Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) (1201 Views)

Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by theSpark(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
What the hell is this rope doing around my neck? That's a daft thing to ask; I am committing suicide. It's funny how our thoughts get muddled up and a lot of things pale into insignificance when we are about to die. I can’t even say why I am doing this anymore. I just know everything has melted into a giant pulsating mass of anger, frustration and fatigue within me. If St Peter asks why at heaven's gate I will just answer with one word: "Zainab"

Zainab: That two timing witch. God punish her wherever she goes. She ran off to Dubai with some Minister's son while I was busy making enemies out of my family. She even had the nerve to play the religion card. I still wonder how the fact that she has a different faith becomes an excuse for cheating.

Zainab, because of her the whole world hates me. The HOD wants to break my neck for having dreams of marrying his niece. He is not satisfied with knowing that due to his hate my chances of completing university are zilch. God punish the skinny Mallam. Even my father does not speak to me anymore. He had constantly reminded me of what her people did to our people before the war. Zainab's brothers will gladly desecrate my corpse if they can find it. In the midst of all the hate only Zainab said she loved me and she said that from some spoilt brat's bed in Abu Dhabi. God I hate that girl the most.

Everyone will be happier if they lived life free of me.

Ending my life should bring peace to my troubled world.

Zainab. I wonder how she will react to my death. Am sure she will go shedding crocodile tears at my funeral, splashing our countless selfies on Twitter and then post lies about how much she will miss me on Facebook. Life will go on, and me? I will be the loser who killed himself because of a girl who was never his in the first place. Hell no! I am not that guy whose epitaph will include the word loser. Zainab must pay; I will be her walking nightmare. I will die another day.

Zainab

She must pay.

How do I get free of this noose now?

"Help, He He help!"

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!"

"SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!!"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by theSpark(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pulled this out of my archives. Read and enjoy. Don't steal please.

Haliluck comman and read jare
Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by haliluck(f): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lolll d end got me laffin grin u r really talented hope 2 read more 4rm u....nw I feel lyk writing
Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
See this guy. why u wan spoil the name of my first love na. The Zainab I know is an angel, dunno bout the one u dey write abt. lol

Anyway nice story.

1 Like

Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by lukman885(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
well, I can't see my self liking your post....
Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by dossylvanus(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wallahi that Zainab is dead o!
Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by haywire1: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chaiii, what a great lose to Nigeria as a country, a young promising bright future Nigerian "thespark" killed himself because of zainab. This is a lesson to all guys, may his gentle loving soul rest well..

5 minutes silence for thespark

#
Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by theSpark(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
haywire1:
Chaiii, what a great lose to Nigeria as a country, a young promising bright future Nigerian "thespark" killed himself because of zainab. This is a lesson to all guys, may his gentle loving soul rest well..

5 minutes silence for thespark

#

Lol.. I still dey oh
Re: The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) by Rapsainot(m): 4:00am On Nov 09, 2015
grabs sit ...

(1) (Reply)

[PDF] REASONS WHY YOUNG MEN IN IBIBIO LAND WERE SOCIO-ECONOMICALLY EMPOWERED BEF / The Pauper's Son...(a Short, Heart Touching Story) / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.