Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media (22861 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by jayben(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Nice story.... But you failed to tell us how the new Sheriff in town turned his 1million to 30 million after election. Man! You even skipped where u ought to tell us how Sheriff's 150cows became 250 in few days.. Dont you think that makes your story incomplete... Kindly edit and come back later..

In Goodluck Jonathan I Trust.
Go to otueke and continue d trust

4 Likes

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by dammytosh: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
ABDamola:

Same hea. D cost of fuel in ma family has reduced drastically!
In ma area, we av nicknamed our electrity as 'CHANGE'
Weneva dia s light, we say 'a ku change o'

U can imagine.

That is why I am tempted to agree with wat Adesina wrote.

The fact that u will be held accountable for whatever goes wrong in your domain is enough for good governance.

Imagine all the show of shame that happened last year and they still did not get fired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Jesusloveyou: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Show me link nah?

So, that the 150 cows have increased to 270 is your problem? Are your cows or your neighbors' missing?

TANoids and logic cannot be discussed in the same sentence!
yes, u are right, is their cow missing? Or their houses in abuja and kano also missing? Or their 29m naira cash missing?

2 Likes

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ishiamu(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2015
ademega:

with the present situation on ground, this is no longer making sense. try to change your tactics

It got likes even ya mention got no single likes showing you saying trash cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by front247: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
The only problem is that buhari appointments is lopsided. He views the south like a conquered region
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by TheFilmmaker: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

I'm pro Buhari but this post is hilarious.

Thanks for making me smile this morning.

Who said wailers don't have their usefulness?

1 Like

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by magicfingaz: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
I want to believe we are all matured and can reason well....if PMB said I have 150 cows in 2014, just with common sense, you should know there wiil definitely be increament over time, some might even die, new ones will be bought, of wich most will be giving to him as gift or goodwill. So I wonder wailers are discussing cows etc instead his essence of being our CNC. Anyway #amjustpassingby
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ademega(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
ishiamu:

It got likes even ya mention got no single likes showing you saying trash cry cry
at least I got a quote.
otope

1 Like

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Naijiant: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ishiamu(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
ademega:

at least I got a quote.
otope

Na u frame dat 1
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by marv1: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Nice story.... But you failed to tell us how the new Sheriff in town turned his 1million to 30 million after election. Man! You even skipped where u ought to tell us how Sheriff's 150cows became 250 in few days.. Dont you think that makes your story incomplete... Kindly edit and come back later..

At least he has declared it and documented rather than verbal. What can u say about ur GEJ. Did he declare it? Hypocrite. May people like u and GEJ never get to top govt positions again.

1 Like

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Positiveminds(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Explain to us why the economy has been on steady fall since your master took over the governance of Nigeria. That is of interest to me, since people are really suffering for lack of food to eat. No money.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by bobomee(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
I am a Fund Manager with 10years experience in Forex trading. Only INVEST while we trade for you. 20percent profit on weekly basis is guaranteed. Simply INVEST.
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
You will smile next week.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ishiamu(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I'm pro Buhari but this post is hilarious.

Thanks for making me smile this morning.

Who said wailers don't have their usefulness?

Correct man
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by aare07(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
So Help me God
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Yeyeosha: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
see lies, hahahhahahahaha
i have about 150 cows, i cant do without cows - Buhari, 2014
The cows in your kara are not missing?
Seriously in as much as I enjoy trending with nl,
And everyone is entitled to their own opinions,
It behoves the serious contribution of sane posts rather than making mockery of salient issues.
Anyway, most of the naira landers were still suckling when PMB was the head of state.
They tend to be clueless to happenstance.
It would increase their historical values if thy inquire from their parents.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Yeyeosha: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
see lies, hahahhahahahaha
i have about 150 cows, i cant do without cows - Buhari, 2014
The cows in your kara are not missing?
Seriously in as much as I enjoy trending with nl,
And everyone is entitled to their own opinions,
It behoves the serious contribution of sane posts rather than making mockery of salient issues.
Anyway, most of the naira landers were still suckling when PMB was the head of state.
They tend to be clueless to happenstance.
It would increase their historical values if thy inquire from their parents.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by jtreasure1(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Nice write up. Certainly, a new sheriff is in town, every one can feel it even d wailers.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Eazydeek(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:

Don't be a dumbf*cktard
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by front247: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
90% of appointments are from north. He cancelled all projects ungoing in the south.he closed aso rock villa chapel. Does that not send a message to u that buhari is a religious bigot. A dictator and views the south as slaves
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
SHERRIF
You mean the son of my Landlord
Baba shukura oooooo
Come n see ur last born o
Dem tok say buhari won probe am.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by charlesucheh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=DeRoyalFranco post=37682542]Nice story.... But you failed to tell us how the new Sheriff in town turned his 1million to 30 million after election. Man! You even skipped where u ought to tell us how Sheriff's 150cows became 250 in few days.. Dont you think that makes your story incomplete... Kindly edit and come back later..

In Goodluck Jonathan I Trust.[/quo And he also didn't tell you how your father stole money and sent you to a school that has made your brain so thin as to the point that you can't even use it to think!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by GOFRONT(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
But what is bred in the bones never goes out through the flesh. [b][color=#006600] Immediately Buhari returned on May 29, Nigerians knew that discipline was back. The bird of the homestead told the ones in the bush, and they all sat up. No unnecessary chirping. Stealing is now corruption, they whispered to themselves. God help you if you get caught.
Oh my God!!!!! Godbless Mr spokeman.....Godbless PMB.....Godbless Me too!!!!
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
God bless our president!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me!
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=DeRoyalFranco post=37682542]Nice story.... But you failed to tell us how the new Sheriff in town turned his 1million to 30 million after election. Man! You even skipped where u ought to tell us how Sheriff's 150cows became 250 in few days.. Dont you think that makes your story incomplete... Kindly edit and come back later..

In Goodluck Jonathan I Trust.[/ ]please some1 should help me for my one year industrial training. can't find any company to do it. civil engineering department. God will surely help you too ]
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by copiescopy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
THEY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE OLD MAMA THAT PRESENTED HER LAST 1 MILLION NAIRA TO THE DAURA DULL.ARD TO PURCHASE HIS PRESITAIL FORM OR IS SHE MISSING ALSO LIKE THE LAND IN PH ?

ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by tim1256(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
can anyone tell us where this beast emanated from? Just say your views and not open your arsenal to emit thrash
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by 989900: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tanoids should stay off the national grid, and stick to their alternative power sources in protest.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by engrshakespeare: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

What's your gender? As long as you can't settle your gender issue, you a big joke

And you can settle your grammar issues, the joke is on you
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:

So you reckon its too much for a former head of state who has been well employed in retirement, at 72 years of age to have N30million in his account? well i believe irrational beings like you should be ignored henceforth! Blind PDP!!!
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by anonimi: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

As for the noticeable power improvement and the zero incidence of sabotage of the sector since APC came to power, it could also mean MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for those who sabotaged the sector in the last 2 years for political reasons.

Oga, you too sharp, abeg.
You are surely NOT one of the 200 million gullible mumus in our potentially great country.

Oya, make you chop knuckle o jare. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Nigerians Have Been Printing Posters For Me, I've Not Done Any" / Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / Why Was Che Guevara Killed By The CIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.