Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help (1002 Views)

U.s Bank Account.please No Scam / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. / Problem Opening Webmoney Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help by willieguy: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2009
pls i have problem opening alertpay account can anyone in the forum help me hw i can go about it please
Re: Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help by yungchap(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hello Willieguy,

Signing up for a Alertpay account is not difficult.Foremost,you need to get all the requirements for the account which is as follows:

1 National I.D Card,Driver's license/International passport.
2 Any utility bill.

Secondly,you go further to their site and register,ensure you select Personal account and provide all necessary information required.that's all.

I hope this little information will be of great help to you.

If you have any further question don't hesitate to let me know or you can reach me via destined4real2007@yahoo.com

Cheers,
David.
Re: Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help by legalwealth(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2012
Hi! !!I do not want to talk much and I do not have that time

Will YOU like to know How To Make $37 daily,Instantly & consistently with Your Liberty Reserve and AlertPay Accounts?

N.B:Liberty Reserve and AlertPay accounts are both FREE online accounts that support Nigeria and can be operated from Nigeria without changing your IP address and you can start using them immediately you open it though AlertPay do advise us to get verified straight away but you can start using it the moment you open it and get it verified later though getting verified is a small thing to do as I have a PERSONAL PRO verified account.

Download the guide FREE of charge here=> http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/27

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Business To Start In Nigerian / Who Are You? / This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.