Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9280 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

hmmmmmmmmmmm okay i will hit you up on the farm
but what kind of farmland would you love to cultivate dear
As I said,
Any farm that is rich in fun and very lively like yours and also rich in basic ingredients with good frontals and defences. . . you dig? wink wink wink
Am a fair skinned One and Wouldnt mind a dark skinned farm to compliment mine.
But why is the desirable( that's your farm) not available? tongue grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
IFELEKE all that one wey you just dey blow na grammer
my farm land is not available because i have seen a farmer who cultivates very well and i cant attempt to let him goooooooo
not now maybe until he is , i don seal my mouth for that place o
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

my farm land is not available because i have seen a farmer who cultivates very well and i cant attempt to let him goooooooo
You are not even sure of the farmer?
Come to the farmer who you can trust to deliver any time.
y me:

@agaba123
nothing for you

says who?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
who told you am not sure, i am very sure o

says who? says moi y me
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by bluespice(f): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2009
GOSH IVE HAD SOME EMBARRASSING LAUGHS FROM THE THINGS IVE READ ON HERE tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by unfaded(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
innuendos, its bin long i head that word,
y me and co, all these ur subtle flirting,
we go see where e go lead,
bush burning, na in go end am grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
chaiiiiiiii make una see NL people wetin una dey find dey goooooooooo lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

chaiiiiiiii make una see NL people wetin una dey find dey goooooooooo lol

De go where? talk am jare.

@unfaded
Bush burning causes global warming. Not good for our environment any more. Upgrade.
Modern farmers like me know better way!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by unfaded(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
dey deceive ur sef, where's ur village, i bet na hoe una still dey use
bsides wetin u wan cultivate for y me?
koko-yam? grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
agaba you never told me you were good at farming techniques ooooooooo
anyway fire on nothing do you at all

@unfaded
wetin concern you even if na rice e wan cultivate

lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by unfaded(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
koko-yam? grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

Who said you shld let him go?
I said give another cultivator a trial and get mesmerized. . .  tongue tongue wink
Ok, If your farm won't be available for the next 2 weeks,
Then I can make do with the other arrangement. . .
Get me the farm and let me go to Jerusalem. . .  grin wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
unfaded:

koko-yam? grin
@unfaded
[/quote]

Abeg helep me ask am oo.
[quote author=y me link=topic=257985.msg3706472#msg3706472 date=1239203257]
agaba you never told me you were good at farming techniques ooooooooo
anyway fire on nothing do you at all.

Na that you know babe. I am sure I can do justice to your farm as you will never regret it
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
Agaba, you sef, you like too much punami shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
@IFELEKE
do you think you have got what it takes to visit my jerusalem

@agaba123
i will not let you cultivate my farm, i love it the way it is.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Agaba, you sef, you like too much punami shocked shocked shocked
wetin be punami? is it pammy as in palm wine? NO I no like am
undecided

y me:

@agaba123
i will not let you cultivate my farm, i love it the way it is.

I will maintain it for you. Na win win situation.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
Yes, it's pammy. That wet, slimy, creamy stuff wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
@toyinrayo
so you mean say palm wine be like that y u nor tell me

@agaba123
i am gonna send you to liberia
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Yes, it's pammy. That wet, slimy, creamy stuff wink
Pammy is watery and whitish. Slimy and creamy? dare to explain please?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

@agaba123
i am gonna send you to liberia

babe I'm already liberated. No need!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2009
agabaI23:

Pammy is watery and whitish. Slimy and creamy? dare to explain please?
WE MAKE A DEAL. . . . .Come back to teaching your IGBO class, and I'd teach you all you need to know abt that "slimy creamy stuff" grin grin

y me:

@toyinrayo
so you mean say palm wine be like that y u nor tell me
omoge, you dnt want to know tongue

Wetin happen to that ur bf wey dey always hungry for sex? u ran him off NL? grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

WE MAKE A DEAL. . . . .Come back to teaching your IGBO class, and I'd teach you all you need to know abt that "slimy creamy stuff" grin grin

lol ew. . .
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
hey hey toyin which one?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
agaba okay i will send you to portugal then
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

hey hey toyin which one?
which one?
ewooooo, how many of them are they? shocked shocked

St☆rStruck:

lol ew. . .
no time to play innocent.
We know you grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

omoge, you dnt want to know tongue
No the deal will be the other way round. Tell me about the slimmy creamy stuff here and I will teach you IGBO.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
do you think you have got what it takes to visit my jerusalem

No Baby I don't ''THINK'', I ''KNOW'' have got what it takes to colonize your Jerusalem and work my way to your Promised Land. wink tongue grin
Action Speaks Louder Than Nairaland Rantings tongue tongue grin wink
A Trial will OverTrip you. . .  wink grin wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
@toyin
u know better than that one now

@IFELEKE
FI-------------------LE ah i no gree
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
agabaI23:

No the deal will be the other way round. Tell me about the slimmy creamy stuff here and I will teach you IGBO.
Mba!
My way or the highway. . . . kiss kiss

y me:

@toyin
u know better than that one now

grin grin grin grin the one that his ID starts with a B lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
@toyin
tell me now i dont remember
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

no time to play innocent.
We know you grin grin

I am an angel.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

@toyin
tell me now i dont remember
Me sef, I dont rem. embarassed embarassed

St☆rStruck:

I am an angel.
We have evil angels too, no? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.