Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,550 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Have You Noticed???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed???? (942 Views)

I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed???? by Twill92: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Have you noticed?
1. If you suck one n*pple, the women herself offers the other one. And that.. was the origin of "buy one get one free"!
2. everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, B*obs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, p*ssy...No wonder men suffer from high B P!
3. Before s*x, you help each other get naked. After s*x, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're screwed.
4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got screwed to achieve it.
5. What is the difference between frustration and satisfaction? What the F^ck! and What a F^ck!
6. 3 people having s*x is a party, 2 is a two some. So next time someone calls you 'HANDSOME', don't take it as a compliment!
7. Life is like a d!ck, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.
8. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's d!ck hard, not his life..!
Now that I've educated. you, go ahead and educate someone else.
When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach and say "Congrats!". But none of them come and touch the man's P€nis and say "Well done!".
Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only result matters
Re: Have You Noticed???? by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
NONSENSE BUH TRUE...

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed???? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op Ur Head Dey Their U Deserve 1 Origin An Peper Soup 4 This

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed???? by Twill92: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Op Ur Head Dey Their U Deserve 1 Origin An Peper Soup 4 This
i still dey wait baba
Re: Have You Noticed???? by Pinoralia: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op, order 4 bottles for my head.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Am Lost / O Lord Why? :'( (I Do Mysef) / As We Usher In The New Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.