Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Should I Give Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Up? (508 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Up? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
There's a gal in which I think I'm in love with, she has already known my intention. Initially, I never knew she has a bf schooling abroad but later got to knw by her. Though she told me she has a feeling for me but can't let go of her bf for no reason..In a nutshell, I remember asking her what am I to her in which she replied "am her friend for now"... So the question now is: should I give up on her or still take a chill pill?
Help a brother

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Should I Give Up? by Hazardd(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
The girl have already told you that you her friend... So what do you expect her to say "her husband "is it what you are expecting. The ball is in your court if you play the ball well the girl is yours.. And this is hot afternoon, pls stop disturbing us
Re: Should I Give Up? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
embarassed

embarassed

lipsrsealed

I don't want to comment here
Re: Should I Give Up? by lekjons(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
is she the only girl in ur area
Re: Should I Give Up? by ennon92(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
I wouldn't wanna say she's tryna exhibit hard to get cos she already has a guy abroad...who knows if that guy abroad is screwing some holes over there?...I have once been in ur shoe @ op, just try and convince her but don't let it seem obvious..
Re: Should I Give Up? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
If you know what u want go for it. On the second note, u also need to respect someone's relationship. If she ends up quiting her relationship to be with u, then u win.
Re: Should I Give Up? by grad2012(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Just take ur mind off her don't give urself false hope so u don't end up hurt.There are so many pretty and wonderful women out there, trust me u will find urs.

(1) (Reply)

Phone or sex / My Ex Fell Completely For The #hellochallenge / Rate My Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.