Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130297 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Francis5: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Definition of Envy & Jealousy. grin
u wish u have an institute like IITA in the cave u came from right.

u wish to have the first Skyscraper in alaibo right? )
what about the first university? almighty Lagos nko?
lol. iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!
get that Intl your thin skull grin
NOTE: Your opinion doesn't matter.

I ask you again, what are you doing here?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

Ok na. My mistake.

Hmm! if is the case i think Western neighbourhood thread should be open.

What do you think?

!

Open. it!
I will do as much as I can to help.
Bro! if u understand the iboes children we have on nairaland ehn grin they just want you to start comparing.
but I know them much better.
I can never be deceived! hahahaha
the most amazing thing is that : this rubbish only happen on nairaland (not even Facebook, twitter etc)
just imagine! that's all they have got. the pictures ain't even up to 2000 (more like 2000 duplex in the whole of alaibo). lol
only alalagbaka in akure boast of 15k+ duplex. lol
the same Ibadan they are masturbating about floors all alaibos primehood area *7. grin
rubbish!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Francis5:

I ask you again, what are you doing here?
grin grin
OK! lemme dance to your tune. to see the most developed region in the world. I.e alaibo. oya cum grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Definition of Envy & Jealousy. grin
u wish u have an institute like IITA in the cave u came from right.

u wish to have the first Skyscraper in alaibo right? )
what about the first university? almighty Lagos nko?
lol. iboes are no match to the Yoruba's!
get that Intl your thin skull grin
NOTE: Your opinion doesn't matter.

It is generally agreed that Southeast lacks federal presence and the zone receives the least allocation from FG as a result of manipulated past census. If you subtract Government establishments from other zones, you might be left with little or nothing to show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2015
God! grin grin
one mofo even said there's no hut in alaibo. definitely, there must be another alaibo, not the one in Nigeria (west Africa)
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Open. it!
I will do as much as I can to help.
Bro! if u understand the iboes children we have on nairaland ehn grin they just want you to start comparing.
but I know them much better.
I can never be deceived! hahahaha
the most amazing thing is that : this rubbish only happen on nairaland (not even Facebook, twitter etc)
just imagine! that's all they have got. the pictures ain't even up to 2000 (more like 2000 duplex in the whole of alaibo). lol
only alalagbaka in akure boast of 15k+ duplex. lol
the same Ibadan they are masturbating about floors all alaibos primehood area *7. grin
rubbish!
@bold shocked are you kidding me?

Bros, i give you that honour to proceed since you know more than me. wink]
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2015
*sips my tea*
A world class skyscraper in eziama alaibo.

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

@bold shocked are you kidding me?

Bros, i give you that honour to proceed since you know more than me. wink]

Lol. Bro!
Am not in any south western city.
But I do travel a lot.
I know what am saying.
From katsina to anambra to Ibadan to ebonyi to rivers.
I know what am saying.
I have someone to help with Ibadan.
Just proceed.
I miss democrazy wink
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Lol. Bro!
Am not in any south western city.
But I do travel a lot.
I know what am saying.
From katsina to anambra to Ibadan to ebonyi to rivers.
I know what am saying.
I have someone to help with Ibadan.
Just proceed.
I miss democrazy wink

Hmm! grin
let me see if i will be able to do that..

Note; i'm not in any south west cities now.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Abagworo:

It is generally agreed that Southeast lacks federal presence and the zone receives the least allocation from FG as a result of manipulated past census. If you subtract Government establishments from other zones, you might be left with little or nothing to show.

Hmmm. *listens carefully *
U can say that of other zones, but definitely not South West.
Showcasing pictures of hundreds of pictures and some fine (lol) roads doesn't mean a region is developed! BTW
What's obstructing SE from receiving high allocations? Maybe they produce less. Maybe there's nothing much to get from them grin
Akwaibom receive the highest allocation.
Because they got much from them.
I will stop here! grin
But comparing SW-SE is a sin before God & Man.
As far its the SE in Nigeria.
I I fit enter there this weekend to explore some ashi joint sef. cheesy
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2015
forgiveness:

Hmm! grin
let me see if i will be able to do that..

Note; i'm not in any south west cities now.

Lol. No cause for alarm.
I just want u to be taking the iboes here with a pinch of salt. Most of them doesn't know anywhere in SW apart from Lagos.
The same Ibadan they msturbate about, we have lekki inside, banana island inside, jabi inside. Villages inside slum inside. Lol
One was saying that Enugu is developed than Abuja shocked
Gwarinpa floors all the primehood areas of Enugu. Thank God this is nairaland.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by SpaceTour: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
The next big thing coming to the SE- Greenwood City under-construction in Awka. Well paved wide roads/streets with walk-ways and green-lawn.

The cream dela cream of the SE are already scrambling to have their foot-print on the world class city. I heard recently that Emeka Anyaoku, Ibeto, Emeka Offor, Ifeanyi Uba, Stella Odua etc, has already acquired some part of the massive zone for hospitality, up-scale homes, high-end event centers, high-rise office spaces etc, also the headquarters of Orient Petroleum will be sited in the area.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I keep coming back here expecting to see SW and north floor this page with their residential neighborhood since they are the ones that started the dick measuring comparison but what I see is either them trying to change topic, trying to divert attention away and the ones that do try to catch up either post 3D model pics, government project or the newest latest one art project by a USA artist grin grin
The latest excuse I now see is from the wizkid, wizboy or wizguy or whatever he calls himself saying and I quote "we would not post south west picture because look at thread it is talking about eastern area" grin
If Una knew that why did you people shamelessly invade the thread to dick measure. Let's be real, y'all invaded because Una thought you'll win and after getting the @ss whupping of a lifetime, calling it @ss whupping is even an understatement, this was a slaughter, Una are now saying whatever you can think of to save face grin grin grin

Next time don't start sh1t Una can't finish
Hope to see more government projects, 3D models and usa arts from Una. LMFAOOO. Kudos to forgiveness, at least that nigg@ tried.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Who is saying alagbaka here (Akure)? I have been to that place where royal bird hotel is, the area is still developing and some of the roads are not tarred, GRA Aba is better than alagbaka.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
SpaceTour:
The next big thing coming to the SE- Greenwood City under-construction in Awka. Well paved wide roads/streets with walk-ways and green-lawn.

The cream dela cream of the SE are already scrambling to have their foot-print on the world class city. I heard recently that Emeka Anyaoku, Ibeto, Emeka Offor, Ifeanyi Uba, Stella Odua etc have already acquired some part of the massive zone for hospitality, up-scale homes, high-end event centers, high-rises office spaces etc, also the headquarters of Orient Petroleum will be sited in the area.
So on point

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2015
onenaira3:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I keep coming back here expecting to see SW and north floor this page with their residential neighborhood since they are the ones that started the dick measuring comparison but what I see is either them trying to change topic, trying to divert attention away and the ones that do try to catch up either post 3D model pics, government project or the newest latest one art project by a USA artist grin grin
The latest excuse I now see is from the wizkid, wizboy or wizguy or whatever he calls himself saying and I quote "we would not post south west picture because look at thread it is talking about eastern area" grin
If Una knew that why did you people shamelessly invade the thread to dick measure. Let's be real, y'all invaded because Una thought you'll win and after getting the @ss whupping of a lifetime, calling it @ss whupping is even an understatement, this was a slaughter, Una are now saying whatever you can think of to save face grin grin grin

Next time don't start sh1t Una can't finish
Hope to see more government projects, 3D models and usa arts from Una. LMFAOOO. Kudos to forgiveness, at least that nigg@ tried.

Nwanne chefuo sophisticated noise makers

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by RareDiamonds: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2015
IMO STATE THE JOY, BEAUTY AND PRIDE OF AFRICA ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by RareDiamonds: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
IMO STATE THE JOY, BEAUTY AND PRIDE OF AFRICA !! ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by RareDiamonds: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
IMO STATE THE HEART OF THE EAST AND PRIDE OF AFRICA

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by onenaira3: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nwanne chefuo sophisticated noise makers

grin grin grin they are just "sophisticated" jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
onenaira3:

grin grin grin they are just "sophisticated" jokes.

Lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
DikeOha882:
W[s]ho is saying alagbaka here (Akure)? I have been to that place where royal bird hotel is, the area is still developing and some of the roads are not tarred, GRA Aba is better t[/s]han alagbaka.

shut ur oha infested mouth!
are all the road in independence layout, Enugu tarred?

BTW

if we are to check it, SE is one of the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria?
ur land mass is not even up to Niger or Oyo state, and look at all your prime hood area. smh
take a look at Abakiliki, the only impressive tarred road is the one leading to govt house!

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by oloyesaso(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
The majority of the posts from the north, and now the SW, are government projects and still seem empty.
oloyesaso, you posted the same neighborhood 4 times

Yea i know it a housing estate i also posted the link to there Facebook page if u want to see more of there projects
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Oga! Are u sure u are Yoruba man?
U keep dancing to the tunes of the iboes.
Reread the topic carefully.
Eastern neighbourhood!
Not comparism between eastern neighbourhood and western neighbourhood.
If it's comparing niegbourhood, the iboes can't stand the Yoruba's.
I swear to God!
heheheehe.
at the bolded.
my brother.
I will advice you to run away from this thread before you suffocate yourself to death in here.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Environer: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Xpaz:

heheheehe.
at the bolded.
my brother.
I will advice you to run away from this thread before you suffocate yourself to death in here.

Lol. This is a stinger
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Xpaz:

heheheehe.
at the bolded.
my brother.

go check your imbecil.e father he's already dead from suffocation.
ode!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
sad angry

if these are all iboe youths can boast of as the most innovative (my ass) tribe in the world.
then they must be all mr.IBU
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Environer: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:
sad angry

if these are all iboe youths can boast of as the most innovative (my ass) tribe in the world.
then they must be all mr.IBU
Mr Red roof zone. Ba wo ni?

Some asked you what you are doing trolling in an Igbo thread. Abi you dey vex say people wey you starve and gave only 20 pounds regardless of how much they had in their bank accounts have now overtaken you?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Environer:

Mr Red roof zone. Ba wo ni?

Some asked you what you are doing trolling in an Igbo thread. Abi you dey vex say people wey you starve and gave only 20 pounds regardless of how much they had in their bank accounts have now overtaken you?

grin grin
overtaken who?
when did iboes and yorubas start competing?
lol I have been waiting for u, lol
I can see that you are mentally deranged.
boy! u know nothing, go suck ur momma's boobs.
banza! slaves, u are waiting for ur Masters to give u £20. if not for the kindness of Chief Obafemi Awolowo! wink
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

hahahahaha
You're a lair, this pictures are from an art project in the US

http://petapixel.com/2012/04/11/aerial-photographs-showing-patterns-and-repetition/
I am back for a few hours.I am really sorry that I made that mistake.CHECK THE OTHER ONES I HAVE POSTED AND CONFIRM.I WAS REALLY IN A HURRY TO LEAVE YESTERDAY.One thing about the internet is that your lie would never hold.Thanks...FL.AT.H.EAD.I WOULD MOSTLY CONTINUE WITH MY PLACE OF ORIGIN AND I HOPE MY YORUBA BROTHERS FROM THE OTHER STATES CAN POST A COUPLE OF PIX.The people who started this thread had planned beforehand and had taken lots of PIX of fairly good places of their holes in the South East(it would take a while before somebody can begin to go round the South West and take such massive pix) before they started this thread but all the same the Generals(YORUBAS)will always win the war..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.