Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? (1375 Views)

"People Are So Quick To Forget" - Twitter User, See His Ex's Epic Reply / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please notify me when posted.
Hi..my issue is that I met a lady online 3 yrs ago and we started a relationship without even seeing each other..after then, we met and d relationship continued well.
As the months went by, I discovered I felt nothing for her any longer and I tried to salvaged the love I had for her but it was no where to be found. I am not a flirt as she was the only person I was dating at the time and I must confess, she is the best that could happen to any man..any man's dream lady yu may say but I can't just understand hw I lost my love for her. Ok, she felt the love was depreciating and she asked me wht happened..I couldn't tell her and so I told her all would be well..I later thought she deserves the best, smone to love and care for her and as it looked, I am not that person..I decided to call it a quit though it pains me that I am loosing a jewel but I had to for her happiness. Now, she stl calls me and tells me she wants me back no matter what...I don't know what to do?Matured advise pls
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by trigar12(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by banjicom(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
I don't even know what to tell u.
Maybe u should try to travel out of this country!

2 Likes

Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
banjicom:

trigar12:

space bookers asso....i hail thee
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by banjicom(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
yvesboss:

space bookers asso....i hail thee
Bro na frontpage tinzs o! Mayb I fit be second to comment cheesy
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
banjicom:

Bro na frontpage tinzs o!
Mayb I fit be second to comment
cheesy

lol...abeg how much seun dey pay for that tin sef?
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by iceberylin(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
This happens when u'v nva dated a Gold-digger angry
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
iceberylin:
This happens when u'v nva dated a Gold-digger angry

expantiate pls...what could be the impossible implications of that
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by banjicom(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
yvesboss:

lol...abeg how much seun dey pay for that tin sef?
Seun na my cousin now so I dey do am for free cheesy
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Well if you dont love her no need of wasting both of your time. Soon she ll get over you and later thank you for the favor you did her
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Love and attractions cannot be manufactured in a Laboratory test tube.
It should flow naturally, any thing aside that will be coercion.

The relationship has outlived it's purpose, it's time to move on..

Don't try to fight things as they move through you. Being a man is not trying to possess but project value and allow the events of life take its course..

Shalom
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by IamLEGEND1: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Give that bìtch ur akamu....
bìtches love akamu
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

bìtches love akamu

bitches...offensive
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

bìtches love akamu

Dan uwa r we good? shocked
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Daninya11:
Love and attractions cannot be manufactured in a Laboratory test tube.
It should flow naturally, any thing aside that will be coercion.

The relationship has outlived it's purpose, it's time to move on..

Don't try to fight things as they move through you. Being a man is not trying to possess but project value and allow the events of life take its course..

Shalom

God bless you for that...think its just the best i need
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
yvesboss:

God bless you for that...think its just the best i need
Amen and you too.
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2016
ilobasama:
Well if you dont love her no need of wasting both of your time. Soon she ll get over you and later thank you for the favor you did her

I really think i do...over a year now and i still miss her
Re: Love Lost So Quick..how Can It Be Salvaged? by yvesboss(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You / Photos: My B00bs Started Growing At The Age Of 9 – Busty Model / Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.