Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! (616 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! by 0393: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2015
P.E.O

Like I have not tried?!? I have friends who played 4-4 and have now graduated with a new 'goal' not part of the '4' as wife and have their own family. Let me even assume those ones were just being Okocha-ish with their relationships... score here and there. What of those who caught one young damsel in their 200l and have held on tight till now? What of those everyone had termed celibates who are now going round, WITH THEIR WIVES, giving marriage seminars? Here I am and all I have to show is my dear certificate that does not know how to say "I love you".

Right, as usual, not everyone has this lamentation. I can imagine some brothers stroking their beards, patting their stomachs and shaking their heads at this poor predicament of which they were too lucky to avoid. For their mind, they will be like, "Nna, na wa for this bobo o, where me don enjoy three square meals 6 years consecutively courtesy of bae". Well, brothers for this boat, just pack well and let us address our other brothers who having bagged a wonderful degree now need wifey to add to their take home package.

Where to start from?

1. Essentially, take note that it is not strange to go through university without ever been in a relationship. There is no written nor constitutional law that makes an intra-university relationship a must. Thus, calm down. Chill. You are not alone in this. As such, you might benefit from an association of 6-0s brethren... joking.

2. Do you realise that there are many ladies who also went through university without answering 'bae' to anyone? Not because they had no offers from those earlier mentioned 'Okochas' or even fellowship brethren but because they just decided to focus on academics first? So, fishermen, fish has not finished, you just have to cast your net to the deep! This deep can be in university still or outside which takes me to my next point.

3. I hope you are planning to go for NYSC. Yes, I know it is meant to make you serve your fatherland but again, there is no written nor constitutional law that prevents you from going there with your eyes wide open with no fear of ground pepper entering. But be careful o because I have heard of ladies who remove their wedding rings so as to catch 'fresh blood' at camp.

4. If you had some anti-social attitudes before or some habits that were making you bae-less before, please and please, get them stripped off you instantly, lesekese!!! There is no reason to allow some ephemeral things prevent you from getting a lady who will walk down the aisle with you.

5. PRAY!!! Have you heard of Shiloh? Have you heard of camp grounds? Have you heard of taking it by force? Good. This is the most important for all; those who never attempted at all and for those whose attempts always flopped.

Unless, you have resigned to celibacy or eunuchry, you need to take these advices to heart and even search for more. But if you think marriage isn't for you, you can take up the idea of that association I jokingly mentioned in no1.

Ladies, them brothers are coming!!!!

Read other articles at klatschkrew.

If you have any comments, questions, additions, subtractions clarifications (or donations lol) comment below. If you have found this article awesome and interesting or you have found it annoying and boring, don’t spoil the fun you probably heard about it because someone shared it with you so share and publisize klatschkrew. with your friends. Like the face book page (klatschmagazine) and follow us @ theklatschkrew. Visit the blog and follow via email
Re: 6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! by chocolateme(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: 6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! by 1miccza: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Even if it is witty and funny. You are right?
Re: 6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! by IamLEGEND1: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2015
didnt read it
Re: 6-0... 7-0... Now, I Want A Wife! by ladyF(f): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2015
God's time is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Here Who Loves Poem? Pls Appreciate This or criticize / Excerpt: To My Gardener's Wife / Do You Make Eye Contact With Attractive Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.