Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (44064 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin you guys ehnn the other day, someone said "emulate kor, simulate ni" grin grin

Wonder where you guys learn this from. Meanwhile, be nice to a lady wink

trust me babe, I am.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
More educated YES
RICHER i wish i could but the are not attracted to me and i dont know why
maybe the once i have meet are arrogant,pride ,too much ego which makes it almost impossible for me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonofEl, your last post was a good read.

But then, I'm worried by your use of words: "put her in her place.. ", " humbled her"... what's all that about? And it raises a welter of questions.

Are you sure that's not the 'breaking' I was talking about earlier? Why can't a man meet a rich intelligent woman, and just flow with her, and not make any attempts to make her feel like her wealth and intelligence is something she should be apologizing for? Why cant he just hear the opposing view of his medical student of a girlfriend, without interpreting it to mean she is trying to supersede him because he read food and nutrition? W hy cant he just enjoy an intelligent discuss with her, without interpreting it to mean she is 'showing herself'. Why can't her just befriend and love her, give her a chance to let him know who she really is, before judging her as proud and insubordinate?

Why does he have to 'humble' her? What does that even mean?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Captainswag225(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
yep, so long as she sees me as the head of the family and there is love and respect btn us then there is no problem... I can even support her to be president!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by morereb10: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Watin dey there?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by LatestTrend: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes grin

Why not grin

Me self no be smello na grin

With that in her mind, she wont misbehave even if she's got more moni than me. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by GENT95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
once it av been ordained by God.....................i qo catapult myself in dat marriaqe jeeje
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:
Can you marry a lady that is more educated,richer than you?. or she is working and you are unemployed?

Is she going to be loyal in the long run?
Just make sure you pound her silly continuously ,she'll forget her title. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
A tricky question. Though, I'll be richer cool

NO: If she is humble and respectful.

A Big NO: If she is proud, loudmouthed and stingy.

In all, no man should desire or think of being in this situation. It is terrible!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by ICEMAN(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
THE ANSWER IS:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by vince96w2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:
Can you marry a lady that is more educated,richer than you?. or she is working and you are unemployed?

if u do Dat, den she becomes ur sugar mummy. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
These are the foo.ls that won't stop screaming ‘gold digger' at a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:

yeah i know the first time they will agree, but in the long run things will surely change.

when you have first degree and she has master, or when you have masters and she is a phd holder.

Am not saying its impossible or bad, but....

If I slap her eeeeh. she go reboot. whc yeye masters? because I be Bsc. make she no try me o. else she no go kw road to her papa house. Anyways, na gullible men dem ft do anyhw for wt thr yeye money abi portfolio. we've got balls meehn, no time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gaborone:

But then, I'm worried by your use of words: "put her in her place.. ", " humbled her"... what's all that about? And it raises a welter of questions.

Are you sure that's not the 'breaking' I was talking about earlier? Why can't a man meet a rich intelligent woman, and just flow with her, and not make any attempts to make her feel like her wealth and intelligence is something she should be apologizing for? Why cant he just hear the opposing view of his medical student of a girlfriend, without interpreting it to mean she is trying to supersede him because he read food and nutrition? W hy cant he just enjoy an intelligent discuss with her, without interpreting it to mean she is 'showing herself'. Why can't her just befriend and love her, give her a chance to let him know who she really is, before judging her as proud and insubordinate?

It is simple!

They are hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by emmyricky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
all dat matters is gud understanding
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
NO

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Depends entirely on her character....

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by LatestTrend: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin

Truckpusher:
Just make sure you pound her silly continuously ,she'll forget her title. cheesy

wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by alfakoro1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yea. It's no big deal doing that. But right now I am richer and more educated than my wife....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by freeage7(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
NO. I cannot fit.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gaborone:

a man has his place, so does a woman. its no big deal. I know exactly what i meant by my ex trying then to intimidate me. her gestures, remarks, and attitude said it all. assuming she was right in her argument, she was not meant to be rude about it. for instance, in food quality control, she would want to downplay my submissions by reminding me that she is a medical student, meanwhile food quality control in food science is my thing.....I just laughed it off and insist. my insistence was what made her feel insulted or challenged, afterall, we are talking about the general wellbeing of human nutritional heath right? truth is, due to this time and era whereby women received deserved emancipation their mums or grandmums never dreamt of, it is not difficult to see a career or wealthy woman trying to rub it off on any man they encounter. the main issue is, why her husband? women today are increasingly becoming guilty of what men were once exclusively accused of.

a phlegmatic woman will not argue much with her husband and may give her husband idea a benefit of doubt even if she still thinks she is correct. a melancholic woman will insist on her ideas with decorum and respect while still giving a benefit of doubt to that of her husband. a sanguine woman will turn the argument into fun and come to a compromise with her husband. a choleric woman will by hook or crook, want to intimidate her husband with all the advantages she has whether her points are right or wrong, it doesn't mean she does not love him, but the word 'humility' or 'submission' is a taboo to her, that's why they don't really succeed in keeping theirs homes unless of course, they have an extremely phlegmatic husband.

14 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
LatestTrend:
grin

wink
wink You know the drill nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
ireneidiva:

Why should a jobless man even get married?
jobless women nko? no marriage for thousands of them? ha!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hell yeah.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Karleb(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
No.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by tempex88(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
I can marry, a woman more educated and richer than me but I can never marry as a man without a Job that can take care of a family

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by CandyBar: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
kstadaura:

In the long run.................If you stay uneducated, not hardworking....and stay jobless.

She'll get tired of "submitting" to you.....and disloyalty sets in.

What makes a man a man is not found inbetween his thighs.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:
These are the foo.ls that won't stop screaming ‘gold digger' at a woman.

There is nothing gold digging here,naturally here in nigeria,an average lady is seen as one that will likely insults a man if he is not up to her level....so don't blame anybody here....as you can see,most are saying no....ime for example would not tolerate a woman who goes clubbing,keep late nights or abandon her duties as a wife simply because she is wealthy,I won't for the sake of her wealth condone such......a successful man wouldn't spit the word,“we are not mates to a fellow lady”simply because she want to be your friend,we welcome them gladly and make them feel happy......

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

It is simple!

They are hypocrites.

don't be too sure about that. let's be sincere. the average male is territorial and egoistic. until you understand that, you won't be able to truly conquer a man's heart.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Ghost01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes, yes, and yes!!! In fact, that will make the relationship better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.