Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? (39316 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex~ Convict / How To Forgive An Ex / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Virtue11:

I am not expecting anything better from your response. The response above is more applicable to describe your present dilemma judging from the content of your post. I have told you the truth. Why are you offended by it. Please don't be offended; It just show your real personality behind the screen. Please go and walk on your life. Truths are bitter but they will make you free.

Thanks

Freecocoa, am i the one who also posted this? How many people have not told you your character is disgusting? Learn to look for black goat when it's not yet night.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Kanbee: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2015
Life is about choice..... I had a fwend who did dat, but jealousy no go gree make i attend o!

In another news......

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Sly215: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Sure, I will attend!!!! Be warned of Nostalgic thoughts while at it.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by UjSizzle(f): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2015
This one's simple.
He doesn't want you there = don't go.

Call before the wedding and apologise for your inability to attend. Wish them all the best and just steer clear of those two.
That your ex isn't comfortable with your presence is reason enough to decline an invitation. Who the heck is his wife? She doesn't count here whatever her intentions may be.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by hensben(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Virtue11:
Go and think about how to get your own husband and marry instead of worrying yourself with useless invite that can not do you any good. It appear that since the break up, you have not succeeded to find a suitable man. If you have , you wouldn't be here contemplating on how to attend the wedding of a man who has probably used you and had moved on. He is even planning marriage with all your acclaimed thoughts that you dumped him. You are wasting precious time on a wild goose chase. Use this time to invest in your life, plan your own marital life and cancel the syndrome of Ex's over your life. How many Ex,s do you want have before you finally settle down? Women should be ashamed of referring to Ex,s as if it is a trivial thing. Each Ex,s always leave a mark of usage on your body and soul regardless even if you are the one that ended the relationship. I am surprised a woman can even post trash like this. What do you want to achieve. Get over this and give yourself a sense of goal in life. it appear you are not focused at the moment. I don't mean to offend. Just telling you the pure truth.

Thanks
grin grin choi
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by EzeeYFB(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Come that's not the purpose of this thread, trying to scrutinise my sex life that is.angry

We dated for about 2 years if you must know, intimate activities include spooning and touching, I don't see how that is contradictory.

Amebo.undecided
spooning? una dey chop una sef?
chisos!!!
lol
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by decountof(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
please dont go.....i dnt hv d time to explain;jst dont go.....
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by underGodscare: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
This one's simple.
He doesn't want you there = don't go.
Call before the wedding and apologise for your inability to attend. Wish them all the best and just steer clear of those two.
That your ex isn't comfortable with your presence is reason enough to decline an invitation. Who the heck is his wife? She doesn't count here whatever her intentions may be.

Her intention is to show you she has won the prize (the man). Going will make you unhappy if you are still single. Besides, she may later accuse you of being the witch who gave her a wicked wedding gift if you go there. What if she poisons you? Don't you know some wives are suspicious and resentful of their men's exes?

Simply post a Happy Married Life on their Facebook walls and move on with your life.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by EzeeYFB(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2015
emmylight4u:
I attended one but it was not funny. The lady cried all tru the wedding when sited me. She even left the husband to dance with me more than 3munites with serious tears in her eye. I left embarrassed.
c madness, ladies can b somtin else guun
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
underGodscare:

Her intention is to show you she has won the prize (the man). Going will make you unhappy if you are still single. Besides, she may later accuse you of being the witch who gave her a wicked wedding gift if you go there. What if she poisons you? Don't you know some wives are suspicious and resentful of their men's exes?

Simply post a Happy Married Life on their Facebook walls and move on with your life.
Wow! Aren't you a ray of sunshine undecided
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by KazeemKamal: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
i will only if am invited
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by haabimbohlar(f): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Don't go
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Me2You225(f): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
his wife wants to no how sexy you are . abeg no let them kill you there ooooooo
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by cactuscee(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Here's the thing, an ex called me last week(my first boyfriend) to invite me to his wedding, the issue now is that I don't know if I should honour the invite, he said his wife insist he invites me(he didn't want to )I know he did love me and he was quite the model boyfriend then(he could pass for the types in mills$boons grin)and we have talked since the break up but I never thought he wouldn't invite me to his wedding, and now to call me to say his wife insists he invites me is kinda shocking/confusing, I always knew I would honour the invites I have the time to attend to,still I'm wondering if I should sit this one out, I partly want to go because it will be like a kind of reunion with old friends(even some who have to travel from very far for this) yet somehow, I feel like not going, he didn't sound happy to invite me, he was cold.

Would you go if you were the one?
Most likely the guy had been talking a lot about you and the wife to be is kinda curious to see you in person.
If you dont have anything to do that day try and attending with a female friend of yours and dress very cool.
Dont choose from row or back row just sit in the middle.
For me i dont see any big deal dear. Best of luck.
Your own too is around the corner very soon. cheesy
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by NemzySeries(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
ma fwend go joor & dunt 4get to chop rice wella Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....even if ma ex's x invite I go show in as much as enuf turkey & red wine dey but dunt 4get to wish dem well & get dem a gift
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:

No, i will not.

I'm not one to keep any sort of communication with an ex,boyfriend or girlfriend. What exactly am
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by cactuscee(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
EzeeYFB:
c madness, ladies can b somtin else guun
Aha, why tears. Did u find out why
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Marineremmanson(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Here's the thing, an ex called me last week(my first boyfriend) to invite me to his wedding, the issue now is that I don't know if I should honour the invite, he said his wife insist he invites me(he didn't want to )I know he did love me and he was quite the model boyfriend then(he could pass for the types in mills$boons grin)and we have talked since the break up but I never thought he wouldn't invite me to his wedding, and now to call me to say his wife insists he invites me is kinda shocking/confusing, I always knew I would honour the invites I have the time to attend to,still I'm wondering if I should sit this one out, I partly want to go because it will be like a kind of reunion with old friends(even some who have to travel from very far for this) yet somehow, I feel like not going, he didn't sound happy to invite me, he was cold.

He is a real man, I think him seeing u on that day would set his mind emotionally and psychologically off his wedding
Imagine how he would feel. He can even end d wedding instanta
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by joanana(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
YES, I WILL 100 times over, m over him and m inlove with someone else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Truthfully, i attended one last month and it was fun!!!! m not angry with him, m happy for him and i wish him the best!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Smithkline555: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Virtue11:
Go and think about how to get your own husband and marry instead of worrying yourself with useless invite that can not do you any good. It appear that since the break up, you have not succeeded to find a suitable man. If you have , you wouldn't be here contemplating on how to attend the wedding of a man who has probably used you and had moved on. He is even planning marriage with all your acclaimed thoughts that you dumped him. You are wasting precious time on a wild goose chase. Use this time to invest in your life, plan your own marital life and cancel the syndrome of Ex's over your life. How many Ex,s do you want have before you finally settle down? Women should be ashamed of referring to Ex,s as if it is a trivial thing. Each Ex,s always leave a mark of usage on your body and soul regardless even if you are the one that ended the relationship. I am surprised a woman can even post trash like this. What do you want to achieve. Get over this and give yourself a sense of goal in life. it appear you are not focused at the moment. I don't mean to offend. Just telling you the pure truth.

Thanks

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by babygirlfl: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Came late to the party.

I personally like to keep a healthy distance with an ex. It's not bad blood or anger, it's because I think it's the best. When I see an ex or run into an ex, I would say hello and be civil and nothing more that that. Freecocoa you seem like a free spirited person who is easy going. Please don't think everybody is like you. Some people can go to lengths over what you would call nothing. Exes have been known to go to lengths years after a breakup. You remind me of when I was very trusting and thought everybody was like me. I know better now.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by babygirlfl: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry Who is a misogynist here now?

Bia, no spoil my career for here o. grin

I dey available sha - Just in case you dun change mind like trailer driver. tongue

You see why you should show your good side a little bit more. Now you have given Freecocoa the idea that you are a misogynist even when we know you are not.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Collins87: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
May be
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
onyibajoe:
It is safer not to know somethings

true sha.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
babygirlfl:

You see why you should show your good side a little bit more. Now you have given Freecocoa the idea that you are a misogynist even when we know you are not.
Freecocoa is simply bluffing.

She would have liked me if I was a cry baby - She's simply afraid of my alpha male tendencies that comes with enough swag. wink cheesy grin
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you wey wan marry as many wives as possible because you believe a man should if he can afford to, if that's not misogyny, tell me what is.tongue
Hehe....One wife is a big headache and two is simply an act of war cum insanity of the highest order.But with some reasonable level of cash and unselfish women, a man can land himself two wives with more concubine to share from all that spoil. cheesy

What is the essence of making money when you don't have plenty pretty women around to help you spend them lavishly? cheesy grin tongue

Edwife and Chillis do you copy? grin
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kai see as freecocoa just dey jabo for nl. Spooning, touching hian! Ok oo... lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by armyofone(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin description of spooning, forking, and knives ing please.

Idowuogbo:
Kai see as freecocoa just dey jabo for nl. Spooning, touching hian! Ok oo... lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
armyofone:
grin description of spooning, forking, and knives ing please.

Freecocoa, over to you. grin
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by jpphilips(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Marineremmanson:
He is a real man, I think him seeing u on that day would set his mind emotionally and psychologically off his wedding
Imagine how he would feel. He can even end d wedding instanta

You forgot that most ladies over estimate themselves, Exes are people who are not good enough, what will you be doing in a social gathering of a person who called you a "loser" to your face?
I really thought freecocoa had sense.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by jpphilips(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
joanana:
YES, I WILL 100 times over, m over him and m inlove with someone else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Truthfully, i attended one last month and it was fun!!!! m not angry with him, m happy for him and i wish him the best!!! grin grin grin grin

You really had fun being someone's one night stand, dumped you cried all of a sudden you are happy he is moving on.
You are either extremely dumb or you are a liar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mothers I Need Ur Advice / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.