Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel (26124 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Yeske2(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2015
carnegiefan:

I attacked him because he is just the type that every Igbo person should be very afraid of.
The dude voted in a "Mock UN Referendum for Biafra" here in Nairaland, and he voted YES for Biafra to secede from Nigeria, and then stated that his state was Anambra and that he is from Awka North LGA.
Now, imagine the same guy calling Buhari's political opponents "TANoids".
That man is a SNAKE and should be watched.
He runs with the hare and hunts with the hound! cool
I voted yes for Biafra, my late dad was a veteran of the Biafran war but i will never accept Nnamdi kanu's approach most of you advocate.
I'm from Awka south mind you and i'm not under any obligation to have same belief as you.
Do you even reside anywhere close to the SE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maitama Sule Is Dead! Chairman Of Northern Elders Forum Dies In Egypt / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.