Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons (43032 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by babafirst(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
Handsome boys, unlike Jonathan's son that is as fat as yokozuna after consuming meal worth 1billion Naira yearly.
lwkmmmmdiest.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by xtervaganza(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Baba de use bold 5

Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Beauriful
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by wocobrown21(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Pmb using bold 5
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Donphilly(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2015
donigspain:
BORN INTO WEALTH AND FAME.

I always use a pedestrian bridge at Anthony Bus stop along Ikorodu Road, Lagos state on my way to work each morning.

There is a man who makes sure the bridge is kept clean no matter the weather - sunny or rainy. He sweeps the length of the bridge with passion and enthusiasm. I often wonder where he gets his motivation.

This man HAS NO HANDS!!! Both his wrists are cut-off by what I assume was from a factory machine accident. How he holds broom? He clasps both bones together while sandwiching the broom between them.

While many of his kind are begging, this #MadeOfBlack Hero has decided to be useful to the society. He is always full of appreciation. His charming smile and prayers motivates me each morning.

My opinion, if anyone deserves nominating for the Guinness #MadeOfBlack, it is this Hero! I have a secretly recorded video of him which shows in clarity his good works... Let's help give this much publicity so that this unknown and unsung #MadeOfBlack Hero will be celebrated.

Donigspain
@Henrikachi.

Really Inspiring.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by dyn1800: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Hey lady! That's too derogatory to the young lad. Need not to castigate him for his parents sin... Please withdraw that statement
firstEVA:
Handsome boys, unlike Jonathan's son that is as fat as yokozuna after consuming meal worth 1billion Naira yearly.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by donigspain(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Smooyis:
cry

This should have come as a topic of its own. No one is really useless unless he chooses to. May the Lord continue to strengthen him. I hope the govt will identify him and acknowledge his role as a partner in keeping our environment clean. Kudos.
The topic >> https://www.nairaland.com/2576062/present-hero
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by jemir000: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
eligibility:

What you which your President is automatically yours.
افﻻ تعقلون؟
what you wished Jonathan will follow your new president ijn..
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by OnebodyOnesoul: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
all belong to GOD
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2015
What did the poor kid do to you grin
firstEVA:
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by eedrissa(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
E b like say bold 5 baba dy use.. E b like say bold 5 baba dy use.. E b like say bold 5 baba dy use..
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons by ameynuJR(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Mr. President is using BlackBerry Bold 5. Pls send me ur bb pin make we dey ping together wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.