Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators (27360 Views)

See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Ishilove resigned, not sacked.

And who told you she wasn't sacked? Were you the one she handed the resignation letter to?

What proof do you have asides what she came out to say?

Ishilove was sacked. I don't know why this is hard for most of you to realize.

5 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

*shrugs*

why should you shrug? how come you don't know there are supermods when you were one of 'em?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:

why should you shrug? how come you don't know there are supermods when you were one of 'em?
When I was a supermod they had already left, but TheRealMrStan is a contemporary.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by McEwen(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Wow. The engagement must have been so secret that even I am not aware of it cheesy
come on baby...don't blow our bubbles grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Never knew they were even supper mods
They were a long time ago
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by llaykorn: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

And who told you she wasn't sacked? Were you the one she handed the resignation letter to?

And it's you who's got proof for what you say? You have a copy of her sack letter hung in your room as a trophy, right?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

And were you there when she was handed her sack letter? Don't insist on things you don't know anything about and if you have beef with her that doesn't mean you should badmouth her with false news.

10 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by tohpahz(f): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

They were a long time ago

It has been a revolving door since mukina2 left

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

It has been a revolving door since mukina2 left
Mukina2 left? That's news to me

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Mukina2 left? That's news to me

Mukina2 is a nairaland veteran but not a suppermod anymore
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Mukina2 is a nairaland veteran but not a suppermod anymore
That's too bad. Why did she leave? When did she leave?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

That's too bad. Why did she leave? When did she leave?

Absolutely no idea grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Wow. The engagement must have been so secret that even I am not aware of it cheesy

Hahahaha, Abeg o
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Absolutely no idea grin
Why do these mods keep resigning? I was thinking of applying for the new advertised post but when I looked at the high turnover of mods I began to have second thoughts. There must be a deep issue causing these mods to resign.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I too will be leaving soon.... For Good... Who cares? Quote me not

Are you a super mod too?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Why do these mods keep resigning? I was thinking of applying for the new advertised post but when I looked at the high turnover of mods I began to have second thoughts. There must be a deep issue causing these mods to resign.

Lol...don't be afraid your experience may be different
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Lol...don't be afraid your experience may be different
I don't think so. I'd rather not risk it. Or mayb we should ask them why they resigned.

Mynd44, ishilove, debosky, why did you guys resign?

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I don't think so. I'd rather not risk it. Or mayb we should ask them why they resigned.

Let me get a bottle of vodka and wait
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Irreconcilable differences with the oga at the top grin

3 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I'm waiting as well, because this might be revealing some stuff.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:
Alcohol is bad for the health tongue
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Irreconcilable differences with the oga at the top grin

Its always the answer, what are those differences?
Because I saw when he announced you to take charge of the auto section and not up to a month, you left.

Might you throw more light on the differences pls

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I am writing a book about it to be released into the market soon so I can't talk about it for now as I have an agreement with the publishers. I hope you understand.

When the book hit the stands, your question(s) will all be answered

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Alcohol is bad for the health tongue

I'm a social drinker grin

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by llaykorn: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:

I am writing a book about it to be released into the market soon so I can't talk about it for now as I have an agreement with the publishers. I hope you understand.

When the books hit the stands, your question(s) will all be answered

Crazy... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:

When the books hit the stands, your question(s) will all be answered

For real?

That's nice, the nairaland populace will make it a best seller.

#MoreBlessings
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

Ishi and I recently got engaged grin grin

cc:kingtom
Ishi? Oh you mean you got engaged to your head? grin

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

I'm waiting as well, because this might be revealing some stuff.

Lol...don't put your hope on that bro
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Hahahaha, Abeg o
Yes na. Secret engagement which I am not aware of grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.