Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Don't Know What To Believe... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Believe... (1012 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Believe... by testimonyobaoyin(f): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2015
I met my husband when we were still in school and I have this friend who we do call his sister but they aren't related at all, then people do call my attention to the two of them even my landlord ones told when I wasn't around this my friend slept in my husband room (my then boyfriend). My husband said it not true I believe him cus then I never believe we can end up
After many years now am seeing it true cus the same girl still call my husband asking him for money, discussing issues e.t.c. Now everything my husband ones told me about her his saying he doesn't remember telling me that. The worst part is that my old friend ask me a disturbing question that who is really my husband wife? this my friend is closer to this girl am talking about.
Please help what should I do cus I don't know why she is asking me such a question help??
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by MISSNORA(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2015
A minute pls
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by winetapper: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2015
smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by gabinogem(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Always know that 97% of men have side chicks... That's life... Live with it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Help you to do what exactly? sad
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabinogem:

97%?.....you get sense so?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by rawpadgin(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabinogem:
are u justifying the fact that her husband is a he-goat
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by gabinogem(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
are u justifying the fact that her husband is a he-goat
lolz... Justifying the fact that men are polygamous in nature.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by gabinogem(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

yes ooh... Swear with ur life that u don't have more than one fuc-king mate.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by rawpadgin(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabinogem:
flimsy excuse we give for cheating
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabinogem:

And of the other 3%? Whether 97% has side chicks or not doesn't make it acceptable. She shouldn't accept it. Full stop. Cheating is a choice & one that's not even gender specific imo. We can all choose to get it wet.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabinogem:
yes ooh... Swear with ur life that u don't have more than one fuc-king mate.

I'm not like you....I have better things to do with my life.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by passionate88: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
testimonyobaoyin:
I met my husband when we were still in school and I have this friend who we do call his sister but they aren't related at all, then people do call my attention to the two of them even my landlord ones told when I wasn't around this my friend slept in my husband room (my then boyfriend). My husband said it not true I believe him cus then I never believe we can end up
After many years now am seeing it true cus the same girl still call my husband asking him for money, discussing issues e.t.c. Now everything my husband ones told me about her his saying he doesn't remember telling me that. The worst part is that my old friend ask me a disturbing question that who is really my husband wife? this my friend is closer to this girl am talking about.
Please help what should I do cus I don't know why she is asking me such a question help??
You heard all these yet you still went ahead to marry him. Na wa for girls o. @bolded. So that's how Nigerian girls reason?. He can cheat so long as I think we won't get married.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
gabinogem:

I hate this sentence!!!..... there are many men who have stuck with their one wife till death do them part!!!!!!!.....if YOU are polygamous in nature doesn't make other men polygamous.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Report to your parents, his' and the church.
If it doesn't workout, kindly walkaway if you don't have any child for him yet.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by gabinogem(m): 3:05am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And of the other 3%? Whether 97% has side chicks or not doesn't make it acceptable. She shouldn't accept it. Full stop. Cheating is a choice & one that's not even gender specific imo. We can all choose to get it wet.
The other three 3% are those that chose celibacy... Well she has her choice to either tolerate it or to opt out of the marriage. But one thing u should know is that marriage is for better for worst, she's made the vow.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by gabinogem(m): 3:10am On Sep 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I hate this sentence!!!..... there are many men who have stuck with their one wife till death do them part!!!!!!!.....if YOU are polygamous in nature doesn't make other men polygamous.
many men u say... Well, check again.
Re: I Don't Know What To Believe... by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Help me ask am again
JeffreyJamez:

(1) (Reply)

Sksk / Promiscuity And The Death Of Love / Married In School, Single At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.