Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons (43031 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by ITbomb(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmm
If only the poor grandson know that his grandfather will be marrying his girlfriend later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Richie0974: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by mbhs139(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na wa o, Baba dey use bold 5. grin. I don die.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Toluchenko(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Caracta(f): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by chrisdoller(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
he is surely made of black
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Smooyis(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
donigspain:
BORN INTO WEALTH AND FAME.

I always use a pedestrian bridge at Anthony Bus stop along Ikorodu Road, Lagos state on my way to work each morning.

There is a man who makes sure the bridge is kept clean no matter the weather - sunny or rainy. He sweeps the length of the bridge with passion and enthusiasm. I often wonder where he gets his motivation.

This man HAS NO HANDS!!! Both his wrists are cut-off by what I assume was from a factory machine accident. How he holds broom? He clasps both bones together while sandwiching the broom between them.

While many of his kind are begging, this #MadeOfBlack Hero has decided to be useful to the society. He is always full of appreciation. His charming smile and prayers motivates me each morning.

My opinion, if anyone deserves nominating for the Guinness #MadeOfBlack, it is this Hero! I have a secretly recorded video of him which shows in clarity his good works... Let's help give this much publicity so that this unknown and unsung #MadeOfBlack Hero will be celebrated.

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.
cry

This should have come as a topic of its own. No one is really useless unless he chooses to. May the Lord continue to strengthen him. I hope the govt will identify him and acknowledge his role as a partner in keeping our environment clean. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by cytellProperty: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yeye people, na so so pictures we dey see. Na pictures we wan eat?
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/--vq26V1pAYU/VeoRXwjffRI/AAAAAAAGeRU/xZqrR-yJh-I/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

President Buhari pictured above with two of his grandsons....

Photo credit
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/president-buhari-pictured-with-his.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Okay
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by islandmoon: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari Should not be using a blackerry, thats a threat to national security, interest and classified information! every message he send is going to canada database in this era of spying on nations!
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by missdee1(f): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
cry
donigspain:

I always use a pedestrian bridge at Anthony Bus stop along Ikorodu Road, Lagos state on my way to work each morning.

There is a man who makes sure the bridge is kept clean no matter the weather - sunny or rainy. He sweeps the length of the bridge with passion and enthusiasm. I often wonder where he gets his motivation.

This man HAS NO HANDS!!! Both his wrists are cut-off by what I assume was from a factory machine accident. How he holds broom? He clasps both bones together while sandwiching the broom between them.

While many of his kind are begging, this #MadeOfBlack Hero has decided to be useful to the society. He is always full of appreciation. His charming smile and prayers motivates me each morning.

My opinion, if anyone deserves nominating for the Guinness #MadeOfBlack, it is this Hero! I have a secretly recorded video of him which shows in clarity his good works... Let's help give this much publicity so that this unknown and unsung #MadeOfBlack Hero will be celebrated.

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Gidiboss89(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by tundex572(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
this is d only website that am making my money everyday. http:// www.earndailypay.com/network? ref=1085.check it out.$20 for just refer a single person.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by dantori(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
donigspain:

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.

pls find Aishat Alubankudi or Gift Onyinye on Facebook they could help channel it to where this guy could be assisted

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by kokoA(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Baba loves his family so much I can tell. He use every opportunity he gets to flaunt his handsome and beautiful kids and grand kids. Funny enough, all his children and grandchildren took his looks.. the man strong all round grin
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by adesegun121(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dis boi again
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by nationwide1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
These APC folks are ridiculous.

The other day, Fayose was pictured inspecting an ongoing project but was condemned by APC supporters on the ground that, that didn't signify governance.

Funnily, here they are praising Buhari who has been taking selfie on daily basis and no policy direction in the first one hundred days in office. I don't know how taking selfie everyday contribute to governance.

I pity the brainwashed ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by front247: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
The abokis
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by rufaikoko(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
chesterlee:
Paedophile!!!!
idiot. You must be "made in factory".
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by owoegbe1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sso na bold 5 our pressy dey use? Saiiii Baba
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by wudillawa(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Long life and prosperity baba buhari.........

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by efemty001: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
if i carry hat small boy way him head dey shine.. men na money o. kidnapin tinz... still on change
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
and?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by HARDDON: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/--vq26V1pAYU/VeoRXwjffRI/AAAAAAAGeRU/xZqrR-yJh-I/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

Photo credit

This nomad is here shining his fake teeth while his fellow nomads r on a killing spree in plt!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by 175(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm 5% and proud of it. . .but this Buhari gather swag sha! Chop knuckle the Old boy from Daura. . .cheesycheesy
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Hmm
If only the poor grandson know that his grandfather will be marrying his girlfriend later

smiley
That you will do that to your grandsons doesnt mean every other person would!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Eluwilussit(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2015
emmalezy:

Photo credit

Lovely pic. The second Boy looks like the presido. Gene matters. Wow.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Hardonis(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Sleeping, I will comment when I wake up

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2015
donigspain:

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.

Post your video and comment on twitter and tag all the important persons and institutions. Post it on Youtube too.

Nairaland these days, is full of kids that won't appreciate what u have written.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by amodu(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2015
donigspain:

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.

I suppose you should have created a new thread for this.

It worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.