Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls (4971 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Asegzy: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just noticed that guys from other tribes don't marry Yoruba girls.
Even Yoruba guys intermarry with other tribes.

Why is this so? undecided
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Silentscreamer(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
maybe its cos their cooking sucks.. The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, so they say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by DonCortino: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
They hardly do!

I think its a yoruba parents thing they don't want daughters to go out but prefer their sons bringing other tribes in.

My 1kobo.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Aregs(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
This one na mumu thread jawe, how many Yoruba ladies have you met? I hate when people generalize issues without facts and figures or any evidence to back their claim.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by KealDrogo: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Asegzy:
I just noticed that guys from other tribes don't marry Yoruba girls.
Even Yoruba guys intermarry with other tribes.

Why is this so? undecided
This guy what are up to? Stop spewing trash, you seeking attention since no decent women will ever consider, you not to talk of any beautiful Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Abduljohn(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Where is your hypotheses and sampling? Try to make your generalization worth researching

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by LecciGucci: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
It is becox they cheat a lot in marriages and th3y dnt hav respect for their husbands.

90% OF CELEBRITY WEDDING tHAT CRASHED IS BECOX A YORUBA IS INVOLVED EITHER MALE OR FEMALE.
I CAN GO ON AND PROVIDE THE LIST.
I THINK THEIR PARENTS NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..

YORUBA GALS ARE SEXY WITH NICE CURVES BUT WHAT CHASES MEN AWAY IS THEIR CHEATING TENDENCIES AND UNRESPECTFUL ATTITUDE.... MIND U HAVE STAYED OVER 10YRS IN YORUBA LAND AND IM TALKIN FROM EXPERINCE.
EvEN THEIR MEN NOW PREFER IBO WOMEN AND OTHER TRIBES WOMEN

11 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by edo3(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
maybe its cos their cooking sucks.. The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, so they say.
See u wey sabi cook,,boldly written on ur gbegiri face..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by tchimatic(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
;DThey r too whitish in complexion. .... ;DThey r too whitish in complexion. ....

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Elmojiid(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Aregs:
This one na mumu thread jawe, how many Yoruba ladies have you met? I hate when people generalize issues without facts and figures on any evidence to back their claim.
well said.....leave dose Igbo alone dia headache.
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Armaggedon: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lalasticlala i believe if the thread that asked why Igbos like marrying only within their tribe should make frontpage. This thread also deserves frontpage.

Otherwise what is a forum for?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Blizzy9ja: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who wants to marry those dirty girls with bad culinary skills and lazy bedmatics

7 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Yoruba cooking suck me...your very very daft I swear..
Yoruba gal wen go use just pepper,tomato and cray fish cook stew you go even lick plate join. you think its okporokpo,stock fish,meat,fish,fray fish,kpomo et al that make food sweet?
Never you say Yoruba chicks can't cook abeg unless I will curse you till thy kingdom come angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nawa oh. undecided
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Another one
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Piece of trash Trash can it belong
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

Yoruba cooking suck me...your very very daft I swear..
Yoruba gal wen go use just pepper,tomato and cray fish cook stew you go even lick plate join. you think its okporokpo,stock fish,meat,fish,fray fish,kpomo et al that make food sweet?
Never you say Yoruba chicks can't cook abeg unless I will curse you till thy kingdom come angry
This one don press P cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e pain am

Silentscreamer:
You mumu small sha
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
This one don press P cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e pain am

You mumu small sha
E pain me gan.
I have dated 2 Yoruba chicks. They make brain pieces. Am eventually Gona get married to one.
I hate when people look down on other tribes likes theirs is better.
mtscheeew

11 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Aregs(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Who wants to marry those dirty girls with bad culinary skills and lazy in bedmatics
Thank you, we will marry our women ourselves, we will marry your women join and leave your men to bleep one another

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Blizzy9ja: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Aregs:
Thank you, we will marry our women ourselves, we will marry your women join and leave your men to bleep one another
We have enough 4 y'all... Wers Denrele and Bobrinsky from and whose really bleeping same sex around here?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Kellibae(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Armaggedon:
Lalasticlala i believe if the thread that asked why Igbos like marrying only within their tribe should make frontpage. This thread also deserves frontpage.

Otherwise what is a forum for?

Really u mean such post made fp even wen its not true... i mean i hav seen some white men and yoruba women weddings here too.

Nawao and lala is an eastern guy oo.
I think thay guy is dumb and a coward.
I wont i used to hold him in high esteem but.
Not anymore after seeing how he slack in his duties here.
I WILL NEVA MENTION HIM ANYMORE HEZ A COWARD... I HATE HALF MEN!.
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

E pain me gan.
I have dated 2 Yoruba chicks. They make brain pieces. Am eventually Gona get married to one.
I hate when people look down on other tribes likes theirs is better.
mtscheeew
lol
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by iamDaisy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is a lie, i have friends that married other tribes, my own sister is married to an igbo man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kellibae:

Really u mean such post made fp even wen its not true... i mean i hav seen some white men and yoruba women weddings here too.

Nawao and lala is an eastern guy oo.
I think thay guy is dumb and a coward.
I wont i used to hold him in high esteem but.
Not anymore after seeing how he slack in his duties here.
I WILL NEVA MENTION HIM ANYMORE HEZ A COWARD... I HATE HALF MEN!.
you think he cares? For him, it's just one less mention spamming cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:

you are joking, right?
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by firstking01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
False and erroneous conclusion from an ignorant fellowundecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by pembisco(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Most Yoruba women smell badly, they have body dour and most don't even use deodorant and even if they do, they still stink. #Fact

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Kellibae(f): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you think he cares? For him, it's just one less mention spamming cheesy cheesy

I dnt care if he cares or not..
As long my decision satisfies my bliv.
nothing disgust me more than a half-man!.

Even if u are more handsome dan angels in heaven
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kellibae:

I dnt care if he cares or not..
As long my decision satisfies my bliv.
nothing disgust me more than a half-man!.

Even if u are more handsome dan angels in heaven
I didn't ask you for stories madam kelly. Nobody cares about your beliefs. Leave the young man alone. Let him do his work

Bye
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Kellibae(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I didn't ask you for stories madam kelly. Nobody cares about your beliefs. Leave the young man alone. Let him do his work
Bye

I didnt ask u to mention me either.
The last time i checked u are not the person i mentioned nor the person i quoted.

I guess uv gotten the cheap attention u lookn for now u can go wa.nk on it.
This is d last attention i will giv u.
Cox I HAT HALF MEN
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Aregs(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kellibae:

I didnt ask u to mention me either.
The last time i checked u are not the person i mentioned nor the person i quoted.

I guess uv gotten the cheap attention u lookn for now u can go wa.nk on it.
This is d last attention i will giv u.
Cox I HAT HALF MEN

#wehdone ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity Is Not Overrated / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.