Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today (912 Views)

I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2015
please I need suggestions from the romantic nairalanders in the house
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by marshalcarter: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2015
take her to mama nkiru fast food and restaurant naaaw...@ least akamu nd akara aff do grin
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by grad2012(f): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
The movies kor
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by saxwizard(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2015
sambisa forest nko......?
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by Afrok(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Take her to a lawyer and sign an agreement with her first, to avoid case of RAPE after shocked.
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Where is ur location, what's ur budget, does she have a curfew at home and also depends on the hours u wanna spend with her.
First, u could take her to the beach, let her ride on a horse, play with the water, play around her and don't forget to take pictures.
Secondly, the cinema won't be a bad idea, u can do that with a pack of pop corn and a drink too...
In the evening, u can go to citymall on the island (Swe bar) for karaokee or bheerhugs at leisure mall (adeniran ogunsanya)for same karaokee, depends on which u would prefer. D beauty of karaokee is u don't need to have a perfect voice to sing...lol
Or maybe u could do a comedy night with her and location for that is 38 (adeniran ogunsanya)....
After everything, u could drop her at home but don't forget to give her a passionate kiss and tell her how much u love her.

3 Likes

Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
First of all, take her to a nearest pool and know who she truly is.

I'm sure her fake "make-up" face is making your bra1n to malfunction. undecided
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Take her to Alagbado
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Take her to Alagbado
how is this romantic?
Re: Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today by ennon92(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
castroevans:
Where is ur location, what's ur budget, does she have a curfew at home and also depends on the hours u wanna spend with her.
First, u could take her to the beach, let her ride on a horse, play with the water, play around her and don't forget to take pictures.
Secondly, the cinema won't be a bad idea, u can do that with a pack of pop corn and a drink too...
In the evening, u can go to citymall on the island (Swe bar) for karaokee or bheerhugs at leisure mall (adeniran ogunsanya)for same karaokee, depends on which u would prefer. D beauty of karaokee is u don't need to have a perfect voice to sing...lol
Or maybe u could do a comedy night with her and location for that is 38 (adeniran ogunsanya)....
After everything, u could drop her at home but don't forget to give her a passionate kiss and tell her how much u love her.
bros u 4ni o, after doing all this another bad guy will explore her oil rig that same night!...@OP, I think u should donate d money meant for d "romantic" outting to d motherless babies...u'll be rewarded by God for the course of ur humanity..Majority of naija babes re not worth it

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Adult intimacy gadgets / 4 Scientific Reasons TALL Men Make The Best Lovers / How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.