Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators (27361 Views)

See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Lol...don't put your hope on that bro

Were they under some oath of secrecy?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes na. Secret engagement which I am not aware of grin

Eyaaa, but you just fall his hand. Lol
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Its always the answer, what are those differences?
Because I saw when he announced you to take charge of the auto section and not up to a month, you left.

Might you throw more light on the differences pls
I am arranging an interview with CNN to reveal all. It will be mind blowing! Watch out cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

I'm a social drinker grin
You need to repent cheesy
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

For real?

That's nice, the nairaland populace will make it a best seller.

#MoreBlessings
Yeah you know it is about what goes on in the backroom of a social platform.

The thrills, ups, down and downright crazy.

The politics of incredible insanity and the choice people make. A really great book. I will send you an invite to the launch if you are interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Irreconcilable differences with the oga at the top grin
Care to give us details on these differences?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

I am arranging an interview with CNN to reveal all. It will be mind blowing! Watch out cheesy

Lol.
ADONBLIVIT
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

You need to repent cheesy

Jesus turned water into wine
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by naptu2: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

grin grin grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:

The politics of incredible insanity and the choice people make. A really great book. I will send you an invite to the launch if you are interested
I sure am
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:

I hear the owner is eccentric. Is this what you mean?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Were they under some oath of secrecy?

Maybe not...they just want kiss n tell grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by McEwen(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Ishi? Oh you mean you got engaged to your head? grin
leave her for me now cry....take ggrin and tohpahz grin grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by llaykorn: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:

They think you're serious. sad
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Jesus turned water into wine

Lol.

When you drink and get drunk, you sleep.
When you sleep, you're are at peace and you don't sin.
When you don't sin, you go to heaven.
So drink more so you can go to heaven.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Maybe not...they just want kiss n tell grin

Really?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Care to give us details on these differences?
It is too convoluted o jare. Like Mynd mentioned, politics of 'incredible insanity and the choices people make'.

2 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
llaykorn:

They think you're serious. sad

Isn't he?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

cheesy I'd prefer you do it with Amanpour precisely
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:

can't wait...
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

Who are those ones? Ishilove or nobody! Period! grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by McEwen(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Who are those ones? Ishilove or nobody! Period! grin
foooool grin grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by lovat(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

And who told you she wasn't sacked? Were you the one she handed the resignation letter to?

What proof do you have asides what she came out to say?

Ishilove was sacked. I don't know why this is hard for most of you to realize.
Are you dating Seun to know that she was Sacked or you are still *beefing* ishilove.
Kindly apply for the job since ishilove is no longer there so that you can be the JEZEBEL you want to be.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by tohpahz(f): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

undecided undecided
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by McEwen(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:

undecided undecided
Bae wink
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:

is there gonna be an e-version of the book?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

foooool grin grin
Fool for love. grin
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:

is there gonna be an e-version of the book?
Paperback only.

The e-book is easy to pirate so we decided against it
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mynd44:
Paperback only.
The e-book is easy to pirate so WE decided against it
so, there are others. interesting...
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:

so, there are others. interesting...
The publishers and I
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by McEwen(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Fool for love. grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.