Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Opinions; How True Is This Statement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions; How True Is This Statement? (1451 Views)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Men use love to get sex, Women use sex to get love

What do you think?
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
No be only INTROVERT and LadyF
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
yeah buh it doesn't work, not anymore...
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2015
on men, yes but not true on some women
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
False

1 Like

Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:
most times when you ask some girls why they decided to give their body, they are always like 'I'm scared of losing him'
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:
You said not true on some women but true on most men?.. I thought so deep about this and I think the OP's statement is kinda true.. I'd always love a girl to have sex with her(likewise every other guys at d outdoor) .And every unsecured ladies (in term of love) would always thinks she need to have sex with her man to convince him her love is truly genuine
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by benedictnsi(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:
No be only INTROVERT and LadyF

Guy.... This your signature, lwkm... You d mad ooogrin
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

You said not true on some women but true on most men?.. I thought so deep about this and I think the OP's statement is kinda true.. I'd always love a girl to have sex with her(likewise every other guys at d outdoor) .And every unsecured ladies (in term of love) would always thinks she need to have sex with her man to convince him her love is truly genuine
sex is not a guarantee security, sex is not love but part of love, true love without sex can still wax stronger
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
benedictnsi:

Guy.... This your signature, lwkm... You d mad ooogrin
Lol cheesy. No be true?
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Dotwillis1:
most times when you ask some girls why they decided to give their body, they are always like 'I'm scared of losing him'
so giving sex means she cant loose him, not correct. only sex can't keep a man
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by agarawu23(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Men use love to get sex, Women use sex to get love

What do you think?
men use money to get love & sex, women use love to scam men.
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:

sex is not a guarantee security, sex is not love but part of love, [s]true love without sex can still wax stronger[/s]
Midehi, you watch India films alot, You better stop watching it.. Can your man have the so called true love without having sex with you?. Where in naija do you feel true-love, No sex exist, talkless of waxing stronger. We are nigerians, lets behave like Nigerians. According to a statistical data, even 50% of this true-love No sex exist among Indians and 0.00001% among Nigerians..
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

Midehi, you watch India films alot, You better stop watching it.. Can your man have the so called true love without having sex with you?. Where in naija do you feel true-love, No sex exist, talkless of waxing stronger. We are nigerians, lets behave like Nigerians. According to a statistical data, even 50% of this true-love No sex exist among Indians and 0.00001% among Nigerians..
i never believe true love exit but it does, to your question 'yes
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
some women use fake love to scam men.
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by agarawu23(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:

some women use fake love to scam men.
that's it
Na una work grin
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:

i never believe true love exit but it does, to your question 'yes
True love do exist but cannot exist alone..It existence can only be noticed and accompanied with sex. No man will ever believe his bae has true love for him without sex.. A woman told her daughter sometimes ago during her wedding that the only way she can keep her man is by being an hoe in d house and a lady outside..

To your answer, Na big wah for ur hubby, konji dey kill oo. It killed one man in abuja lastweek
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

True love do exist but cannot exist alone..It existence can only be noticed and accompanied with sex. No man will ever believe his bae has true love for him without sex.. A woman told her daughter sometimes ago during her wedding that the only way she can keep her man is by being an hoe in d house and a lady outside..

To your answer, Na big wah for ur hubby, konji dey kill oo. It killed one man in abuja lastweek
hahahaha...see your mindset, funny you
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
that's it Na una work grin
not our work but some grin
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:

hahahaha...see your mindset, funny you
Lol... cheesy.
Oya gist me.. Is he a nairalander?
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Another worthless thread
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:
Lol... cheesy. Oya gist me.. Is he a nairalander?
ooops
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:

ooops
You too dey shy..C'mon talk. I wan know d guy wey dey stay without sex
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

You too dey shy..C'mon talk. I wan know d guy wey dey stay without sex
he is here but wont mention his name cheesy cheesy cool tongue
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:

he is here but wont mention his name cheesy cheesy cool tongue
Since you've given me a clue that he's a nairalander, then I know d dude. I wont also mention his name
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
hbpeze:
Another worthless thread
hbpeze; another worthless moniker
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

.... That's the 'Trend' now
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Dotwillis1:
grin grin grin

.... That's the 'Trend' now
na so o
Midehi:

not our work but some grin
if I hear
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by benedictnsi(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:
Lol cheesy. No be true?
E carry style resemble truth sha cheesy
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

Since you've given me a clue that he's a nairalander, then I know d dude. I wont also mention his name
lie, you don't know him jor
Re: Opinions; How True Is This Statement? by datyrone(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
in relationships there are two currencies...sex and money

(1) (Reply)

Met On Skype & Pregnant On First Date: How 38-year-old Mother Married 19-year-ol / How To Please A Man Or A Woman / How Would You React If You Got Captured In A Picture Like This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.