Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media (22848 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ishiamu(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
copiescopy:

THEY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE OLD MAMA THAT PRESENTED HER LAST 1 MILLION NAIRA TO THE DAURA DULL.ARD TO PURCHASE HIS PRESITAIL FORM OR IS SHE MISSING ALSO LIKE THE LAND IN PH ?

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by prof12(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=DeRoyalFranco post=37682542]Nice story.... But you failed to tell us how the new Sheriff in town turned his 1million to 30 million after election. Man! You even skipped where u ought to tell us how Sheriff's 150cows became 250 in few days.. Dont you think that makes your story incomplete... Kindly edit and come back later..

In Goodluck Jonathan I Trust.[/quote

Have you asked yourself how much Buhari receives as a former Head of state and at the time as a retired general?
You will go down the drain with Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by engrlarex(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Some people say the sheriff did not hit the ground running, as he is yet to constitute his cabinet in 100 days. And I usually ask such people: when you hit the ground, and you land in mud, how do you begin to run immediately? You can only sink deeper, if you attempt to run. The thing to do is to first clear the mud, till you get to terra firma, and then you can begin to run.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by prof12(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
Who be dis first class mumu?
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Olamiplenty1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Nice story.... But you failed to tell us how the new Sheriff in town turned his 1million to 30 million after election. Man! You even skipped where u ought to tell us how Sheriff's 150cows became 250 in few days.. Dont you think that makes your story incomplete... Kindly edit and come back later..

In Goodluck Jonathan I Trust.

For how long will you remain in dirty yesterday? Even your Jonathan is embrassing the change and supporting the SHERRIF
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by tswitch: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Femi Adesina trying very hard to merit his pay in this era of body language and propangada.

History will definitely remember you unflatteringly at best!
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by yanabasee(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
prof12:
Who be dis first class mumu?
I'm your father grin ....he-goat! tongue
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by yanabasee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
tim1256:
can anyone tell us where this beast emanated from? Just say your views and not open your arsenal to emit thrash
"To emit THRASH"
You must have inherited your foolishness from your grandfather... You're so dumb and foolish... tongue
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by jejaju: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Stealing is now corruption #gham#.

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by donodion(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
jejaju:
Stealing is now corruption #gham#.
Awesome.... I'm using this photo as my Nairaland DP... Shey you no mind...

....meanwhile.. Dancing #dorochangeishere grin grin
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by BushidoBlue(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Meiji:

This could pass for a North Korean op-ed on the New York Times singing the praises of the "Divine and Supreme Leader".

Utter garbage.

This reminds me of North Korean Blind hero worship of their leaders.
These propagandists need to read reuters' review of this new administration.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2015
ishiamu:

Otondo. Try get sense
she said d truth,all of una wailing wailers will continue to wail till Jesus(pbuh) will return
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed
u're just a common attention seeker who lacks content. All ur headlines belong to d trash their permanent abode. All of una go continue to wail till Nigeria ranks high amongst d top countries across d globe. Ex-presido GEJ knew he needed to give in to CHANGE and he gently did meanwhile all of una nonentity are still roaming about carrying tales around. I pray all of una go get sense soonest.

1 Like

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ModiKen(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
All the new sheriff has done, since getting his badge, is to divide the country along ethnic lines, promote abuse of law and due process, impose a biased umpire in the electoral body, hijack the DSS, organise a rapid purge of so called "Perceived enemies" of the DSS, outrightly attack the opposition, mismanage the economy, allow monumental corruption in the nation's public institutions and turn the media into one big contradictory joke. What a Sheriff.

And what did the last administration do about the things u mentioned here?
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ishiamu(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
u're just a common attention seeker who lacks content. All ur headlines belong to d trash their permanent abode. All of una go continue to wail till Nigeria ranks high amongst d top countries across d globe. Ex-presido GEJ knew he needed to give in to CHANGE and he gently did meanwhile all of una nonentity are still roaming about carrying tales around. I pray all of una go get sense soonest.

What's this one saying?
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ishiamu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
she said d truth,all of una wailing wailers will continue to wail till Jesus(pbuh) will return

Shoro niyen? undecided undecided
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by hinwazaka: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
ModiKen:

And what did the last administration do about the things u mentioned here?
The last administration is not on the spotlight. The last administration did not claim to be holier than thou. The last administration did not claim it would do a job of 10 or more years in a duration of 1 year. The last administration did not run on the mantra of CHANGE.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ModiKen(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

The last administration is not on the spotlight. The last administration did not claim to be holier than thou. The last administration did not claim it would do a job of 10 or more years in a duration of 1 year. The last administration did not run on the mantra of CHANGE.

They ran on the mantra of TRANSFORMATION.

What did they "transform" in the last 6 years?
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by hinwazaka: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
ModiKen:

They ran on the mantra of TRANSFORMATION.

What did they "transform" in the last 6 years?
They transformed the nation from a quasi- democratic state with a lopsided semi-monopolistic mixed economy to a full democratic community that operates on a liberal- free market, people oriented economy. Hence the reason for you and the entire nation now getting involved in the actions of the government. This government, on the other hand looks set to return us to the past
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ModiKen(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

They transformed the nation from a quasi- democratic state with a lopsided semi-monopolistic mixed economy to a full democratic community that operates on a liberal- free market, people oriented economy. Hence the reason for you and the entire nation now getting involved in the actions of the government. This government, on the other hand looks set to return us to the past

They transformed an economy that keep sliding downwards each day...... grin grin grin
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by hinwazaka: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
ModiKen:

They transformed an economy that keep sliding downwards each day...... grin grin grin
The Chinese economy was strong on a Friday but on a Monday witnessed a reduction in GDP. Also, the downturn in our economic fortunes can be attributed to the inactions of the present government in either continuing the policies of the past administration or in formulating theirs. Also, the absence of a certified finance minister, doesn't help matters.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2015
ishiamu:

What's this one saying?
JAMB question
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2015
ishiamu:

Shoro niyen? undecided undecided
rara, iwo naa o de so tie
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ModiKen(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

The Chinese economy was strong on a Friday but on a Monday witnessed a reduction in GDP. Also, the downturn in our economic fortunes can be attributed to the inactions of the present government in either continuing the policies of the past administration or in formulating theirs. Also, the absence of a certified finance minister, doesn't help matters.

But we had an imported and expensive finance minister in the last administration, why did our economy not grow; why did it keep falling? Or was she not certified (just quoting u)
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by hinwazaka: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2015
ModiKen:

But we had an imported and expensive finance minister in the last administration, why did our economy not grow; why did it keep falling? Or was she not certified (just quoting u)
Go and purchase a Monetary economics textbook and a copy of an economic journal on Financial institutions so you can comprehend the impact of SEC, future trading, commodity trading and how the activities in this institutions can change the direction of an economy in the split of a second. The economic situation would have been far worse, if not for the innovation and experience of the CERTIFIED minister, you and your likes, have failed to appreciate. Wait till, PMB appoints his financial minister, and his policies come to a fold. Then you will see the difference.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by elohorayodele: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

[size=14pt]This is strictly for the Wailing Wailers!!![/size]

Very nice, so we are going to be seeing GEJ, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola etc all in jail ?

Very nice
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by ModiKen(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

Go and purchase a Monetary economics textbook and a copy of an economic journal on Financial institutions so you can comprehend the impact of SEC, future trading, commodity trading and how the activities in this institutions can change the direction of an economy in the split of a second. The economic situation would have been far worse, if not for the innovation and experience of the CERTIFIED minister, you and your likes, have failed to appreciate. Wait till, PMB appoints his financial minister, and his policies come to a fold. Then you will see the difference.

Isiokey.

*with my pop corn and zobo drink* I sidon dey look PMB as e dey repair Nigeria wey GEJ add more damage to for six years.

BTW, the picture below says it all about Nigeria's situation at the moment....

Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by babadem2much(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

14 Years imprisonment await offenders on Nigerian soil.

Aghhgh! Shiaman wetin happen? u de vex o. grin
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by omoalaro: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its been a while I read such a wonderful piece. Let Baba continue to go slowly, we are at the verge of rebuilding this nation.
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by yanabasee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaeforum:
I am Kaeforum, and I am a big f00l
See as u the cry like mumu... Ewu!
Re: "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media by BobomeeWeeklyP(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
bobomee:
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
I am a Fund Manager with 10years experience in Forex trading. Only INVEST while we trade for you. 20percent profit on weekly basis is guaranteed. Simply INVEST.
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
You will smile next week.
Many smiled with us this week, you can join us today so as to smile next week with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant" / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Rivers- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.