Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading (2859 Views)

What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... / You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
I have lost close to 300000

How much have you lost in any Web trading
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by XINZ: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
30000000000000 sad
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:
30000000000000 sad
guy be seriously serious for once guy
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Not much. I didn't invest too much, just $300 and i lost $270, cashed out $30 lol
I can't believe people make money from that venture. They must have really good intuition and confidence.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Not much. I didn't invest too much, just $300 and i lost $270, cashed out $30 lol
I can't believe people make money from that venture. They must have really good intuition and confidence.
Bros let discuss
How many years have you be trading forex

My is 2yrs now but still no profit only $100
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
If I may ask...what are your strategies in trading?
Do you have sound knowledge of technical analyses tools, or do you just jump into the markets based on sentiments and recommendations?
I'd like to know...
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by peterincredible: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
op u just scared the hell out off me I just started a forex course from udemy and I am enjoying it and this news wet u bring now want take style discourage me any way let me park here and read more comments
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingsteve:
If I may ask...what are your strategies in trading?
Do you have sound knowledge of technical analyses tools, OE do you just jump into the markets based on sentiments and recommendations?
I'd like to know...
I do have knowledge about technical analyses
I can't say I don't jump in I do sometimes
Am a trend trader and swing
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
peterincredible:
op u just scared the hell out off me I just started a forex course from udemy and I am enjoying it and this news wet u bring now want take style discourage me any way let me park here and read more comments
until you blow your account you have not started bro
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by lonikit: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
how true and reliable is trading with robot??
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by forex24(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
While u r lossing. I am making cash wash day and month. If u need a good forex manager for ur money and company call us today. In Benin city. We trade for u in two month or three month and give u ur cash back with huge profit

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by forex24(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
While u r lossing. I am making cash day and month. If u need a good forex manager for ur money and company call us today. In Benin city. We trade for u in two month or three month and give u ur cash back with huge profit

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by forex24(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
With a low as $100 u can get $220 in two month. U can invest big and we stand on our word u will get ur cash back. We have been trading for individual, student, church, and company to rise cash and it A-ha been a testimony
Call now and get our deal
What's app or text on 07030221535
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
forex24:
With a low as $100 u can get $220 in two month. U can invest big and we stand on our word u will get ur cash back. We have been trading for individual, student, church, and company to rise cash and it A-ha been a testimony
Call now and get our deal
What's app or text on 07030221535
stop scamming yourself bro
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
You people should leave forex alone o

That's business is pure scam.

Your money will just blow into thing air, in a matter of seconds.

If you don't have the heart to be loosing money, please don't venture into it.

If you have high bp? Please run away from forex.
If you have heart issues, I repeat don't dabble into forex.
It's suicidal o!
I don talk my own o. Leave forex alone o. It's not worth it.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I do have knowledge about technical analyses
I can't say I don't jump in I do sometimes
Am a trend trader and swing

That probably lies your problem.
When you say swing trader, I believe you mean scalping/intraday trading.
The challenge with intraday trading is that most often than not, they get swallowed, due to the fact that they usually work with fake support and resistance levels.

When this happens, the previous support/resistance levels that worked perfectly fine before, will most likely fail, and then the traders funds get stuck.

If I may ask, what time frame do you usually employ while trading?
I guess it's either H1 or H4.
There's nothing wrong with using these short time frames, but you have to identify the support and resistance levels first, using the higher time frames...preferably D1, since you're an intra day trader.
If you need more coaching, then contact me, but you have to pay for my services.
I haven't traded on FOREX before, but I've done indices such as FTSE 100, DAX30, NASDAQ etc.

Currently I'm trading on Cryptos, and my success rate is quite impressive considering the market volatility.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingsteve:

That probably lies your problem.
When you say swing trader, I believe you mean scalping/intraday trading.
The challenge with intraday trading is that most often than not, they get swallowed, due to the fact that they usually work with fake support and resistance levels.

When this happens, the previous support/resistance levels that worked perfectly fine before, will most likely fail, and then the traders funds get stuck.

If I may ask, what time frame do you usually employ while trading?
I guess it's either H1 or H4.
There's nothing wrong with using these short time frames, but you have to identify the support and resistance levels first, using the higher time frames...preferably D1, since you're an intra day trader.
If you need more coaching, then contact me, but you have to pay for my services.
I haven't traded on FOREX before, but I've done indices such as FTSE 100, DAX30, NASDAQ etc.

Currently I'm trading on Cryptos, and my success rate is quite impressive considering the market volatility.
Cheers!
I hate it when people pay for forex coaching
I rather learn forex trading for 4 yrs on my own than to pay for coaching
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I hate it when people pay for forex coaching
I rather learn forex trading for 4 yrs on my own than to pay for coaching

That's your choice bro.
When I speak of coaching, I'm not necessarily coaching you on FOREX, rather...how to study the candle stick charts, resistance and support levels, and above all: entry and exit.

Trading is trading...the same principles applies to stock trading, FOREX trading, Crypto trading and trading on indices.

Personally, I haven't done FOREX, but from my experience...the same principles of trading is used in trading FOREX.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
A typical example of a candlestick chart.
In this diagram...I divided my position/trade into more than 3 parts, and sold/shorted each at different resistance levels.
This is the type of thing I will coach you on.
The small red triangles are my exit points, while the small green trqingles are my entry points.

Even though this is a crypto market, it is the same rules and principles that are used in all forms of trading.
As a matter of fact, crypto trading is more challenging due to the extreme volatility of the market.
But for good traders...more volatility means more opportunities of making profits.

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingsteve:
A typical example of a candlestick chart.
In this diagram...I divided my position/trade into more than 3 parts, and sold/shorted each at different resistance levels.
This is the type of thing I will coach you on.
my brother how do a novice understand all this line you draw
Even as a forex trader for to 2yrs now I still find it hard to difference which one is S&R
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
my brother how do a novice understand all this line you draw
Even as a forex trader for to 2yrs now I still find it hard to difference which one is S&R

Lol
You see, one thing I've noticed about some of our people, especially in this part of the globe is that they jump into things, without having in depth knowledge about it.

As a trader, you should be familiar with resistance and support levels. In fact, those are the basics of trading.
If you have no idea of R&S levels, then how do you enter and exit your trades?
This explains why you've been making so much losses.
Maybe now you can understand why you need coaching, and why you have to pay for it.
There's so much you need to learn.
My advice: suspend all trading, till you understand it better, if not...the losing streak will continue.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingsteve:

Lol
You see, one thing I've noticed about some of our people, especially in this part of the globe is that they jump into things, without having in depth knowledge about it.

As a trader, you should be familiar with resistance and support levels. In fact, those are the basics of trading.
If you have no idea of R&S levels, then how do you enter and exit your trades?
This explains why you've been making so much losses.
Maybe now you can understand why you need coaching, and why you have to pay for it.
There's so much you need to learn.
My advice: suspend all trading, till you understand it better, if not...the losing streak will continue.
I have suspend my trading since last year after losing all my deposit
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I have suspend my trading since last year after losing all my deposit

Na wa ooo.
E be like say you just dabble into trading without preparations.
Sorry for the loss sha...
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingsteve:

Na wa ooo.
E be like say you just dabble into trading without preparations.
Sorry for the loss sha...
thanks bro
But will have to learn pro and con in forex for 4yrs before I will start again
I don't want to blow my account again
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Bros let discuss
How many years have you be trading forex

My is 2yrs now but still no profit only $100

I took it up for 3 month and dumped it after all that loss
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

I took it up for 3 month and dumped it after all that loss
I know how you will feel that day

It will be like destroying the whole forex market with bomb and get your money back
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Benqozenero(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2018
@lifeofpolice1 and other struggling traders, you can check my page ( https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4 ) to become part of the success story while you take a time out to practice on demo.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Burgerlomo: 1:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, we are on the same page bro grin
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by 9japrof(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2018
I have attended several classes on forex and i can't still claim to be a pro on forex.

Forex pays to those who know the market intricacies, but you know now the nigerian factor, because it pays A, everyone jumps into the game and gets burnt in the process

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2018
9japrof:
I have attended several classes on forex and i can't still claim to be a pro on forex.

Forex pays to those who know the market intricacies, but you know now the nigerian factor, because it pays A, everyone jumps into the game and gets burnt in the process

Exactly!
Naija people often jump into things they have little or no idea of how it really works.
For instance in crypto trading, you see many people claiming to be crypto traders, but when you hear them ask some kind of questions, you begin to wonder if they really know what they're doing.

And the sad part is that few are willing to go through the process of learning.
Their primary goal is to start cashing out, but they forget that due process must be duly adhered to and followed, before the profits.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by 9japrof(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Kingsteve:

Exactly!
Naija people often jump into things they have little or no idea of how it really works.
For instance in crypto trading, you see many people claiming to be crypto traders, but when you hear them ask some kind of questions, you begin to wonder if they really know what they're doing.

And the sad part is that few are willing to go through the process of learning.
Their primary goal is to start cashing out, but they forget that due process must be duly adhered to and followed, before the profits.

Am telling you, am also into the crypto game, but I still love learning, do you have groups, let's hook up
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2018
9japrof:

Am telling you, am also into the crypto game, but I still love learning, do you have groups, let's hook up

You can search for Humble Crypto Class 1 on Telegram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Swimsuit Model, Michelle Okoro Goes Completely Topless In New Photos / Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow / Jwj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.