Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130300 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF...LAGOS IS AN EGUN AND AWORI LAND...WE KNOW FROM OYO EMPIRE OR OYO ARE YORUBA....BUT TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. YORUBA ARE LAGGING BEHIND DEVELOPEMENTALLY FROM MDG GOALS, TO HUMAN CAPITAL AND DECENT HOMES. GO TO YORUBA VILLAGES AND TOWNS. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AND AWED

They should come down from their high horse. they can do it, they can rebuild....lagos was and is built by the whole nigeria no TRIBE CAN TAKE THAT CREDIT. just like ABUJA

lol, aworis and egun people are Yoruba's.

I can't agree less that development in yorubaland is not as even as in southeast but southwest will always be a giant over southeast in overall developmental index. Lagos is Yoruba land, oba of lagos bears yoruba name.
Please let's focus on building our country and quit the competition.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Lovely thread

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Umuahia, my capital

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Umuahia my capital

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2015
My capital

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2015
My school in my town of uturu. Good bless uturu and absu.

Abia state university, uturu

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Uturu

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by kotv: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2015
this is nice, clean and peaceful. I'll try a make a trip to se one day.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
londoner:

Showing pics of Lagos is a cop out. Even the pics of the north did not include Abuja.
You are all hypocrites.Recently you were overjoyed to hear that Lagos had some challenges and you were taunting all Yorubas but now that an indigene is posting his place of birth,not something that you built together but initiatives of the great brains of Yorubas situated in their commercial capital,you began to wail.Yorubas carry the good,the bad and the ugly of Lagos...so meshionu..why don't you regulate your BP as in going to a much desired place like this.Don't worry.Be happy...lol
YORUBALAND STILL BASKING IN THE GLORY OF GLORIES..
OSHODI SHOWING ITS COLOUR HERE...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
YORUBALAND STILL TRENDING......
IT HAS NEVER BEEN GOOD BEING SADISTS.COME AND ENJOY YOURSELVES HERE...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
YORUBALAND ..SO VERY ACCOMODATING...

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Vergin20: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yorubaland...so accomodating...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by betterABIAstate: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ritchiee:
You are all hypocrites.Recently you were overjoyed to hear that Lagos had some challenges and you were taunting all Yorubas but now that an indigene is posting his place of birth,not something that you built together but initiatives of the great brains of Yorubas situated in their commercial capital,you began to wail.Yorubas carry the good,the bad and the ugly of Lagos...so meshionu..why don't you regulate your BP as in going to a much desired place like this.Don't worry.Be happy...lol
YORUBALAND STILL BASKING IN THE GLORY OF GLORIES..
OSHODI SHOWING ITS COLOUR HERE...
bros, take it easy, even as a yoruba man I agree that Lagos us quite more developed than all southeastern state but when you talk about yorubaland, what comes to mind is places like Abeokuta, ibadan, osogbo and akure, these are the yorubaland we talk about.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
COME TO YORUBALAND,COME TO FREEDOM...

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
betterABIAstate:
bros, take it easy, even as a yoruba man I agree that Lagos us quite more developed than all southeastern state but when you talk about yorubaland, what comes to mind is places like Abeokuta, ibadan, osogbo and akure, these are the yorubaland we talk about.
But what do you want me to do?Forsake my ORIGIN?
STILL YORUBALAND....

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
tonychristopher:
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE? YOU SEE THE EFFECT OF ARABIC AND QORANIC EDUCATION

Is this english that you wrote below?

grin. Agu nnaa how far

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by EasternLionn: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
basilo101:
oyibo ppl buying goods for export inside ariara international market Aba
Etua ka omelu grin Umuigbo esika. Unu kporiri akpori grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
angelberton:

Did you forget to mention armed robbers, ritualists, kidnappers, baby factories, body parts, fake goods etc.?
Baby how r u wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
angelberton:

Is human sacrifice or ritualism not terrorism? Is armed robbery not terrorism? Is kidnapping not terrorism?
Babe r you 1 of the Chibog gals abducted from hotel Us face luks familiar

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
YORUBALAND AND FREEDOM...SO,SO INTERTWINED
Have a jolly good stay....

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
YORUBALAND.....

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
YORUBAS BUILDING BRIDGES.....

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
ezeagu:
What I've learnt from this thread is that northern Nigerian cities claiming a population of 5 million and upwards are virtually empty, some of the pictures of so called major cities have almost nobody in them.
Boko haram haz kill 'em all grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Okeikpu:
grin. Agu nnaa how far

Udo ...where have you been all these while

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Abagworo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
ezeagu:
What I've learnt from this thread is that northern Nigerian cities claiming a population of 5 million and upwards are virtually empty, some of the pictures of so called major cities have almost nobody in them.

I'm surprised this statement came from an informed person like you. Lagos is the only city in Nigeria with population above 5million. Kano and Ibadan are in the 3million range while Port Harcourt and Abuja are in the 2million range. The rest of the large cities like Kaduna, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Jos etc are roughly at 1million.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abagworo:

I'm surprised this statement came from an informed person like you. Lagos is the only city in Nigeria with population above 5million. Kano and Ibadan are in the 3million range while Port Harcourt and Abuja are in the 2million range. The rest of the large cities like Kaduna, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Jos etc are roughly at 1million.

hahaha
haba bro.
ankali increase the population a little bit.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by badnature: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
does it mean that nothing is going on in ibadam,osun,ondo,eketi,ogun state? the lagos i know is a collective enterprise of Nigerian state .if yoruba people claim the develop lagos,my question for them is why are you people finding it difficult to develop other yoruba land the way igbo people did??

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oga Ritchie, why are you showing us pictures of Lagos and tagging it "Yoruba land"? Why didn't you just call it Lagos.

Mehn, this thread has got to be the best thread on nairaland, I came to see a part of the east I have never seen before.

I like the fact that ordinary citizens are taking pictures of the east as well. Not like those showing us pics from skyscraper.com

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by golddust6000(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
liberty300:
Oga Ritchie, why are you showing us pictures of Lagos and tagging it "Yoruba land"? Why didn't you just call it Lagos.

Mehn, this thread has got to be the best thread on nairaland, I came to see a part of the east I have never seen before.

I like the fact that ordinary citizens are taking pictures of the east as well. Not like those showing us pics from skyscraper.com
Now i come to realized that the igbos are really trying, apart from Lagos nowhere is developed in south west.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.