Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love (52559 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by zinachidi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
FIND LOVE...

WHEN YOU HAVEN'T FOUND SALVATION..
gringrin, my brother ooo,,, priority misplacement.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by juddexy2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Midehi:

baby, you should know its not my fault na cheesy
.......no Matter how long, as the guy nor geh job na

Evulz grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by kennyddonn(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
h
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by villavic(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP e b like say me n u grow 4 same ghetto,

afterall she love me in return
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by mascot87(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
We do that to the one we love & in return they break our heart & they do take our love for granted & hurt us day & night. Girls are really wicked & I think the best thing to do to a girl u like & love so much is not to make it very glaring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Showed all these characteristics to my lady. I really loved her, going was good until she bounced. Then i discovered that no lady deserves this extent of love...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by malele(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by malele(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nature8:

Yeah, you're very correct..
My main reason of saying some girls self is that some girls have seen all these in their guy, but they still can't appropriate him and make him happy too.. Their pride wouldn't let them..
I did all that to ma girl and she still left. The Ops write up is true but it doesn't apply to all Nigerian girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
when he eats the puna with passion..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by pweetybhy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Don't fall in love but rise in love

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by villavic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Midehi:
op, you are right, especially your no.1, i love that alot when he sit with me to finish my hair in a saloon no matter how long...ooops..grin grin

so are you for a night or life time(amudo tabi ebun aiye raiye)¿
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by crazygod(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm.... going by all the points listed, I just found out that I've never been in love. So sad.

Thank you
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by RAKITIC: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
I pity guys that still believe the scam called LOVE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by GodblessNig247(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Midehi:
op, you are right, especially your no.1, i love that alot when he sit with me to finish my hair in a saloon no matter how long...ooops..grin grin

Thats true. I do it sometimes o. compelled most of the time. Ladies like am die o grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by malele(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:
I have lots of male friends,in fact I love to keep them as friend even my parent know that very well.In my little study about guys and my interactions with them,I discovered that guys actually could get seriously in love with a girl and when they do,these are the signs

1.He will always want to be with you
It is possible for a guy to be always busy but the truth is,if a guy truly loves a girl,he will try to create time out of his busy schedule just to be with her.

2.He feels so confident about you
That moment when you step into a place and he walks up to you and tell you how georgous you look even though you are not putting on the best of clothes.If he sees beauty in you when others think of you as ugly,That's a sign.

3.When he is willing to wait
He may be one guy who loves sex and loves making out with whoever he dates but when he decides to wait till he is committed "married" before he dig it down with you then it means he thinks of you as special.He loves you..

4.When he introduces you to his friends and family
When a guy loves you,he wont hesitate to do the needful because He feels lucky having you and he is scared of loosing you to another guy.

5.He always want to be seen in public with you by his side
When he takes you out to every occasion he attends,it doesn't mean he is selfish/overprotective of you.it means he feels confident about you and he loves you.He doesn't see the relationship as just a joke and he is ready to invest his time and his resource to build up lovely memories.

6.When he sees you and smile even though he is upset
When your guy seem to be upset with everything and everybody around him but immediately you show up he smiles like kilode........That is a sign that you mean a lot to him.

7.When he respect your privacy and is concerned about your success
when he respect the fact that you need to work or study and in most cases he's willing to burn the night with you just to make sure you achieve your goal successfully. Then he loves you

8.When he tell you crazy things and does crazy things
When he tells you how many times he purged that morning after eating something funny,how had to sneak into the kitchen to taste what you were cooking when you were not looking,when he still kisses from you wen you are not looking....That means he sees you as a friend,confidant and as his love.

Please feel free to add yours,I dedicate this topic to the broken hearted ladies.May you find love

OP I never recover from heart break finish because of these things u wrote.
Those things does not work on Nigerian girls pls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
9. When u cheat on him, and he came to Nairaland to explain and ask for what to do, in return get heavenly bash 'advices'grin from Nairalanders and still didn't mind... o boi, dude is crazily in love
Cos he knows most NL"ers can lie for Africa nd if it were dem they would never do what they advise...

Eg-shoot the cheating beach smiley
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by solodox(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
He'll go checking all your social media accounts

He'll give u his ATM pin and phone passcode grin True love

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

choi! mind blown!
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
9. When u cheat on him, and he came to Nairaland to explain and ask for what to do, in return get heavenly bash 'advices'grin from Nairalanders and still didn't mind... o boi, dude is crazily in love
lol, abi?
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by adonbilivit: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
telemundo watchers! get real please

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:
I have lots of male friends,in fact I love to keep them as friend even my parent know that very well.In my little study about guys and my interactions with them,I discovered that guys actually could get seriously in love with a girl and when they do,these are the signs

1.He will always want to be with you
It is possible for a guy to be always busy but the truth is,if a guy truly loves a girl,he will try to create time out of his busy schedule just to be with her.

2.He feels so confident about you
That moment when you step into a place and he walks up to you and tell you how georgous you look even though you are not putting on the best of clothes.If he sees beauty in you when others think of you as ugly,That's a sign.

3.When he is willing to wait
He may be one guy who loves sex and loves making out with whoever he dates but when he decides to wait till he is committed "married" before he dig it down with you then it means he thinks of you as special.He loves you..

4.When he introduces you to his friends and family
When a guy loves you,he wont hesitate to do the needful because He feels lucky having you and he is scared of loosing you to another guy.

5.He always want to be seen in public with you by his side
When he takes you out to every occasion he attends,it doesn't mean he is selfish/overprotective of you.it means he feels confident about you and he loves you.He doesn't see the relationship as just a joke and he is ready to invest his time and his resource to build up lovely memories.

6.When he sees you and smile even though he is upset
When your guy seem to be upset with everything and everybody around him but immediately you show up he smiles like kilode........That is a sign that you mean a lot to him.

7.When he respect your privacy and is concerned about your success
when he respect the fact that you need to work or study and in most cases he's willing to burn the night with you just to make sure you achieve your goal successfully. Then he loves you

8.When he tell you crazy things and does crazy things
When he tells you how many times he purged that morning after eating something funny,how had to sneak into the kitchen to taste what you were cooking when you were not looking,when he still kisses from you wen you are not looking....That means he sees you as a friend,confidant and as his love.

Please feel free to add yours,I dedicate this topic to the broken hearted ladies.May you find love

Well said. Op tell us d female version pleeeeeeeeeeeease grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
When he BEATS u up at your mistakes...

... . that means HE wants your effectiveness and dedication... .. that's LOVE
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by innocent1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
I just wish "she" will see this post, maybe she will stop doubting me.
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by yemstok(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
vivypretty:
no 10:when he prays with u

This is the best....very very correct.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
malele:

I did all that to ma girl and she still left. The Ops write up is true but it doesn't apply to all Nigerian girls

I dont think loving someone is enough, there is a lot to it. Just may be you were in love with someone who thinks love is overated, or she thought you not on same thinking level with her or something.

What am trying to say is your love for someone isn't usually enough other factors made her leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by saintkel(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
When he keeps tagging u on nairaland and have got d liver to snub him, he still won't give up........ MISSNORA
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by godman01(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
vivypretty:
no 10:when he prays with u
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by klax(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:

Oh my God you make me laugh so much. Nairaland is really a *Complainland* or *Adviseland*
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by bys: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
When he wants to exhaust his #32000 mtn bonus airtime on U in a day...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by demolaprof(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP is talking about me
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by frankkydee(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Midehi:

are you for real?
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think this OP myt be right Am in love with my babygal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.