Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone (27178 Views)

Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You are a Liar if you call Abonnema and Okrika large towns.What is large about Abonnema, that one road village that doesnt even have a decent cemetery..i almost wept at a burial when they literally had to dip up bones of the dead to bury the dead...Or is it Okrika Island that is a little bigger than a football stadium that you call large?..What for goodness sakes?

To have large large towns, you need land, something the Ijaws dont have, matter of fact, their shoreline is receding, making you guys to lose the little you have.

If Ijaws are majority in Rivers, do the talking at the elections and produce Governor...By the time Wike is done it will be 24yrs at the turn of democracy..so much for majority..after drinking Ogogoro, you lots starts living in illusion and doling out crazy population figures that cannot be backed up..

Ikwerre areas already have 1.1Million out of 2.5Million registered voters.come and cintest governorship and win make i see.
dz kind comment no mk sense all of una na Rivers people o...
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by bamosagie(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Edo is not an ethnic group but a state.

Edo may be the name of a state, it is also the name of an ethnic group, just like esan in Edo state
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You are a Liar if you call Abonnema and Okrika large towns.What is large about Abonnema, that one road village that doesnt even have a decent cemetery..i almost wept at a burial when they literally had to dip up bones of the dead to bury the dead...Or is it Okrika Island that is a little bigger than a football stadium that you call large?..What for goodness sakes?

To have large large towns, you need land, something the Ijaws dont have, matter of fact, their shoreline is receding, making you guys to lose the little you have.

If Ijaws are majority in Rivers, do the talking at the elections and produce Governor...By the time Wike is done it will be 24yrs at the turn of democracy..so much for majority..after drinking Ogogoro, you lots starts living in illusion and doling out crazy population figures that cannot be backed up..

Ikwerre areas already have 1.1Million out of 2.5Million registered voters.come and cintest governorship and win make i see.

What they do not have is land so their towns are not spacious but heavily congested .. Why do you Rivers people hate each other so much ? Even from your words the hatred is obvious. Check out Obuama for instance.. It is just like any other family or compound in Buguma or Abonnema or even Bakana and Tombia.. But because the OBU family settled separately, they were able to occupy spacious land.. There are about 30 of Obuama size families in each of Buguma, Abonnema.. The Briggs family in Abonnema for instance is larger than Obuama by 5 times..... The Braide Family in Bakana is larger than Obuama by close to 6 times. So you judge this thing by the number of ancient major families to be able ot have a good comparison . They mistakenly made Port Harcourt their home . oFcourse back in the day, you ll never even find Ikwere people in Port Harcourt except in their Rumu villages and very few cos many or all the Rumu villages are occupied MAINLY BY NON IKWERES.... I asked you again.. What do you use to determine the population of a people ? Mind you, you said 70% of the Ijaws of Rivers are in PH and Obio Akpor so would you not add those 70% to their Ijaw communities ?... Back in the days Bakana for instance would be completely empty with no young soul in the community except few elderly people . This is due to awareness and civilization. The people would simply go to urban cities like Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt and even go abroad leaving their towns scanty so people like you would see that scantty situation to think the people do not exist.. Where are you from tho ?

LOL People in Rivers state do not vote along tribal lines. Infact it would difficult for Ijaw to produce a governor at this time cos they d rather vote against each other.. The Okrika / Kalabari / Ibani divide would not make them have a consensus candidate.. KALABARI people heavily backed WIKE was why he won.. Mind you My own uncle Chief Ferdy bought his nomination form for him and the first project he completed was ABONNEMA tiny Bridge.. Floor members like you would not understand the Politics of Rivers state . I am even thinking you are an IGBO cos a true Ikwere would not have such hatred against Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2015
lygn19:

dz kind comment no mk sense all of una na Rivers people o...

Trust me he is not a Rivers man.. He is one of those Igbo people settled in Oyigbo or some where in some Rumu claiming to be Rivers and calling PH Igweocha....LOL they are now close to 500,000 thousand Igbos like that .

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
shota:

Trust me he is not a Rivers man.. He is one of those Igbo people settled in Oyigbo or some where in some Rumu claiming to be Rivers and calling PH Igweocha....LOL they are now close to 500,000 thousand Igbos like that .
he is Ikwerre.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by Vicotex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
shota:

Port Harcourt's real name is Igweocha.

Igboid groups in rivers state are roughly 70-75%.

Am sure you know how large and populated Egbema and Obia/kpor is.

Don't quote me, i live in PH.

To be honest with you, the Ijaw groups in the entire PH is not up to 3%.
Am not cooking up numbers, go to the said LGA and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by HopeAtHand: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
shota:

What they do not have is land so their towns are not spacious but heavily congested .. Why do you Rivers people hate each other so much ? Even from your words the hatred is obvious. Check out Obuama for instance.. It is just like any other family or compound in Buguma or Abonnema or even Bakana and Tombia.. But because the OBU family settled separately, they were able to occupy spacious land.. There are about 30 of Obuama size families in each of Buguma, Abonnema.. The Briggs family in Abonnema for instance is larger than Obuama by 5 times..... The Braide Family in Bakana is larger than Obuama by close to 6 times. So you judge this thing by the number of ancient major families to be able ot have a good comparison . They mistakenly made Port Harcourt their home . oFcourse back in the day, you ll never even find Ikwere people in Port Harcourt except in their Rumu villages and very few cos many or all the Rumu villages are occupied MAINLY BY NON IKWERES.... I asked you again.. What do you use to determine the population of a people ? Mind you, you said 70% of the Ijaws of Rivers are in PH and Obio Akpor so would you not add those 70% to their Ijaw communities ?... Back in the days Bakana for instance would be completely empty with no young soul in the community except few elderly people . This is due to awareness and civilization. The people would simply go to urban cities like Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt and even go abroad leaving their towns scanty so people like you would see that scantty situation to think the people do not exist.. Where are you from tho ?

LOL People in Rivers state do not vote along tribal lines. Infact it would difficult for Ijaw to produce a governor at this time cos they d rather vote against each other.. The Okrika / Kalabari / Ibani divide would not make them have a consensus candidate.. KALABARI people heavily backed WIKE was why he won.. Mind you My own uncle Chief Ferdy bought his nomination form for him and the first project he completed was ABONNEMA tiny Bridge.. Floor members like you would not understand the Politics of Rivers state . I am even thinking you are an IGBO cos a true Ikwere would not have such hatred against Ijaw.

If i sounded hateful, i take that back..

The Kalabaris are actually very good friends with Ikwerres but they sided unjustly with Okrikans when the ought to have stood on the side of truth and justice in the issue of PH.

We acknowledge that land is very scarce in riverine areas and gladly welcome you to live amongst us in brotherhood either in Phalga, Emolga or Obalga..you are always welcome.

Rivers state is for everyone.

I am from Ogbakiri, Emohua.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vicotex:

lol... dont talk what u dont know o.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by Vicotex(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
lygn19:
lol... dont talk what u dont know o.
I don't interfer on an issue i know nothing about
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Why are Igbos scared of this type of thread?
because your pple love to see the southeast and southsouth divisions..
They love it when we brawl and rants but hate it when we unite.

Yorubas re worst set of ethnic group in africa.
they love anything lies and betrayals..
They re judas of africa...
fear them and kill them dan killing a snake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
rudebouy:

Who told you dat? Pls stop swallowing lies from fools around. I am an akwa ibom man and der is no igbo speaking part in akwa ibom. Akpabio only married an igbo woman. And it is only the traders that live close to abia and anambra dat speak igbo becos of dia trade relations with aba boys. Its like saying dose alaba is an igbo speaking part of lagos becos of the influx of anambra traders.

Pls u guys shd stop spewing lies abt akwa ibom. D oda day a guy on facebook was talking abt umuessien in akwa ibom. Na wa oh! Der is no place like dat in my state. Where do all dis lies come from?
pls after reading this link to prove that there re igbos in akwa ibom.
http://
theinknewspaper..com.ng/2014/08/
aksg-to-commence-free-education-
at.html?m=1

I also want you to answer this question if your people in akwa ibom answer an igbo name called nwoko..? After opening that link Pls read and be convinced.

Yu lived in akwa ibom and yu dont know all the tribes in ur state?
What a shame rudebouy.

Abi lg in crossriver state is igboid speaking tribe,yu can google it..
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If i sounded hateful, i take that back..

The Kalabaris are actually very good friends with Ikwerres but they sided unjustly with Okrikans when the ought to have stood on the side of truth and justice in the issue of PH.

We acknowledge that land is very scarce in riverine areas and gladly welcome you to live amongst us in brotherhood either in Phalga, Emolga or Obalga..you are always welcome.

Rivers state is for everyone.

I am from Ogbakiri, Emohua.

First of all I doubt you are from Ogbakiri cos a typical Ogbakiri man is almost a Kalabari man unless you either do not know the history or you just don't know.. When Kalabari were trading at Ogbogoro and Ibaa I doubt if there was Ogbakiri community then.. LOL Anyway, thats not the point.. How ever you started a new topic entirely, different from the subject matter..

I do not know if an Ogbakiri man would know anything about Port Harcourt if you do, you d know Kalabari and Okrika were the only two parties fighting over Port Harcourt and the first true war over PH was between Kalabari and Okrika.. There were no Ikwere close to the scene. Infact, the first Ikwere settlement was from mile 3 diobu.. If Ikwere villages were there, the Igbos would not have named all the streets of diobu after Igbo towns. Mind you non was Ikwere .. The Ikwere road that starts from mile one was the road that lead to Ikwere towns and the first Ikwere town was Akpor / Ozuoba to the West while Igwuruta was the first Ikwere town up North.. All the Rumus were formerly Umu and where farmland of Igbo settlers.. . And it is only at the Diobu area that Ikweres can lay claim to land if they really have any there.. The places claimed by Okrika have always been Ijaw areas right from time so that even the colonial masters never knew any Ikwere traditional leader when PH land was taken.. It was Okrika chiefs that had the agreement with the English and was witnessed by Chief Yellow of Bakana.. You can also recall that there were no Ikweres even at any of the schools in PH in both primary and secondary not untill the 1990s.. Port Harcourt cemetery also never had no Ikwere buried there .. So I do not know what Ikwere you think own Port Harcourt that you expected Kalabari people to support .. Kalabari people are angry that they have lost their Saipen land and even eagle island which are all supposed to be BAKANA land.. There were no Ikwere farms in saipen when the place was a forest and it was a KALABARI fruit plucking forest where we also used to go cut trees and firewood.. Rumuolumeni was way way far off and there was one KALABARI fishing port just there by where the NAVY base is today.... Kalabari people lost all that cos of their BAKANA / Buguma rivalry .. So Bro what is the truth you think is lost ? There is also a Tombia settlement close to Ogbakiri which I think is still intact... Ikwere people have never at any time had a quarrel over any of those places with the KALABARI perhaps just because the KALABARI are not making direct claim . Take am easy bro, all the Ikwere governors even from Odili to WIKE have only succeeded cos of Kalabari massive support backed by Kalabari elites if not you know so well they would not get there .
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
menabadoo:
Yorubas are cursed, that tribe is the problem of the world.
exactly what i am saying.they re broda..
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
rudebouy:

That was how ur ppl sed that etches are igbo. Well, we were in etche yesterday for a biz transaction. I now remembad and asked the chiefs and youths in the townhall meeting and day all denied being igbo. Day even asked me to show dem the person dat sed so, and I told dem to cool down dat it was just an internet joke. I was both shocked and embarassed.

Who den is an igboman? The man that speaks igbo? Or the one that says he is from igbo and also speaks igbo? Or the one that the igbos claim to be from igbo? Who is really an igbo man?
an igbo man is the ones that the yorubas and other ethnic group in the world look at his/her names and called it an igbo name is an igbo man..
Hope i answer yu well like chibuike ameachi..
Pezienza nice responds.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vicotex:

Which Port Harcourt is the Igweocha ? Abuloma or woji or Town or Diobu or Borikiri ? LOL you think say Port Harcourt nah one town abi ? Who are the natives that called it Igweocha ? I hope you know every Igbo town has natives and mazi and obi or Eze.. So which Igbo family are the mazi of Igweocha and where is Igweocha cemetery where igweocha people buried their ancestors ?? Answer me oh..

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vicotex:

I really do not want to discuss my land with Igbo people.. I am a PH dude and a PH panicker for that matter . How many Igbo people were among the militants that shut down PH ? If Igbos were important how come they could not cough and be part of action in PH ?. Igbos are just in Ph like they are in Lagos, Kaduna and kano. They are just more at home in Ph cos we accept them.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
aim5:
And as for who is the largest group in the South-South, I agree with bokohalal that Edo technically is the biggest. It's just that the Edo nation broke off into small small groups after the peak of Benin Kingdom.
with different languages that linger your state? I dont understand how come?
Pls educate me more cos auchi language is differnt frm,benin,oredo,esan,akoko edo,okada.etc.
So how com '?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by bamosagie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
biafranking:
Pls educate me more cos auchi language is differnt frm,benin,oredo,esan,akoko edo,okada.etc.
So how com '?

Please tell me the difference between Benin and Oredo
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by bamosagie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
biafranking:
So how com '?

Please tell me the difference between Benin and Oredo.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by patrick89(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
[color=#000000][/color]ALL of you attacking each other here are foolish fools!!! Yes! You do not have proper reasoning!!!There is something wrong in information processing among you south south south east east east whatever that means!! I stated in the first page that the aim of this thread is to instigate hate among Southeast and south south people! You people are to stubborn! You don't listen! What kind of people are you? Stop playing into the nest of these cowards from waste! And you have started already, what do you fellas gain in local war? Why fighting someone that lives close to you, while you have monsters to deal with from north and South?
The yoruba guy that started this thread knew from Day one that you would attack each other and he told me they would, and here you are attacking one another to prove him right and shame me! Are you not idiotic? What kind of civilisation do Southeast and South south get? Listening to davido and wizkid? I'm so ashamed of you! I'm very upset right now...
Be you ijaw, igbo Ogoni, ibibio etc better warn yourself and listen to the loud silence of your true enemies!!! When are you going to stop being manipulated by yorubas?
If the person wants to know he/she should come down to South for tourism!!!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lawsimon:
EFIK/ANNANG/IBIBIO IS CONSIDERED AS THE FOURTH LARGEST GROUP IN NIGERIA. But some people will come and express their ignorance here.
which state will somebody go in nigeria that he wont see an efik/ibibio or oron man?
but ijaws or uhrobo is hardly seen in most state in nigeria..
Apart frm that,akwa ibom and crossriver re much in population than the ijaws in bayelsa,rivers and delta add together.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
lygn19:

y did u have to group anioma and d igboid groups in Rivers differently?... then group all Ijaws together.
i was wondering why he did so too.
D guy think we re fool anyway he s the fool here cos kalabari dont see themselves as ijaws,even some part of okrika.
But it s only in bayelsa state u will see pple claiming ijaw and the ones in delta state but not in rivers as a whole.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

.....Lol....

bros, na my first time to see yu yan good.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
bamosagie:

Please tell me the difference between Benin and Oredo.
until yu answer my question? Re yu trying say that auchi language or oredo language is not different ?

Make i calls my niggers here now..
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by patrick89(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
So you guys are still misbehaving? Cursed people!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by HopeAtHand: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
shota:

First of all I doubt you are from Ogbakiri cos a typical Ogbakiri man is almost a Kalabari man unless you either do not know the history or you just don't know.. When Kalabari were trading at Ogbogoro and Ibaa I doubt if there was Ogbakiri community then.. LOL Anyway, thats not the point.. How ever you started a new topic entirely, different from the subject matter..

I do not know if an Ogbakiri man would know anything about Port Harcourt if you do, you d know Kalabari and Okrika were the only two parties fighting over Port Harcourt and the first true war over PH was between Kalabari and Okrika.. There were no Ikwere close to the scene. Infact, the first Ikwere settlement was from mile 3 diobu.. If Ikwere villages were there, the Igbos would not have named all the streets of diobu after Igbo towns. Mind you non was Ikwere .. The Ikwere road that starts from mile one was the road that lead to Ikwere towns and the first Ikwere town was Akpor / Ozuoba to the West while Igwuruta was the first Ikwere town up North.. All the Rumus were formerly Umu and where farmland of Igbo settlers.. . And it is only at the Diobu area that Ikweres can lay claim to land if they really have any there.. The places claimed by Okrika have always been Ijaw areas right from time so that even the colonial masters never knew any Ikwere traditional leader when PH land was taken.. It was Okrika chiefs that had the agreement with the English and was witnessed by Chief Yellow of Bakana.. You can also recall that there were no Ikweres even at any of the schools in PH in both primary and secondary not untill the 1990s.. Port Harcourt cemetery also never had no Ikwere buried there .. So I do not know what Ikwere you think own Port Harcourt that you expected Kalabari people to support .. Kalabari people are angry that they have lost their Saipen land and even eagle island which are all supposed to be BAKANA land.. There were no Ikwere farms in saipen when the place was a forest and it was a KALABARI fruit plucking forest where we also used to go cut trees and firewood.. Rumuolumeni was way way far off and there was one KALABARI fishing port just there by where the NAVY base is today.... Kalabari people lost all that cos of their BAKANA / Buguma rivalry .. So Bro what is the truth you think is lost ? There is also a Tombia settlement close to Ogbakiri which I think is still intact... Ikwere people have never at any time had a quarrel over any of those places with the KALABARI perhaps just because the KALABARI are not making direct claim . Take am easy bro, all the Ikwere governors even from Odili to WIKE have only succeeded cos of Kalabari massive support backed by Kalabari elites if not you know so well they would not get there .

Shota na wah oh.
Shota na wah oh.
Shota na wah oh....hmmmmm.

So Kalabari are now part of the PH picture..Is there any document signed between Kalabaris and the British regarding any part of PH?.Which case has the kalabaris instigated and defended in a court of law from colonial times til date as regards PH?

The tussle Kalabaris had with Okrikans was purely property grab after the Igbos were deposed of their properties after the civil war..

The Ikwerres have ancestral rights to lands in PH, we have valid documents signed with the British for the establishment of the Port Harcourt port and Wharf and the subsequent colonial housing units that followed.

Okrika used to be a very few people of maybe a thousand or less by the time the british arrived..They are not a people large enough to have such lands to give out..

The Nigerian Federal Government after the war gave Ijaws control of Rivers state and they used it to alot to themselves properties of others...Fear of the evil they carried out is the reason they reject the govts decision to modernise waterside...go and learn history.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
shota:

I am even thinking you are an IGBO cos a true Ikwere would not have such hatred against Ijaw.
ok because he said the truth and kick against the ijaws acclaimation of wrong assertion.he s now an igboman?abi
He hate ijaws abi..?

yu can checked his old comments,that guy is part and parcel of yu lot from southsouth but the spirit of igboness will always linger somehow no matter how they denied it..
He doesnt hate ijaw pple,he only fire the engine like an igbo man and that s how our spirit roll if they start to belief.loL
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by azzima(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
mightyhaze:
na yoruba na! Only dia agbo peddler population surpass d whole tribes in d whole ss put 2geda. Dats y dey r regarded as d most travelled group in nigeria,nay africa
Dry!!!! Hang on to Schooling......comedy is not in your destiny Bro.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
biafranking:
So how com '?

Oredo and Okada both speak Bini. Etsako language is not the same as Bini language, but it is Edoid.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by biafranking: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
shota:

chai..na wa o..is ph not igweocha b4 and now?
The guy na ikwerre o..
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
biafranking:
chai..na wa o..is ph not igweocha b4 and now?
The guy na ikwerre o..

Where is the Port Harcourt that is Igweocha ? I ask you again ? Which town or settlement or village of Port Harcourt is Igweocha ? And who is the Igweocha king or traditional ruler ?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone by shota(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
biafranking:
ok because he said the truth and kick against the ijaws acclaimation of wrong assertion.he s now an igboman?abi
He hate ijaws abi..?

yu can checked his old comments,that guy is part and parcel of yu lot from southsouth but the spirit of igboness will always linger somehow no matter how they denied it..
He doesnt hate ijaw pple,he only fire the engine like an igbo man and that s how our spirit roll if they start to belief.loL

He is from Ogbakiri and Ogbakiri people are historically pro Ijaw although they are Ikwere . He is far from the land PH and he also perhaps does not know PH .. And stop wasting your time PH is under Okrika control fully..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations / Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.