER BE SAD AGAIN..SOUTH WEST STILL TAKING THE GLORY...
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by RareDiamonds: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
IBADAN, YORUBA LAND

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
picture of Aba from skyscrappercity.com.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.