Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. (913 Views)

Very Funny! Watch as sanyeri toasts a woman / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Mikeyjoe(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think any guy that allows this is less of a man
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why on earth will that happen??
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Adasun(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
E da hapn joor!!!grin
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by eyeon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'll feel like mama's boy. grin
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Cholls(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother how old are you sef. No offense!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Any guy that's okay with that, needs to crawl back to the womb.
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mum be like Punkyveer my daughter please my son Mikeyjoe loves you undecided
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
eyeon:
I'll feel like mama's boy. grin
You need prayers. Oya kneel down grin
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Toast na bread?
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by youngberry001(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
i will feel like mix garri nd snipper together nd give her undecided
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by eyeon(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
You need prayers. Oya kneel down grin
Just send the prayers.
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
youngberry001:
i will feel like mix garri nd snipper together nd give her undecided
Wicked grin
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
Mum be like Punkyveer my daughter please my son Mikeyjoe loves you undecided

Talk about awkward lol

Makes me think she'll be a 3rd wheel in the relationship as well, poking her nose in whenever since the relationship is also in a way, her "baby" too.
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Talk about awkward lol

Makes me think she'll be a 3rd wheel in the relationship as well, poking her nose in whenever since the relationship is also in a way, her "baby" too.
Well said
Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by osesology(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
My grandma did it for an uncle of mine (her son) and they eventually got married. Over a decade now they have been living together, with three kids, until recently she started to show her true colors (or maybe the man has just been enduring all this while). Earlier this year they got separated(not legally though)
As for me, its a no no.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
osesology:
My grandma did it for an uncle of mine (her son) and they eventually got married. Over a decade now they have been living together, with three kids, until recently she started to show her true colors (or maybe the man has just been enduring all this while). Earlier this year they got separated(not legally though)
As for me, its a no no.
A girl i will marry i must date her for not less than 5 years.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Does masturbation break virginity? / Guys: Here Are All Meanings To Those KISSES You Have Got So Far / I Wish To Stay Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.