Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student (68796 Views)

21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Nasa's Rover Spots Crucifix, Ruined Church On Mars / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by kobonaire(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oh no!!!! In this day and age of mobile phone cameras David missed a golden opportunity to snap a picture of this lovely mammy wata ... imagine how valuable this picture could have been to the entire global scientific community. Our one chance to finally prove to the whole world that mammy wata is as real as big foot, Loch Ness monster, Yeti etc ....
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by prettyJoy22(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by adjoviomole(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
pishor of the mami water Or adonbiliviit undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
exhibition:
hmmm..

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Scam, go make a fool of urself. Shey i can't order
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Bonapart(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
czarr:
Abeg I dey find mammy water girlfriend.

And I don't think d girl is from d marine world.
David just started enjoy the wild side of life,
Plus sex is fun...

devil
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Temiel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ariani:
op wat of papi water mtchewww nonsense
LOLZ!!!
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Bonapart(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=37678076][/quote]big time childish Bleep up
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Bonapart(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol stop that jare u know I dont like those kinda statements
argue with me if u want tongue

i busy small sha.... na school tinz so i no fit complain its jus part of life i guess
missed you o grin

the annoying thing about you is that I was asking everyone if they missed me and na only you I say that 'i missed you' and u no fit notice am tongue grin
una don finally turn the simple topic into a love Island.... well don kids
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:
Well, as we all know, not all that glitters is Gold, here is a Testimony of a unilag student named David, surname withheld at an MFM church.

David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front.

While reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water.

After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady began to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen.

Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you.

Clap for yourself you try.... Smh
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Heavytmaster:
Scam, go make a fool of urself. Shey i can't order
A Sales Consultant Contact me for good service!
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by chigoizie7(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pray? B4 u choose a GF? Gf wey u go d lash up and down? Lash no be sin? And who wan come answer such prayer?

Bros, park well joor.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Bollinger(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
NoRetreat:
I won't dismissed the story as untrue, I graduated from UNILAG, we were all reading at the old library at night, light went off and while waiting for NEPA to restore electricity we could not explained what happened to all of us! There was a sudden rush fom nowhere some were injured some were terrified that was the end of reading that night. It was later learnt that the spirit of Lagoon caused the panick AKT for those who know the library before the lagoon front. So, the story might be true, some guys were always seen at the lagoon at night during the exam.

It always amazes me that when these conspiracy theorist need a phone camera to prove their theories, they never seem to have one. "i saw an alien", "I saw a witch", " i saw mammy water" and they never seem to have pictures. But when it comes to "see a man crushed by a trailer", "man lynched to death in lagos", "nepa official electrocuted on pole" etc, miraculously their camera phone starts to work again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by DTOBS(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:
Well, as we all know, not all that glitters is Gold, here is a Testimony of a unilag student named David, surname withheld at an MFM church.

David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front.

While reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water.

After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady began to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen.

Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you.
@Op, I thought only yellow gals come from the marine. how come dis ur own black?
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by oskaaay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na God save am ooooooo grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked

I bet you have seen nothing yet until you read a scan through of Buhari first 100days in office article here on Nairaland.

Buhari 100 Days In Office, Scanning Through The Best, Better, Good And The Ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2578438/buhari-100-days-office-scanning
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by silent10(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

*claps*
grin
kiss
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by ko7la: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
NOBODY IS PERFECTION EVEN JESUS FELL VICTIM DURNING HIS DAYS.GOD WILL NOT CHOOSES FOR ANYBODY IT IS YOUR DECISION THAT GOD WILL SANCTIFIED.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nicepoker(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op tell me u are under an unbroken spell. When part 2 go come out.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:

May GOD save us because no one is perfect in choosing.Absolutely no one and this sex thing is too deep because thats the greatest blood covenant ever.

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Jamb2016Expo: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wetin you do there ?
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by tohpahz(f): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
is drinking a sin?

In this context.. mfm sees it as a sin..

And getting drunk aint good. lipsrsealed
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by tohpahz(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
robosky02:

hi topsyyyyyy how u doing

Hey dear.. good Evening.. am fine.. u?
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by tohpahz(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you no fine oo,na decieve him dey decieve you,Iyabo Obasanjo and Kareen Igho fine pass you

K
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by ikp120(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
czarr:
Abeg I dey find mammy water girlfriend.

And I don't think d girl is from d marine world.
David just started enjoy the wild side of life,
Plus sex is fun...

I heard you o.
Therefore now in the name of Jesus, I command every evil girl assigned to destroy my life to locate this man I quoted.

You will soon see them.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by ajalaolanr(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
mowah:

Send this to wale Adenuga, this is a super story!!
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by omoikea(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
i smell lies...
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Onliie(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
The movie title please
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by basille(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
I don't understand, his evil deeds which he confessed was having sex with his girlfriend?
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please all Mammy Waters I am looking for you.

Can I also go to the Unilag waterfront and wait?

I like Mermaids. They are cute.
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by corlin2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
"Pray before choosing a girlfriend " undecided
You might also want to pray before choosing a wifewife undecided undecided

ShuuShuu undecided
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
cooljoe:
if u b mamiwater, I'd gladly drown in ur sea

I feel you bra! She is cute! But dang, stop being thirsty!!!!!!
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by ichommy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin
legendboy:
Who get two pen?
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hehehehehehehehehe

There is God oooooo
Si eba puo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / 10 Popular Churches In Nigeria And Their Origin / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.