Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators (27365 Views)

See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:
The publishers and I
owhkay...
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Are you a super mod too?
lolz I wish I were but for the love of ishilove( since she's no longer one).. I will deactivate my account and persuade my friends to do the same... We'll port to Linda Ikeji blog... No time for trash mehn!

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:
lolz I wish I were but for the love of ishilove( since she's no longer one).. I will deactivate my account and persuade my friends to do the same... We'll port to Linda Ikeji blog... No time for trash mehn!

The market wouldn't know that a person didn't come.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
donxab:

cheesy I'd prefer you do it with Amanpour precisely
Lol. I actually had Richard Quest in mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
lovat:
Are you dating Se.un to know that she was Sacked or you are still *beefing* ishilove.
Kindly apply for the job since ishilove is no longer there so that you can be the JEZEBEL you want to be.
Rotfl!! Painment and beef dey worry am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by stuff46(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:
@Op, these are the current super mods.

Ishilove ~ This one was sacked just recently!

Clown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by ggrin(f): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:

Who are those ones? Ishilove or nobody! Period! grin
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by ebamma(m): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Absolutely no idea grin
oga why you come ban me till 2027 nah?, e don reach 4 months now were dey serve the ban abeg unban me
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by ebamma(m): 3:34am On Sep 07, 2015
The way supermods are resigning there are two things involved, It's either the pay is poor or the are tired of answering the 'na here you dey work question',

Imagine sitting at home going through topics , and looking for who to ban, and your Mum just pops in,

Mama's First question :shey you been tell me say, you dey work?

Your answer :mama , I dey work nah, Infact i dey work now so, (shows mama nairaland homepage on his Tab)

Mama's Second question :so na here you dey work, wetin you dey do sef?

Your Answer :I dey bring topic from other sections, come front page, ban people were break rules

Mama's Third Question :so na wetin dey keep you for house be this ,

Abeg go find real job do.

And this keeps repeating itself from your father to your friends to your neighbours to even your girlfriends,

E go tire you to answer nah,

Infact if you stay inside house too much, no comot go work, your landlord fit begin suspect say you be thief were dey go thief for night come rest for daytime

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2015
llaykorn:

And it's you who's got proof for what you say? You have a copy of her sack letter hung in your room as a trophy, right?

Lwkmd...

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 07, 2015
ebamma:
The way supermods are resigning there are two things involved, It's either the pay is poor or the are tired of answering the 'na here you dey work question',

Imagine sitting at home going through topics , and looking for who to ban, and your Mum just pops in,

Mama's First question :shey you been tell me say, you dey work?

Your answer :mama , I dey work nah, Infact i dey work now so, (shows mama nairaland homepage on his Tab)

Mama's Second question :so na here you dey work, wetin you dey do sef?

Your Answer :I dey bring topic from other sections, come front page, ban people were break rules

Mama's Third Question :so na wetin dey keep you for house be this ,

Abeg go find real job do.

And this keeps repeating itself from your father to your friends to your neighbours to even your girlfriends,

E go tire you to answer nah,

Infact if you stay inside house too much, no comot go work, your landlord fit begin suspect say you be thief were dey go thief for night come rest for daytime

Funny......Anyway i believe the reason is best known to the supermods. Someone confidently said one supermod did not resign but sacked. Like she wrote the letter, vetted it, cc it, and dispatched it. People sa.

5 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Why do these mods keep resigning?[b] I was thinking of applying for the new advertised post [/b]but when I looked at the high turnover of mods I began to have second thoughts. There must be a deep issue causing these mods to resign.
Don't bother! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2015
misssclassy:
@Op, these are the current super mods.

_Lalasticlala
_Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
Sexkillz ~ This one was sacked
Thank me later! tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2015
CARLOSZ:

The market wouldn't know that a person didn't come.
Fvck off my mention. Beast of no nation.. Mora fvcker... Fvcktard
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Sile12:

Funny......Anyway i believe the reason is best known to the supermods. Someone confidently said one supermod did not resign but sacked. Like she wrote the letter, vetted it, cc it, and dispatched it. People sa.
I heard that the said 'someone' is still pained because the supermod made her write a public apology for trolling (that is after begging the supermod in private). The apology was so humiliating that the 'someone' was forced to deactivate her account and open the current one she is using. Her comments are a reflection of her beef and pain cheesy

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Mynd44: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Hi kids, its time to show receipts...

*face palms* some people just don't get it
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I heard that the said 'someone' is still pained because the supermod made her write a public apology for trolling (that is after begging the supermod in private). The apology was so humiliating that the 'someone' was forced to deactivate her account and open the current one she is using. Her comments are a reflection of her beef and pain cheesy

hahahahaha, now i get why the someone's behavior is irrational.gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Caracta(f): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2015
He has not closed this thread? Now that's a "wow"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Dharniel:

hahahahaha, now i get why the someone's behavior is irrational.gringringringringrin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2015
llaykorn:

And it's you who's got proof for what you say? You have a copy of her sack letter hung in your room as a trophy, right?
She wasn't sacked, she resigned because seun queried her for going to the market around 2pm. At least that's what seun said.

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Jadde: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Beef? Why would I waste my time and energy beefing someone on a faceless forum? That's stupidity and a total waste of mental strength.

Just look at you, massaging your over bloated ego on that inconsequential memory. Goes to show how egoistic and narcissistic you are.

By the way, how does it feel reporting a fellow member to a mod, nice right?
You know what I think? Nairalanders who do that are nothing but thin skinned, weaklings who can't muster courage to stand up for, and defend themselves against mere opposition.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by debosky(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Hehehe. . . .so the sacking/resigning process is still ongoing?

I'm not very surprised. Back in the day there was a 'was he sacked/did he resign' controversy involved as well. cheesy

Some things never change.

3 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Caracta:

Babe watsup?

Longest time, missed your mentions....
kiss
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by UjSizzle(f): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Caracta:

You had to say it undecided
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2015
joseph1832:
She wasn't sacked, she resigned because seu.n queried her for going to the market around 2pm. At least that's what seu.n said.
Lol. You have got to be kidding!! cheesy For her to resign because of a query shows there must have been deeper issues between both of them. Who resigns because of a query?

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by asumo12: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Don't bother! embarassed

Beht why?

cry
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Caracta:

Very suprised,my dear.

I'm sure he'll close it before noon tho! Boss is sleeping. grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2015
asumo12:

Beht why?

cry
Cus y has a long tail and two branches. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Jadde: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lol. You have got to be kidding!! cheesy For her to resign because of a query shows there must have been deeper issues between both of them. Who resigns because of a query?

When I said she was sacked you guys thought I was just beefing her and I didn't know what I was saying.

She even had to report me to a supermod and my main account was banned for three days, just for opining what I felt was the unadulterated truth.

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by asumo12: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Cus y has a long tail and two branches. tongue

Never mistake my endurance for hospitality

grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Fvck off my mention. Beast of no nation.. Mora fvcker... Fvcktard

Did you see a ghost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.