Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons (43026 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by encryptjay(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2015
islandmoon:
Buhari Should not be using a blackerry, thats a threat to national security, interest and classified information! every message he send is going to canada database in this era of spying on nations!
Obama uses one

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by lanrei(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Kids got no idea
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by eligibility: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Tyrant!!!!

You can never appreciates him because you lack people of his calibre افﻻ تعقلون ؟

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by dedene: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2015
donigspain:
BORN INTO WEALTH AND FAME.
This is a great inspiration and should be appreciated.

I always use a pedestrian bridge at Anthony Bus stop along Ikorodu Road, Lagos state on my way to work each morning.

There is a man who makes sure the bridge is kept clean no matter the weather - sunny or rainy. He sweeps the length of the bridge with passion and enthusiasm. I often wonder where he gets his motivation.

This man HAS NO HANDS!!! Both his wrists are cut-off by what I assume was from a factory machine accident. How he holds broom? He clasps both bones together while sandwiching the broom between them.

While many of his kind are begging, this #MadeOfBlack Hero has decided to be useful to the society. He is always full of appreciation. His charming smile and prayers motivates me each morning.

My opinion, if anyone deserves nominating for the Guinness #MadeOfBlack, it is this Hero! I have a secretly recorded video of him which shows in clarity his good works... Let's help give this much publicity so that this unknown and unsung #MadeOfBlack Hero will be celebrated.

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by eligibility: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2015
mytime24:
Papa hpe say u follow dclare hw many chldrn nd gŕnd chldren wey u get

Its of no business to you, respect is reciprocal .
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by eligibility: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:
thunder fi*e poooohari ijn
What you which your President is automatically yours.
افﻻ تعقلون؟

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Wadosky(m): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2015
donigspain:

I always use a pedestrian bridge at Anthony Bus stop along Ikorodu Road, Lagos state on my way to work each morning.

There is a man who makes sure the bridge is kept clean no matter the weather - sunny or rainy. He sweeps the length of the bridge with passion and enthusiasm. I often wonder where he gets his motivation.

This man HAS NO HANDS!!! Both his wrists are cut-off by what I assume was from a factory machine accident. How he holds broom? He clasps both bones together while sandwiching the broom between them.

While many of his kind are begging, this #MadeOfBlack Hero has decided to be useful to the society. He is always full of appreciation. His charming smile and prayers motivates me each morning.

My opinion, if anyone deserves nominating for the Guinness #MadeOfBlack, it is this Hero! I have a secretly recorded video of him which shows in clarity his good works... Let's help give this much publicity so that this unknown and unsung #MadeOfBlack Hero will be celebrated.

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by guiddoti: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2015
donigspain:

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.
Can you create a page for him?. I was moved by your comment and the pix

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by kabnafs(m): 2:13am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=emmalezy post=37681647][img]http://4.bp..com/--vq26V1pAYU/VeoRXwjffRI/AAAAAAAGeRU/xZqrR-yJh-I/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

President Buhari pictured above with two of his grandsons....

Photo credit
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/president-buhari-pictured-with-his.html

[/quote president buhari uses bold 5...15thousand naira phone
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Jamb2016Expo: 2:50am On Sep 05, 2015
lovely kids
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by cowboyvs(m): 3:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai Baba....
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by nicholasis(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Responsible grand pa ... His grand sons are beautiful
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Jamb2016Expo: 3:45am On Sep 05, 2015
na so
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Kanbee: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom. If you want your reception to be classy, run smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Adminisher: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Tyrant!!!!
Idiot!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Adminisher: 4:11am On Sep 05, 2015
The one sitting near him go like woman..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nicepoker(m): 4:18am On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Handsome boys, unlike Jonathan's son that is as fat as yokozuna after consuming meal worth 1billion Naira yearly.
hate will kill some one
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by blackpanda: 4:28am On Sep 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Tyrant!!!!

And u are so handsome.....yet, STEWPID!!!
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by jamzzy6(m): 4:55am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Kalvan post=37681908]The great one. Sai baba.[/quot na who them help?
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 05, 2015
thier future is sealed
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Bollove: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2015
opeugo:
Good!

[size=15pt]For your next recruitment aptitude test, practice sample questions with answers in CBT format online for FREE @ www. Recruitment. Assure. Com. Ng (ignore spaces and type web address in small letters)[/size]
Go and get job first . how can you train anyone with this shallow mentality of posting advert in the wrong section.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by ibabz(m): 5:09am On Sep 05, 2015
please let's duplicate this on facrbook and get it to as more people as possible.

God bless you for this.

donigspain:

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by likila: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2015
60 people were killed in Borno yesterday.
Another 50 have been killed today!
And Mallam Mugu is playing with his children.
like it is not people's pickin boko haram is slaughtering in borno
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by azimibraun: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2015
I will suggest we give a lot more attention to the Man who sweeps the Bridge despite the Challenges he faces. I know if it's Insult to Buhari, Bifra issue, Igbog/Yoruba quarel, Religious argument and all those divisive discuss it will have everybody making comments. I will like to than the Nigerians who recognise him and show him support.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by PStacks(m): 5:38am On Sep 05, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/--vq26V1pAYU/VeoRXwjffRI/AAAAAAAGeRU/xZqrR-yJh-I/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

President Buhari pictured above with two of his grandsons....

Photo credit
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/president-buhari-pictured-with-his.html

grin cheesy look at that lovely kid..

That small boy standing on the couch would always be like: Baaaba ah bani kudi'n ice-cream
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by EDWARD4119(m): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2015
adeyemi97:
President b uses a bold 5
you for say him dey use Nokia 3310 na
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by anonimi: 5:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Brainless Boooboo is sharing photos with his grand children while Boko Haram terrorists slaughter our fellow citizens randomly & at will. embarassed embarassed

Yet we warned about this 'expired' old pensioner that JagbaJantis packaged & sold us on 28 March.

https://www.nairaland.com/2577017/breaking-over-50-killed-many

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2015
he is already chopping our money wella......look at his face getting chubby!!!
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by PStacks(m): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Tyrant!!!!

I tot all these type of nitwits would have been weeded out of nairaland just yet, I didn't know a pocket full of the aggrieved TANoids are still exhibiting symptoms of paranoia.

Allow our Tyrant for us, we are felling the man abeg!
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by PStacks(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2015
scribble:
I wonder if their parents get the subsidized #160 for $1

Son, use your head to think of better things instead of what's not your business, thinking of stuffs more relevant to you might better your life.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by xtervaganza(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Tyrant!!!!
you spelt ojukwu correctly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.