Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49199 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
abdulfatairaji:
hi guys, av complete my registration but av not paid the 3045 naira.
1.) I realise on completing it I made a mistake with my secondary sch data I gave them
2.) if I don't pay the 3045 what r the implication.
tanks very much may God bless u all.

1, ba wahala
2,You wont see your green card sad Please pay o jare
smiley
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by toyomars(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
How can one scale through is such a person does not have a residential permit from the country he/she schooled in? It's a requirement one must meet when filling the online form
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benebaby77: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
toyomars:
How can one scale through is such a person does not have a residential permit from the country he/she schooled in? It's a requirement one must meet when filling the online form

You can use any type of Visa you have be it student Visa, recent expired Visa, temporary one etc... Or better still call the NYSC's numbers, they would explain better..
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by lanrayx: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2015
I logged into my dashboard today and I saw this "You have not yet been mobilised because valid details were not sent from your institution. However, your institution has been notified. If rectified you are likely to be in stream II

You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete". Which is frightening, can someone help make sense of this
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Hargbo(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2015
lanrayx:
I logged into my dashboard today and I saw this "You have not yet been mobilised because valid details were not sent from your institution. However, your institution has been notified. If rectified you are likely to be in stream II

You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete". Which is frightening, can someone help make sense of this
ahhh boss, its better u contact ur Skul ooo, because its even too late now to rectify anything
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Dexterjay: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have done my reg and after I printed out my green card i found out dat during the reg mistake was made by d cafe attendant instead of using 1991 for my date of birth 1992 was used... pls I hope this will not cause me any trouble at camp... help please
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by oludebby90(f): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please may date of birth is showing February instead of April, please hope I can leave it like dat coz I av printed out d green card already, hope it would not have any effect
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by erisegun: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
oludebby90:
Please may date of birth is showing February instead of April, please hope I can leave it like dat coz I av printed out d green card already, hope it would not have any effect
not @ all* u'r good2go
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by erisegun: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
oludebby90:
it wont
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by stephano100(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2015
mashnino:

nope...

all you need is...

a passport

sign on a small piece of paper.. *it will be scanned*

and then carry your fingers there too... lol..

you dont need to carry any credentials...

but make sure u know your jamb no... you will need it...

goodluck... all i am waiting for is 28th of october...
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by stephano100(m): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2015
mashnino:

how comes...

all you need is a valid email address and make sure u can login to the email...

and den visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ to register (initial registration)

i will advise you to do your initial registration on your own because it takes time before nysc

replies with the verification email (20mins)..and if u dnt get dat email... u can neva login to continue with your registration...

so just try and register...
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by stephano100(m): 4:44am On Dec 27, 2015
mashnino:

just click on the link above...

on the page.. look for the "Batch B mobilization registration" link

click on it.. and then chose fresh registration..

and then it will take u to a page where u will put ur email and then a security question

and some other questions...but the questions are not more than 5..

then they will send u a link to the email u supplied... it takes time before the link comes.. so dont panic

if/when u get the link.. click on it... and then round up your initial registration before it starts asking

for finger print.. that's when you will need to go to the cafe and complete your registration...

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by beemarn: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2016
FOR NYSC EXEMPTION / DOB ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS CALL 08180764085..
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Babajide1990: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2016
You can make some euros

However, you gotta work

Basically, you can not earn money in whatever venture without any effort...

I bring to you Project 1-9-90..a new, unique online cooperative.

its transparent and everything is real time.....

Join my team

just buzz me on whatsapp........check my signature
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by SageTravels: 1:55am On Sep 06, 2016
ernesterioo:
it's not an issue sir, just expect your call up letter##yah good to go

Pls help.

The date of birth I used in filling Nysc form in my school is different from the date of birth in my jamb. Pls I want to know if it is going to affect my mobilization.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by hassantaofeeq90(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
pls,how do u solve d problem
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by samuel922: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please ooo, I made a mistake when filling in my primary school dates....instead of 1999, 1998 was inputed and I have submitted already....please can I still edit It or it don't matter? Please Help
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by slimbowwow(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
What's the penalty for Pcms that didn't resume camp before cutoff date for NYSC registration?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by UniqueGenii: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by twoval1994: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
I have two names in my Waec results which are Otome john, but my Diploma result and my jamb direct entry form and my details in the university bears Otome John Osariemen, will there be any problem in nysc registration? pls I need help
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by yetbe101: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
please i upload all my documents as an international student, but my dash board is showing"Not yet mobilised because document upload are not valid
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nekky2015: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please how was it later solved? Mine is showing same now can someone help me? It was showing not yet evaluated then i got a message to upload waec certificate,not its showing not yet mobilized.Foregin graduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.