Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (44047 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by westlius(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Richer yea educated nop
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by westlius(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Richer yea educated nop because I fit tif her money equip my self incase she miss bhave
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Haywhymido(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
If dat happen during ur marriage go on with it but if u choose to marry a woman more educated or more richer dan u. U will surely, regret it. N will be forced to do things u didnt plan for. 1) it either u become a drunkard or womaniser or both 2) u will be forced into finding another woman of ur lvl since u sabi how to find ready made b4. 3)u will be focused in to divorcing her after she had given birth to d number of children she want 4) ur children will never respect u for who u r, most esp. the female ones 5)for ur life nt to end miserable, u av to be a fighter and coupled with God fixing his extra focus on u for the rest of ur life. The odds r high bro. I witnessed dis 1st hand it happened to my frd's father. Av u ever, asked urself why a lady wld repay sumone she love n was kind enuf to further her education to the higher institution, after she had secure a job with statements like i cant marry u, let me repay ur money, i will even double it. This is sumone she used to love. What went wrong? How many percentage of ladies dat were in dis same situation av u heard dat they go ahead with their wedding plan

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by HerexG(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes and I go marry her well sef, all those things mentioned above re all titles
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Sanguine77(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, more educated or richer to me is immaterial as long as she has a good character. .... Some business men that didn't go to school marry educated working class ladies who help out when business is in crisis and they're living happily. ...

You may even become richer and more educated tomorrow. ..so??

Anyway, it depends on what each individual looks out for in a partner. ....
Are you a man?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SonOfEl(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
butanep:

Those who are wealthy are seen as wise men bro... not the number of books you read.

The trend has changed.

hmm.....I get your point sir, but such definition of wisdom is inferior, we all know that. WISDOM IN A BLEND OF COGNITIVE AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, I.e IQ and EQ...( + the God factor of course)
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by butanep(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

see eh, most of my female friends are career women and rich business women. the are the ones craving to have marital homes. that is not to say, you don't find a few humble ones among them. I already have my boo who is intelligent and well-to-do, but dear, she doesn't intimidate me. she saw what I had that humbled her, and it was neither money nor intelligent.

I think cholerics go best with phlegmatics regardless of the gender involved.

I had a rich and intelligent female HOD when I was the course rep of my department back in the university days. we were close, and she give me some nuggets of wisdom that till today, works for me. I had a female boss where I once worked, believe me. she wasn't much older than me, but my popularity amongst the staff made her want 'prove her superiority' na she tire eventually. we are friends and confidants today. I once dated a medical student, I studied food science and nutrition, but being who she is, she gives remarks or make statements to supersede mine because she believes as students we both were, she was more 'placed' than I was. wisdom prevailed. I used wisdom to conquer her.

do you know that a wise woman will never try directly or indirectly to intimidate her husband even. if he 'feels' intimidated. in her wisdom, she has a way of making him feel on top. its only insecure men that feels threatened by rich and successful women.

What you are saying is stories and riddles. You date a rich girl, you had one as friend or boss, do this or that...

Marry her, then you will know her true color. Men are not intimidated to marry such women but some can't just stand being control by a woman. Take it or leave it, money begat pride. So if your woman is highly richer that you, one day she will begin to demonstrate it to you not because she is a woman but a human. It's our nature.

If you are not in control, you become a remote control.

Do you know why most of them hardly get husband to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
SmartMugu:
Educated than me no, richer than me, may be.
I once dated a girl that was quick to brag about her PhD after any of our conversations, most of them unrelated to education. I don't know that if was supposed to thrill me or make people think she's smart or something.

It got so annoying that she mentions that almost everywhere we went and to everyone we knew together. A friend actually asked if she was ok cos her PhD talk didn't fit in the conversation we were in the middle of.

We finally broke up. I guess our conversations just got too boring for me and I had to bounce..
She's still single and was still quick to bring up that PhD talk again when we last chatted on the phone.

I don't think every woman with a PhD is like that, hers was just too extreme for me.

How can a woman with PhD go out with a guy like you? No wonder she won't stop taking about her PhD.

‘She has seen you finished'

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
butanep:

What you are saying is stories and riddles. You date a rich girl, you had one as friend or boss, do this or that...

Marry her, then you will know her true color. Men are not intimidated to marry such women but some can't just stand being control by a woman. Take it or leave it, money begat pride. So if your woman is highly richer that you, one day she will begin to demonstrate it to you not because she is a woman but a human. It's our nature.

If you are not in control, you become a remote control.

Do you know why most of them hardly get husband to marry?

Oh oh oh. Same way wealthy and very educated men find it hard to settle down. How would you know? You are not fit to mingle in their circle. FYI, They marry their counterparts. Men who are of their class. The ones in their social circle.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by butanep(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

hmm.....I get your point sir, but such definition of wisdom is inferior, we all know that. WISDOM IN A BLEND OF COGNITIVE AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, I.e IQ and EQ...( + the God factor of course)

What is the relevant of the wisdom if you can't use it to make money and have a better life.

According to Abraham Lincoln ; If you can't convert your knowledge to fortune,then you are an educated illiterate. Knowledge is the key power to make wealth.

So if one is not wealthy, no one is ready to buy your wise idea.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by An2elect2(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
educated than me YES! Richer than me NO
Look at you
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by JoeAutos(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
The last time that lady feed a man in the garden of Edin everybody know wat happen to world tell now we are passing through punishment I think you know the kind of family u want to have

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by battyboie: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin...Godforbid..na one chance b dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Rainalove: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ask me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by butanep(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
janefrancisca:
So u think her education is not an edge for her ?

Her education can be an edge to her but not to control me.

When it comes to family issues, everyone should know his/her boundary.

The man must always be in control. He must be the driving force.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
ireneidiva:

Why should a jobless man even get married?
But a jobbless woman can get married? Seriously Nigerians are really underdeveloped. Its written in every facets of their lives. Your thinking is very backward. And we keep wondering why the country is in shambles. Tell how we can advance when the masses think like this.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SmartMugu: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

How can a woman with PhD go out with a guy like you? No wonder she won't stop taking about her PhD.

‘She has seen you finished'
You this girl again today? Are you stalking me?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by An2elect2(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
If dat happen during ur marriage go on with it but if u choose to marry a woman more educated or more richer dan u. U will surely, regret it. N will be forced to do things u didnt plan for. 1) it either u become a drunkard or womaniser or both 2) u will be forced into finding another woman of ur lvl since u sabi how to find ready made b4. 3)u will be focused in to divorcing her after she had given birth to d number of children she want 4) ur children will never respect u for who u r, most esp. the female ones 5)for ur life nt to end miserable, u av to be a fighter and coupled with God fixing his extra focus on u for the rest of ur life. The odds r high bro. I witnessed dis 1st hand it happened to my frd's father. Av u ever, asked urself why a lady wld repay sumone she love n was kind enuf to further her education to the higher institution, after she had secure a job with statements like i cant marry u, let me repay ur money, i will even double it. This is sumone she used to love. What went wrong? How many percentage of ladies dat were in dis same situation av u heard dat they go ahead with their wedding plan

Am sorry but buhahahahhahaha

If your poor/average wife becomes wealthier in future, you going to divorce her shebi?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by passionate88: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gaborone:

SonofEl, your last post was a good read.

But then, I'm worried by your use of words: "put her in her place.. ", " humbled her"... what's all that about? And it raises a welter of questions.

Are you sure that's not the 'breaking' I was talking about earlier? Why can't a man meet a rich intelligent woman, and just flow with her, and not make any attempts to make her feel like her wealth and intelligence is something she should be apologizing for? Why cant he just hear the opposing view of his medical student of a girlfriend, without interpreting it to mean she is trying to supersede him because he read food and nutrition? W hy cant he just enjoy an intelligent discuss with her, without interpreting it to mean she is 'showing herself'. Why can't her just befriend and love her, give her a chance to let him know who she really is, before judging her as proud and insubordinate?

Why does he have to 'humble' her? What does that even mean?

Sorry for intruding, but I think I should say something. Many men are not disturbed at a woman's level of education and/or wealth. It is the ladies that always remind the men of their place. You will hear a lady calling a man 'small boy' just because she's richer and/or more educated than him. Some ladies don't want to settle for 'less'. Only they know what that 'less' really means.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by lolababe331e: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

Oh oh oh. Same way wealthy and very educated men find it hard to settle down. How would you know? You are not fit to mingle in their circle. FYI, They marry their counterparts. Men who are of their class. The ones in their social circle.

Thank you rich women marry everyday to man within their class grin I don't think many women want to marry below their level sef, they know most men can't handle it

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
SmartMugu:

You this girl again today? Are you stalking me?

My friend, that is the bitter truth.

Hmmmn...shey you know that a woman with PHD will be as interested in Syria's wahala as you would besad. So who go take care of the spoons and knives?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by butanep(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

We are saying the samething. Put you brain to work. They marry their counterpart that can control them and are richer also.

That is the way it goes... Women crave for men that can control them both financially, emotionally and otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
lolababe331e:

Thank you rich women marry everyday to man within their class grin I don't think many women want to marry below their level sef, they know most men can't handle it

Of course, this is what scares them. They have to be careful. There are simple things they can't do or say. Any small thing will be ‘is it because you are this or that'. Imagine living that kind of lifesad

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

You are the pathetic one

You are the hypocrite

You are the selfcentered one

Yeah, let's assume that an average wealthy woman would misbehave as if poor women don't. Let's assume that they will misbehave because with money they can't think like human. Let's force our pathetic projections on wealthy women.

What are you saying...I don't understand anything
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Willswise(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
If I start, I might end up writing epistle but I have one or two things to say.
Yes I will and I can marry a girl far richer and more educated than i am because,
if she's financially Alright I must be industrially industrious.
If she's more educated I must be more smarter, innovative, must be able to forecast into the future. my wealth of experience will make me more wealthier than she is as the husband thereby command me the desired respect. Above all, the money collected from her will be judiciously put into productive use and at the end makes me the MAN..........
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by butanep(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
lolababe331e:

I will urge you get the statistics of very rich and educated women and also the average women on their marriage rate.

It will so shock you...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by lolababe331e: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
butanep:

We are saying the samething. Put you brain to work. They marry their counterpart that can control them and are richer also.

That is the way it goes... Women crave for men that can control them both financially, emotionally and otherwise...

They marry counterparts that they are equals with. No one needs control another in a healthy marriage

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by SmartMugu: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

My friend, that is the bitter truth.

Hmmmn...shey you know that a woman with PHD will be as interested in Syria's wahala as you would besad. So who go take care of the spoons and knives?
Pls do me a favor, how do I block you patapata so I don't get a piece of this your loud mouth everyday ever again? Never mind, I'll figure it out myself.
I prayed for you last night so you can be healed. You woke up today chasing me to a different thread with ur bad mouth. Dem send u?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
kevinberry:

What are you saying...I don't understand anything

Of course you don't. Go and look for a woman of your own class. Don't be a gold digger or an attachesad

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by pessu4life(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:
Ha-ha
You are funnyundecided
its the true. what i'm saying here is for the matured mind.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Sircj(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
ireneidiva:

Why should a jobless man even get married?

Why should a jobless woman get married??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
SmartMugu:

Pls do me a favor, how do I block you patapata so I don't get a piece of this your loud mouth everyday ever again? Never mind, I'll figure it out myself.
I prayed for you last night so you can be healed. You woke up today chasing me to a different thread with ur bad mouth. Dem send u?
Na witchcraft o. E strong wella

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.