Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130182 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2015
At a ceremony at the villa

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
Funny enough, many states in the North are way better than the wherever you villagers call home and try to brag with...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H72rpxqQ0Ts/VEaeT37YYAI/AAAAAAABObs/2NHgV7XMPvc/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
You know this yeebos are very sturborn.
And as long as you keep posting picture of Government Houses and project,they will never accept you have won.
I will advise you to post the pictures of the Inner cities and houses in the northern state so that those bloody Thomas will give up.
else all this pictures of single houses and Gov project u are posting will never change their mind.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Still on village houses. The last pix is an example of how we people buy bored hole water if they dont have yet in their compound....some give out free though......

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by PentiumPro(f): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Yiboooesss and their perpetual dicckk measuring threads.
Nothing productive ever come from them on NL, except trouble, sowing discord and adding no value to discussions on the political section.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Igbos developing their villages since 1600BC

I want to see pictures of ifetedo, abagoro, iyanfowanrogi, modakeke, osu, and all those sophisticated villages in the so called western region...I dare all of them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Are you now frustrated? Are the wide streets and open spaces getting to you so much you have abandoned the purpose of the thread to show pictures of destitutes grin? Are the rest of your pictures filled with cramped storey buildings filled with baby factory mothers and their ritualistic impregnators?

Sorry! But get set for KANO Tumbin Giwa
grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2663345_twittera87c5df_jpeg8b7ff34d087d9060cbf2185ccbbb5a6d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2663346_twitter9a0488d_jpege9b96f7c62f6b0e9d722ba48d44a4d49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1343638_KANO_6_jpga406f4cf008bddc78d7c92692d5d3302
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/742623_nigeria-Kano-hd_jpge53db8602c77bd48c98ae740d2cdfc33[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-giyivZIPodM/T3iIz4gwtAI/AAAAAAAAFE8/jHgnM-UEw5A/s1600/Nigeria+36.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1029453_exterior_4054_n_jpgc0113e53e7d33ed097afac7dc7e2ec55
[img]http://2.bp..com/-EaMwTsF3HaU/UOVy08GW36I/AAAAAAAAAE4/1xVyZks8z5Y/s1600/MAKIA+.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ODuSiH8JzLk/UDzqlP5OeVI/AAAAAAAAAGw/iWDHtFxWHYc/s1600/Per+1.jpg[/img]
You know this yeebos are very sturnorn.
And as long as you keep posting picture of Government Houses and project,they will never accept you have won.
I will advise you to post the pictures of the Inner cities and hauses in the northern state so that those bloody Thomas will give up.
else all this pictures of single houses and Gov project you copied from d internet that u are posting will never change their mind.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Xpaz:

You know this yeebos are very sturnorn.
And as long as you keep posting picture of Government Houses and project,they will never accept you have won
I will advise you to post the pictures of the Inner cities and hauses in the northern state so that those bloody Thomas will give up.
else all this pictures of single houses and Gov project you copied from d internet that u are posting will never change their mind.[/b]

You mean Yeebos like you? grin

Nice try, but you're a learner. Buzz off!
tongue

Xpaz:

so you knew that igno enwehi eze and yet you came to tell me I shud forget Biafra?
is dat not hypocrisy.?
remember no one asked you to support biafra but
you came to tell us to forget Biafra.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Lets go back to ibadan

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Shameless propagandist pigs

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
aresa:
[size=18pt]While a small Northern state built it's own airport from scratch, you empty and shallow chest beating villagers begged for decades for the FG to build airport for you just like you begged and begged for 2nd Niger bridge instead of building your own since you are imaginarily the most superior and riches jokers in Nigeria. Goofy otuoke Jona repainted a worthless airstrip and ask you to pay JB for 30 years for your own bridge...

This is the same North you try to clown all the time...The joke is sadly on you and this is why the rest of Nigerian laugh at you...[/size]

smh...

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Mansongx(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
This is very interesting, it is getting more and more interesting. To see the Chestbeaters shamed and cowering. Remember they only abuse and lampoon ( that's the kind of upbringing they got). C'mon destroy them with logic and good presentation they lack. Kudos.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Xpaz: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You mean Yeebos like you? grin

Nice try, but you're a learner. Buzz off!
tongue

hhehehe
yea boy.
a proud Igbo like me.
and am not hiding it
you can check my recent post to see it.
try upgrade ur pic of northern [b]cities[/b]bro.
its really disgusting watching you post single government houses and project with no single human being in it..
#proudly a St or burn yeeboo.
he he he.

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2015
See them they ve all run away..Cowards.

I just murdered them. Next time when igbos open a thread on their region, dont come there posting ur leprosy filled pictures to compare because you guys can never match the igbos in anything. God chosen people

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by PentiumPro(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
manchy7531:
See them they ve all run away..Cowards.

I just murdered them. Next time when igbos open a thread on their region, dont come there posting ur leprosy filled pictures to compare because you guys can never match the igbos in anything. God chosen people
Mister! You are very dense!
See how sensible people avoids these your dickkkk measuring threads?
Posting random pictures on NL makes you a champion?
You are a simply pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

You are denser for calling my pictures random pictures on nairaland...these are pictures I snapped myself. I have millions of pictures of every region, state, city, town, village I visit. I just dont like posting them except am pushed to. idiiota

Dare me and I would embarass u with village pictures of ibadan, ife oshogbo, abeokuta, ede and ondo u can never imagine an igbo boy like me would have. I travel a lot so I make sure I snap pictures for reference purposes. I have worst pictures I just dont wanna upload them cos they will end up shaming your civilization claims cos u can never see such places in anywhere in the south east not even in ebonyi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

You idiots started avoiding the thread when u guys couldnt stand the heat. U wanted to start a north east fight but u were bursted and all u could do was to hide ur tail btw ur legs grin Ewu

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by PentiumPro(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
manchy7531:

You are denser for calling my pictures random pictures on nairaland...these are pictures I snapped myself. I have millions of pictures of every region, state, city, town, village I visit. I just dont like posting them except am pushed to. idiiota

Dare me and I would embarass u with village pictures of ibadan, ife oshogbo, abeokuta, ede and ondo u can never imagine an igbo boy like me would have. I travel a lot so I make sure I snap pictures for reference purposes. I have worst pictures I just dont wanna upload them cos they will end up shaming your civilization claims cos u can never see such places in anywhere in the south east not even in ebonyi

After posting pictures, you will still go back to eat akpu in your dirty and bugs infested room!
Idling and wasting your life away on NL posting random pictures in a no value adding dickkk measuring thread. Shame on you!
Ironic!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by PentiumPro(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
manchy7531:

You idiots started avoiding the thread when u guys couldnt stand the heat. U wanted to start a north east fight but u were bursted and all u could do was to hide ur tail btw ur legs grin Ewu
You are simply an ediot.
People here will just keep laughing at your childish foolishness
How does this thread enhance your brain function ?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2015
manchy7531:

Bros, no bi only you dey travel. i have been to many places in Southern Nigeria including the east and infact i reside in the east till date but i have never for once derived joy in posting bad pictures of these neighborhoods.

I have been to Onicha and two towns in Anambra this months,and just three days ago i was at Ubomiri passing through Owerri, and i can sincerely tell you that some of those places are worst than those pictures i see. Come to Aba and go to areas like ozom road, cementery new market, orji uzo second bridge then you will know what i talking about.

Bros, what i am saying is, 'we are in the same boat.'.]

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Finally they have unbanned me

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2015
I here by challenge any Northerner or westerner to mention his or her state excluding present FCT Abuja and former FCT Lagos, mention your state and challenge Anambra state with individual structures. Let go there

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
I here by challenge any Northerner or westerner to mention his or her state excluding present FCT Abuja and former FCT Lagos, mention your state and challenge Anambra state with individual structures, please don't post random pictures of your region. Let go there

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
FK081 on point.
@quotasystem and all posting pictures,we dont need pictures of government projects like bidges,flyovers,airports etc.
We want to see the residential part of your cities. We want to see what your people have been able to achieve. if you check very well pictures coming outta the east,guys arent posting government structures. They are showing you residential areas. In the south-east,the igbo man believes and show-cases what he has achieved. Not what government has done for him.
So please show us northern residential areas. We dont need your parks,fountains,stadiums,library and co.
Show us where u LIVE

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
FKO81:
Anambra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra, Still waiting to be..........

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
vivalavida:
FK081 on point.
@quotasystem and all posting pictures,we dont need pictures of government projects like bidges,flyovers,airports etc.
We want to see the residential part of your cities. We want to see what your people have been able to achieve. if you check very well pictures coming outta the east,guys arent posting government structures. They are showing you residential areas. In the south-east,the igbo man believes and show-cases what he has achieved. Not what government has done for him.
So please show us northern residential areas. We dont need your parks,fountains,stadiums,library and co.
Show us where u LIVE

Yes, show us where u live! Show us residential areas where the average citizens live! Ok, show us job creating facilities and neighborhood!

Show us where the regular citizens live!

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

Yes, show us where u live! Show us residential areas where the average citizens live! Ok, show us job creating facilities and neighborhood!

I dont know if that is too much to ask. All i have seen from the north is bridges,fountains,parks,stadium. Even aresa was posting pictures from the polytechnic. Who lives there? There is no state without government projects. We dont wanna see all those. It will bore us. I need to see where folks reside and sleep. Show us fancy neigbourhoods.
Haba!

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by FKO81(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Anambra, Northern and western urchins una don run, please mention your state and follow me with individual pictures form your state

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by EasternLion: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Biafra amaka!!!

Ewoo, obodo OMA, Chukwu Abiama, idi too much, mama Chukwu, Eke kere uwa I bu nno sweet somebody, chai.

Gozie ala Biafra!

Isee! Isee!! Isee!!!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.